Are you addicted to cheeeeessssse?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 02:00 AM
link   
I LOVE cheese!!!! No dish is complete without some form of cheese. Spaghetti....forget about it....I just want the parmesan on top. For snacks, it's always cheese and crackers....cheddar, brie, gouda, parmesan, goat...I don't care. My husband constantly chides me for my cheese consumption (he's one of those nasty health freaks)...Good heavens, I better not let him find out the cheese/morphine connection. He'll really have a lot to complain about.
Onward CHEESE!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 09:54 PM
link   
i love cheese. Ask my co-workers. I work fast-food and wow i love the sliced cheddar cheese(it's the black diamond real stuff). One of the best though is marble cheese.

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Sharp cheese, the kind that almosts stings when you chew it,
that is my fav. However I do love Friendships Pot style cottage cheese.
It's sort of dry and very tangy. Also those hard cheetos puffs that look like arthritic knuckles are great with dark beer.

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I have to have cheese in the house or else I get panicky, it's the perfect accompniment to so many things.

I had sirloin steak topped with melted stilton and chestnuts at a pub the other night, unbelievably wonderful taste, and our local supermarket does smoked applewood cheddar, again nectar of the gods.

[Edited on 22-8-2004 by ubermunche]

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 11:21 PM
link   
mmm, i love cheese. havarti is wonderful, cream cheeses are heavenly. i love all cheeses.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join