It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Jihad The Musical - LOL

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Ah! Just when you thought the political correctness police had squished all hope of having fun out comes Jihad The Musical. I don't think I can attend the show but I'll rent it on DVD if they make it available.

Muslim fury as 'Jihad The Musical' comes to the UK
The controversial satire about Islamic terrorism includes such classic tunes as "Building a bomb today, what does the manual say" and "I wanna be like Osama".

Perhaps its creators were inspired by the success of The Producers - a runaway broadway hit which attracted criticism for its camp rendition of Nazi Germany.

Everyone has the right to criticise and if your religion/group can't stand up to sarcasam the how great is it to begin with? Now let's wait and see how many riots start over this. We'll work the new material into the limited edition DVD release.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   
AHHAHHAHAHHAHHAH!

Ok, that just had to be done.

What can I say......Musliums will be pissed, I am sure.

:pbjti me:

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   
first thing comes to mind when i see that picture
David blain or what ever his name is has gone into acting.

second thing, wow a Jihad musical (sarcastic)
wounder if they will be showing facts or some random BS? that people
will just believe after watching it.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul

second thing, wow a Jihad musical (sarcastic)
wounder if they will be showing facts or some random BS? that people
will just believe after watching it.

I hate to say it, but Islam has done it to themselves... They allow nuts and freaking fruitcakes to claim that they are engaged in a "holy jihad" and then blow themselves up in a market..

But, no, it's everyone elses' fault, right? :shk: I am so tired of this bantering back and forth. Well, it means this, no, it means that.. To me, when I hear Jihad, I associate it with some idiot blowing himself up and killing about 50 other people with him. It's certainly not my fault that I view it as such...

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 07:45 AM
link   

wounder if they will be showing facts or some random BS?

It's a satire comedy. I'm sure it will be chocked full of over-the-top ridiculous exaggerations about Islam. Sort of like a caricature drawing. It's supposed to be fun.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
I hate to say it, but Islam has done it to themselves... They allow nuts and freaking fruitcakes to claim that they are engaged in a "holy jihad" and then blow themselves up in a market..

no offence Islam doesnt choose its followers
people choose to follow ISLAM any Nut job can say they belong to a faith and act according to that faith.

a question to you. when a catholic priest molests a child or a born again chrsitain salughters an entire family does that mean hes a christian and its the fault of all other christians for letting him become a a christian?

Jihad doesnt equate to blowing your self up in market places
so read up on the true meanings

Originally posted by dbates
It's a satire comedy. I'm sure it will be chocked full of over-the-top ridiculous exaggerations about Islam. Sort of like a caricature drawing. It's supposed to be fun.

these days i seem to see alot of Islamic things coming out and dont know what to take as jokes or someones attempts at poking the needle.

i have seen mock ups on TV and can take jokes and islamic humour ,
maybe its because i hate musicals

[edit on 8-8-2007 by bodrul]

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I was watching Comedy Central the other night and there was a show on called "the Axis of Evil Comedy Tour". Three guys with middle Eastern roots- Egyptian-American, Iranian-American & Palestinian-American and they were a screaming riot. In a good way.

If you have a chance to see it, big laughs indeed. There's some You Tube links with excerpts if you search You Tube with "Axis of Evil Comedy Tour".

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Jihad doesnt equate to blowing your self up in market places
so read up on the true meanings

Refer to the last paragraph of my post to obtain your response.

Here, I'll refer to it for ya.... How's that sound?

But, no, it's everyone elses' fault, right? I am so tired of this bantering back and forth. Well, it means this, no, it means that

[edit on 8-8-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   

a question to you. when a catholic priest molests a child or a born again chrsitain salughters an entire family does that mean hes a christian and its the fault of all other christians for letting him become a a christian?

Catholic priests don't blow themselves up in crowded market areas,killing 20,30,40,50 people at a time.. If you come across a report stating that they do, please oblige me and post it.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Bodrul, I am not an expert on Islam... So, I am not going to attempt to debase it. However, what I do know about it, which is very little in comparison to what I know about most of the other religions of the world, I don't care for.

It seems to be a very stringent and intolerant faith to me.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Here, I'll refer to it for ya.... How's that sound?

