It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.MIX: 08 – The Owner's Box - Skeptic Overlord

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 11:27 AM
link   
ATS MIX:

Show 8 – The Owner's Box - Skeptic Overlord

Well it’s another Dave and Johnny trip to Weird Ville. The REGULAR SHOW discusses thread topics on Bob Lazar and whether he is a government plant, whether physical contact between Middle School and High School students should be banned and a new segment entitled “BS News”. The INTERVIEW SHOW breaks the virginity of a new series called “The Owner’s Box” and features an interesting discussion with one of The Three Amigos, Skeptic Overlord.

length: 44:27
file: atsmix_2489.mp3
size: 20837k
feed: atsmix

REMEMBER – ATS MIX is only as GOOD as the MEMBER PARTICIPATION!

NEW SHOWS will be posted on TUESDAY and FRIDAY

If You Enjoyed The Show – FLAG THE MUTHA!

To Send Us Your AUDIO for possible inclusion on an ATS MIX show, PLEASE send your files ONLY to:

[email protected]

To DOWNLOAD This Program, WINDOWS ONLY, Put Your Mouse Cursor Over the BLUE SHOW FILE NAME, Then RIGHT CLICK. Slide The Cursor Down To SAVE TARGET AS And Then CLICK .... Now Just Decide WHERE You Want To Download The File To And CLICK SAVE. You Might Consider Creating A Folder Called ATS MIX .... since you can get them for FREE.

LASTLY .... and this is ONLY for the real DIE HARDS ..... because Dave and Johnny didn't want to put everything on ATS and CLOG their HARD DRIVES
, there are over 200 different bits of VIDEO COMEDY, AUDIO COMEDY, RANTS, SKITS, BITS, GAGS and MUSIC SHOWS on our Pod-O-Matic Podcast Home Pages.

Dave's Pod-O-Matic Home Page is located at:

daverabbit.podomatic.com...

Johnny's Pod-O-Matic Mondo Bizarro Home Page is located at:

johnnyanonymous.podomatic.com...

WARNING - SOME EXPLICIT MATERIAL (Dave's, of course
)

PLEASE USE THE Pod-O-Matic SEGMENT TAGS AS YOUR GUIDE FOR APPROPRIATE LISTENING TASTES

[edit on 1/15/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   
the link is not working Guys

Not Found

The requested URL /podcasts/atsmix_2489.mp3 was not found on this server.

[edit on 3/8/2007 by Sauron]

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron
the link is not working Guys

Yup.

Did you break ATS Mix Dave?

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Its working for me, must have fixed it.

Cool interview
. I won't be able to finish listening now but I'm intrigued so far!

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 12:06 PM
link   
yes indeed it is working thanks Guys, just checking it out now

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Very cool.

Nice job.

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   
It's OBVIOUS S.O. has ZERO idea what World Of Warcraft is, it is NOT an FPS.

It is the amalgamation of a strategy game and an FPS, the BEST of both worlds for the GENUINE THINKING Person.

Strategy games are good (and I've played them all) but they are not very conducive to group strategy in the first person. WOW requires the ability to interact with others in a strategic collaborative attack plan to succeed.

So those who "don't play well with others" will undoubtedly have a hard time winning.

Springer...

[edit on 8-3-2007 by Springer]

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   
As I recall, SkepticOverlord's first user name was TheyreHere.

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Wasn't SkepticOverlords first ATS name Bill? That was registered 4 days or so before the SkepticOverlord name, right next to Mark and Simon, yet no posts under that name as far as I can see. Just a thought.

edit: to add image

[edit on 8/3/07 by AcesInTheHole]

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Could be, Ace. (May I call you "Ace"
?)

I remembered this question from the early days of the AllTheConspiracies game. I looked back through that thread and I know that Crackeur got the answer, but I'm sure what that answer was. I presumed that it was "TheyreHere".

And, hey, Johnny and Dave. Wasn't that John Lear portion a rehash from an earlier episode? Either that or you guys are running out of banter.

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 08:42 AM
link   
No correct answers yet... did you think it would be that easy?

