It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rare Eyewitness to Minneapolis bridge collapse video

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Rare Eyewitness to Minneapolis bridge collapse sees 100 to 200 foot plume of sand and smoke (explosion) before collapse. This event effectively buried the news packed Tillman hearings from being reported.

[edit on 3-8-2007 by truth2u]

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   
By the witness stating that there was no explosion I would take it as that was the point where it gave way. The pressures maybe shot the "smoke" into the air?

Otherwise, I don't know. I'm really trying to believe that this really was nothing more than a decrepit bridge collapsing.

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Smoking gun!
I was suspicious of this when I heard someone talking about the strange way it fell down, and the fact that emergency drills are routinely conducted in that city. Though, I had no reports of any sort of explosion to indicate that this may have been a black op. Groundbreaking testimony!

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   
check out mndot.gov..
they have cameras on that bridge, there should have been at least three views from traffic cams. (cameras 629, 1629, 628) (35w just west of 280)
but they were all off line when it happened.
where have we heard that one before.

granted it was construction but the cameras wouldnt have been impeding the resurfacing.

[edit on 3-8-2007 by fvk12]

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   
You know, there used to be those times when accidents really did happen, now we dont know what is what anymore and everything is suspect.

You just dont know anymore. Up is down and down is up and i think ITS

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 09:09 PM
link   
and where did the smoke come from?

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 11:59 PM
link   
It would appear that the timing was rather convenient. Not to imply that it was done on purpose, but who really knows any more. Too many coincidences behind everything these days IMO.

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 12:06 AM
link   
well I know its probably nothing but in my dream I had the night before I saw a train crash into something that then caused an accident with buses, cars and trucks.

As I didn't know that there was a freight train also involved, I was worried about another 2nd accident involving a train. Then I read a freight train was in the wreckage.

Perhaps the train crashed first? Especially if people are claiming they saw sand/dust before??

Guess just have to wait and see. I just wonder how crash investigators could even find what caused it? I think that field of study is just amazing.

A freight train was passing on a track running under the bridge when it collapsed, and the train was cut in two, WCCO television reported.

www.thestar.com...

[edit on 4-8-2007 by Thurisaz]

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Did my computer load the wrong video? I only got regular news coverage ... and what appears to be 'the flash' comic book character at the beginning ... red suit, was there, turn around and he was gone ...

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 02:29 AM
link   
i posted this in the main bridge thread but it seems to have been overlooked.
live footage of the collapse taken from a security camera nearby. you can see all but the very right hand side of the bridge.

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Has something like this ever happened before? I can't recall hearing about a bridge or structure of that size just collapsing of it's own accord, there's always a bad earthquake involved when something that big falls down... But as we know, there was no earthquake involved with this.

Wouldn't it be interesting if reports come out soon stating that foul play is somehow involved, which translates to terrorism of course. One can only imagine the "justification" it would provide for some sort of action the government wants to take against whoever it wants a confrontation with.

Maybe it's as they say, the bridge had structural weaknesses and just gave out. But it seems we need to question everything these days.

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 03:44 AM
link   
It has happened before ... I cannot quote you the name or where ... but on one of those lazy days watching one of those 'educational channels' ... History/Science/Discover/etc. I remember ... it might have been engineering disasters ... or another program. Sorry I can't be more clear, but I can attest there is known similar cases. Though a person's word doesn't go far here at times.

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Yes this has happened before, the one every person on this site should recall is the Silver Bridge Collapse in West Virginia. This was the bridge that spawned all the “Mothman” Legends.

The smoke is most likely from a vehicle or the actual structural failure. Sometimes an accident is only an accident and nothing more; believe it or not folks.

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Well after hearing what the whitness said it just sounds like when he saw the skoke that was after the first part fell. he could have assumed that the whole bridge fell after that because he couldnt tell with all the smoke in the air. and after watching the second video posted of the collapse, There was no impact shake from something hitting it. It looks like the bridge just failed and fell. Remember that the constuction was being done. Just because they claim that they where not doing any work on the main supports does not mean that someone made a mistake and took one out on accident. It could be the combination of the traffic being moved to just 2 lanes and the constuction and the vibration of the train going under it. We wont know for along time because the investigation will take many months. But i am sure that they will find out exactly what happened.

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Surely CNN would have this witness explain what he saw in detail and air it again and again- so where is this witness who saw this happen first hand??? Why was this clip shown only once?

[edit on 4-8-2007 by truth2u]

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
You know, there used to be those times when accidents really did happen, now we dont know what is what anymore and everything is suspect.

You just dont know anymore. Up is down and down is up and i think ITS

Unfortunatly for us hey, its pretty sad that we live in a world like this I recon.

-fm

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 08:11 PM
link   
in regards to my initial reply.
it appears that DOT cameras were online at that time.
i have seen one clip of the collapse from just north of the bride on 35w looking south.

the reports along with the security cam video said that they were very lucky to have that because it was the only one available at the time..
it seemed that the DOT cams would have been an obvious go to.. dont understand why they just surfaced yesterday.

oh, and i drove under that bridge (east on S.E 2nd Street) about 2 minutes before it collapsed..

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 06:52 AM
link   
this was most definitely intentional. now i just have to figure out how they did it. the 'why' is obvious. this has to do with the blockout of news about the trans america highway that will be built on the I35 corrador, the North
American Union that no one will talk about, and the inconvenient Tillman news. Minneappolis Minnesota.... they love double names Oklahoma City Oklahoma, New York, New York. there were attempts at a disaster at Texas City Texas but too many people were talking about it on the web and they couldn't pull it off. considering that they really want to nuke a city, it's refreshing that this is the best they could pull off. too many people watching them. too much talk on the net about 9 11 and too close to main stream media having to deal with it. now, let's figure out how they did it.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Dont know if anyones seen this but heres a video of the actuall collapse.

Okay thats not working, heres a link on iCaught

[edit on 6-8-2007 by Renshin]

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Surveillance camera captures Minneapolis bridge collapse see clip

Question what is this camera set up to watch one parking space in an empty lot or 75% view of collapse hmmm

top topics

<<   2 >>

join