It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just uploaded "UFOs are real" documentary to Google video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   
This is a documentary from 1979. Since nobody uses VHS, I figured I'll upload this Xvid quality documentary for the world to see....

This documentary was the "Out of the blue" in it's era.

Interview with Betty Hill and Ted Phillps (I think that's his name)

along with very old UFO footage!

1:33 mins

video.google.com...

[edit on 3-8-2007 by weknowyouknow]

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Reminds me, I have to convert my VHS versions of these to DVD...
I bought this at a convention many moons ago...lol...

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Pretty good video. Thanks! It's interesting to watch something this old. You certainly can't say that the image was photoshopped. I'm only about halfway through. I never knew about the J Edgar Hoover memo before. I'll have to look up a bunch of this after I'm done watching.

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   
pretty sweet vid it seems (havnt watched it all).. just alittle too old. Why dont we see more of these recently?

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Thank you! I knew you guys would enjoy it! A bigger thanks goes to the person who converted this over to digital.

The opening part....
"You are watching a UFO and it is real."

"OH F K YEA I AM!"

How anyone can watch documentaries like this and still be in denial is blasphemy!

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Great find!! I watched it in its entirety and enjoyed it despite its old age and out dated material (statistically speaking).

Interestingly enough, I discovered during the viewing of this program a brand new enigma to the UFO phenomenon, which I shall author a complete post on the subject and reveal my research findings for all to discuss. This discovery is bound to shake some things up......

(not intended as a plug!)

I fully recommend anyone who is interested in UFO's historically, to watch this awesome program. There is and excellent interview of Travis Walton (Fire in the Sky) and his friend Mike that I have never seen before.

Thanks again for posting the video conversion.

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 09:51 PM
link   
WOW! I have a story about this video. Back when I was a kid and this video first came out, it was aired on "ON TV". (that was the FIRST version of cable way back in the day) My mother had taped it for me cuz she knew of my interest in UFO's. She taped in using our old BETA machine. (yes that was state of the art video tech back then..haha). Well, it was supposed to be aired again later in the month and a neighbor asked us to tape a copy for them. So when the day came for the 2nd airing, my mother had everything set up to tape it for our neighbors. But instead of "UFO's Are Real" coming on, some other show started in it's time slot. My mother called the "ON TV" people and asked what happened and why wasn't the UFO documentary airing. They denied ever showing it and told her she didn't know what she was talking about.

Over the years, I had my BETA version transfered to VHS but then lost it several years ago durring a move. It's good to see it resurface.

So, after hearing my story above, I wonder if the government pulled it from them. I wonder if they got in trouble back in the day for showing it. SOMEBODY forced them to remove it and deny ever having it. I so remember this incident like it was yesterday.

top topics

join