But, no, it's everyone elses' fault, right? I am so tired of this bantering back and forth. Well, it means this, no, it means that

strange. i dont seem to say people blowing them selves up to be the fault of others, so whats your quote quote suppose to prove?

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Bodrul, I am not an expert on Islam... So, I am not going to attempt to debase it. However, what I do know about it, which is very little in comparison to what I know about most of the other religions of the world, I don't care for.

It seems to be a very stringent and intolerant faith to me.

and i havent got the streagth or time to debate it with you
so we are both whats the word,

what ever word means both partities dont see eye to eye but cant be botherd to debate

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Catholic priests don't blow themselves up in crowded market areas,killing 20,30,40,50 people at a time.. If you come across a report stating that they do, please oblige me and post it.

well guess you didnt iterprit my reply well.

i will explain it in more detail for you

> you say Islam choose people

my example shows that people choose faiths and the faith doesnt choose the people.

so my example is very valid,

unless you can prove that Islam and christianity and so on choose these people to follow the faiths.

i am not talking about people going around spreading the Faith i am talking about the actual Faith getting those people to join and practice it.

and blowing up market places and so on.
is it all just black and white to you?

edit: i dont want you to change the subject
all i want from you is evdence that people dont choose their faiths but faiths choose their people

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   

well guess you didnt iterprit my reply well.

i will explain it in more detail for you

Yeah, I interpreted it just fine. I just chose not to answer.. This thread isn't about Catholics, God knows we got enough threads about them on here. :shk: It's about ISLAM!!!

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Yeah, I interpreted it just fine. I just chose not to answer.. This thread isn't about Catholics, God knows we got enough threads about them on here. :shk: It's about ISLAM!!!

naaa you dont say
its a perfect example, there are peodophile Christians
chritsians that blow things up oaklanhoma or what ever it was and that kill entire familes and so. (IRA and ect)

My example shows thats those people chose that faith and it wasnt up to someone else to say you are catholic just like in islam, muslims cannot go to other muslims and say your not muslim regardless of their actions.

so my reply is very valid to your reply about Faith choosing people and so on

you just choose to ignore the fact

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   

you just choose to ignore the fact

And so I am...

I guess the next thing you are going to say is that extremists aren't really Muslim.. That's about like the Christians claiming they didn't take part in the Crusades or Inquisition, or the "Witch" hunt... History says otherwise.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 05:37 PM
link   

And so I am...

I guess the next thing you are going to say is that extremists aren't really Muslim.. That's about like the Christians claiming they didn't take part in the Crusades or Inquisition, or the "Witch" hunt... History says otherwise.

i can do that till my lungs exlpode and say thats unislamic and they arent muslim
but it wouldnt do fudge all. as i said i cant say he/shes not muslim just like a catholic cant say another isnt.

nice to know you dont take in the prospective of other members

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Perhaps we should call Oprah.. Jihad or no its senseless and its wrong.

What say you to God's commandment? "Thou shall not kill?"

Is that written in the Koran somewhere?

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leyla
Is that written in the Koran somewhere?

yeap

"Who so ever kills a human being for other than manslaughter or corruption in the earth, it shall be as if he has killed all mankind, and who so ever saves the life of one, it shall be as if he had saved the life of all mankind," (Chapter 5: Verse 32).

The Prophet Mohammed (peace be upon him) said, "The greatest sins are to associate something with God and to kill human beings."

Even in times of war, Muslims are not allowed to kill anybody save the one who is indulged in face-to-face confrontation with them. They are not allowed to kill women, old people, children, or even a monk in his religious seclusion. The Prophet Mohammed (peace be upon him) instructed the Muslims to not harm any tree or destroy any crop. He also instructed them to not kill any enemy soldier who is not carrying a weapon

www.iscponline.net...

more on the surah

www.geocities.com...

Edit: oprah Jihad? kind of retarded isnt that?

for the last few Years i have launched Jihad

If you thought it was a holy war you were wrong
i launched a Jihad to better my self and to get the grades to get into university or a better Job. Thats the true meaning of Jihad

Mod Note Space is required to make a point on the meaning of JIHAD

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   
This is pretty hilarious.

Someone was smart enough to think that if "Springtime for Hitler" can get rave reviews, then why the heck couldnt a play based on Jihad.

This guy is going to make bank off of this, that is if al-qaaayda doesnt get to him first.

:w:

top topics

join