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Ahh, so many possibilities. I do remember Supreme Skeptic Overlord used to be a Nic of yours. Still trying to make sure its the original.

Looking into another possibility also.

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Excellent stuff chaps..

keep up the great show.

Flagged and enjoyed.

Nice to hear what cogs you use Bill and how they're kept smoothly running (from our point of view) ..... WOW! raid, mhz, ram, servers....I love that tekky stuff.

"If You Build it They Will Come"

[edit on 4/8/2007 by nerbot]

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 06:31 AM
link   
OK OK! I think i have it - SkepticOverlord's, first username/NIC was William !

See here!

[edit on 6/8/2007 by shearder]

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Okay, I'll try again with: Theyrehere. (No capital H.)

And that doesn't work, I'll add the appostrophe: They'rehere.

And just to cover the bases:
They're here
They're Here
They'reHere
They'rehere

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Dang, Johnny , quit hoggin' all the airtime.

Very interesting, especially the updated , 'upgrade history'.

And again , hats off , to you SO, for all the techno Wizardry, but ...

How could you let the 'cast end , without naming your 'beer of the day' selection?

If for nothing else , than to piss off , Dave.

Sidebar: Congrats 'Spork, I think you've got it, mate.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Great job, again, Guys.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Copied and pasted from Web Archive, LOL.

theyre here

Just in case SO is being Nit Picky

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I was only able to listen to a few minutes of the show, which consitsed of lots of laughing, allusions to drug use and sophmoric skits.

Now that you are releasing shows that do not contain the interviews, i wondering if you can release the interviews, without the rest of the show, which ocntains mosly laughing, and one liners. The few few episodes with the John Lear interviews were painful, but bareable due to Mr. Lear. Now, the espisodes are unbearable.

Im sure a portion of the site likes the style of the show, a fast paced, low thinking, attenition grabing laughfest. Others, i belive, have a high distaste for the show, and in which the method that it is being conduced.

I would like to see the show move in another direction, a step above Coast to Coast, a place were we able able not only to hear out anyones story, but given able to counter the sotry with reason. I could be missing the target audience for the podcasts. I like to think that it is the cream of the crop that make its way onto this site, the briliant people of the world, lost in the suffle, and have found a fountain of unlimited forrbidden information. It is our drive for the unconventional. and the unexplained that brings us here, because of the sensity of the subject, it is ridiculed by the 'masses'. This can only be countered by serious investigation, and a serious manner being given to the subject at hand. And it is that last point that this show has missed so dearly, and why the subject matters at hand will be destianed for the'bizare' section, the off-beat stuff, not taken seriously.

Get seroius... please...

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 07:32 PM
link   
TKain...

Thanks for your input. As I tell all my worthless attorneys, we will take it under advisement. First off, the shows are split up into two shows... one for the regular shows and one for interviews only, if they exist. In fact, you posted this on Skeptic Overlord's Interview show.... which was a bit confusing by your post. Anyway.... we were given a concept by the The Three Amigos to do what we are doing right now. What you may not realize, is that we are not trying to simply entertain our home here at ATS, but get millions of people worldwide EXPOSED to what ATS is all about who have never heard of it. Unlike Coast to Coast which is pretty straight down the line..... we attempt to bring a little levity to the ATS subject matter that might, just might, make someone visit our home here at ATS and stick around awhile.

IF the ATS MIX show was meant to ONLY entertain the troops here at ATS, I would tend to agree with you. And, if that were the case, Springer and Skeptic Overlord would still be doing their thing.

Again, we appreciate your comments and suggestions..... but our mission is to bring NEW BLOOD to ATS and make our SERIOUS SUBJECTS somewhat humorous. Judging by the feeds that I have established over 18 months with my Dave Rabbit re-emergence..... I think we are accomplishing this goal as the ATS MIX show has gone as high as number 49 OVERALL worldwide just in a few weeks.

Thanks again.

Dave

[edit on 8/8/2007 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Has there been a definite answer as to what SO's original nic/username was?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join