It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flying Saucers Go Into Production!!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   
That ones pretty cool . Thanks AccessDenied

Proprietary technology developed to lower emissions and fuel consumption also allows the use of any type fuel with modest changes in the fuel injection system for operation with diesel fuel.

That's interesting.

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   
i think this one is more interesting..

Faculty at Delft University of Technology are tediously designing what they call ‘the ultra-eco-friendly plane’. It’s hard to say what the four year project dubbed “CleanEra” will come up with. They doubt the final product will look like this flying saucer, but it’s difficult to imagine given the multi-disciplinarian group of scientists that make up the team.

The Delft eco-friendly plane will not be ready for take off in four years. But a preliminary design will be complete. The concepts will be further developed in sub-projects but will not be integrated in actual aircraft before 2020.

www.tudelft.nl...

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by klain

Originally posted by Samsonite

Originally posted by uv777bk
Maybe it's just me but it somehow just doesn't look sturdy enough for my planned round-trip to Mars

You know they always release the weaker versions to the public because they can sell them cheaper. If they turbo'd out the engine and attached an oxygen filled space chamber, you could go almost anywhere. This would likely cost many millions of dollars though but I'm sure it's been done after seeing this footage.

Then why has'nt the tech been bought by NASA if its that simple?

You can safely say...That nasa had this technology about 30 years ago....Once the agencies have exhausted the technology...They then find ways of making products to sell to the public...To fund future research. This is a guess...But when i see things like this..Which will be available to the public..It makes me think that all the ufos are man made.

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   
LMAO, 5 fans and a tank of gas.. Mars here we come lol.. Not that I am sure people do not know this, but this is not any new type of tech, its just using fans to keep it off the ground and at 3 feet, it can't even do much. now it is were magnetic like the trains so less friction then we would have something.

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShiftTrio
LMAO, 5 fans and a tank of gas.. Mars here we come lol.. Not that I am sure people do not know this, but this is not any new type of tech, its just using fans to keep it off the ground and at 3 feet, it can't even do much. now it is were magnetic like the trains so less friction then we would have something.

Agreed. It looks like they "reversed-engineered" some lawn mowers. I had posted this earlier in Breaking News but got not hits. I am glad it is getting the attention (muffled laughter) it deserves.

I think the same company is working on an outboard boat motor based on a weed whacker.

regards....kk

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by paul76

You can safely say...That nasa had this technology about 30 years ago....Once the agencies have exhausted the technology...They then find ways of making products to sell to the public...To fund future research. This is a guess...But when i see things like this..Which will be available to the public..

This "technology" is nothing new or secret as many others have noted above.

It makes me think that all the ufos are man made.

That is a generalization, we do not "seem" to have the tech. that some reported UFOs seem to possess. If we did, you can bet who would be winning the war in Iraq!

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 06:01 PM
link   
This is nothing special they have been working on hovercraft like this for 60+ years. This is just a bigger version of the store bought toy flying suacers. The US military has been working on suacer shaped craft since before WW2. Projects like Sack AS-6, and then later with craft using the Coanda effect. www.youtube.com... . In july 1952 the US military had a press confrence where John A. Sandford denied any knowledge of US military saucer shaped craft. . This is five years after Roswell and right around the time our Government had supposed break throughs in back engineered anti-grav .Someday true anti-grav craft will be available for the public ( if we're lucky) and thats the car I'll be buying 8P

[edit on 3-8-2007 by Osyris]

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   
At least it has several really enormous cup holders... you could probably fit like a 1200 oz. Coke in just one of those bad boys!

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2believeor0

Originally posted by paul76

You can safely say...That nasa had this technology about 30 years ago....Once the agencies have exhausted the technology...They then find ways of making products to sell to the public...To fund future research. This is a guess...But when i see things like this..Which will be available to the public..

This "technology" is nothing new or secret as many others have noted above.

It makes me think that all the ufos are man made.

That is a generalization, we do not "seem" to have the tech. that some reported UFOs seem to possess. If we did, you can bet who would be winning the war in Iraq!

Fair enough i didn't read the article properly. I thought it was some sort of propulsion....Lol..

I don't think they need any more technology for Iraq..
It's not a conventional war...

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Yeah...Paul Moller...

His stock is incredible. (sarcasm drips)

Might want to Buy Now

Look at his yield.

I'm not buying.

But, at 71 cent a share, I'm tempted. (I'm drunk)

Regards,
Lex

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by klain

Originally posted by Samsonite

Originally posted by uv777bk
Maybe it's just me but it somehow just doesn't look sturdy enough for my planned round-trip to Mars

You know they always release the weaker versions to the public because they can sell them cheaper. If they turbo'd out the engine and attached an oxygen filled space chamber, you could go almost anywhere. This would likely cost many millions of dollars though but I'm sure it's been done after seeing this footage.

Then why has'nt the tech been bought by NASA if its that simple?

What TECH are you talking about?! It's 8 small engines with propellers on them. It would be a fun toy to have for sure, but it will in NO WAY mimic ANY flight characteristics of a UFO.

Still, slap one on MY X-Mas list too please!

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Why arn't the fans in the video turning? You can see them as it flies over the camera and it looks like they are completely stationary

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 01:02 AM
link   
hahahaha i cant wait to see the news when all the first productions people buy go terrible wrong... personally i wouldnt trust something with eight engines lol! ill wait till anti gravity comes out before i spend 45,000 pounds... thats like $80000

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I can't resist plugging the Moller Skycar, a-list acting and amazing CGI...

www.moller.com...

Anyways, for some reason, I just don't see any of his stuff taking off any time soon.

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 01:58 AM
link   
I would totally be the coolest person on campus with that!!!!! Anyone want to buy me one?

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Anything with more than 16 moving parts, trying to move in sync is down right dangerous!!

I think I'll wait (like the others) for the anti-gravity version!

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 03:10 AM
link   
I'm surprised no one has mentioned this. The article says it isn't a hovercraft.
I don't get that.

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 05:17 AM
link   
it might be flying a little but at 2 20 you see a cable attached to it and there is a giant suspicious crane! is this really real?
maybe thats just there for safety...

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 09:43 AM
link   
It looks like one big gust of wind would flip that thing over. It wasn't flying very stable. Seemed like it was shaking a lot. I'm guessing that's why they had a cable attached. For safety because those disks have the tendency to flip over.

EDIT on the Typo.

[edit on 4-8-2007 by zerotime]

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by errorist

Faculty at Delft University of Technology are tediously designing what they call ‘the ultra-eco-friendly plane’.

www.tudelft.nl...

Errr... it looks like my roomba! No, seriously -- it does!

While the design is interesting, I wonder how well it will perform in turbulence without wings for stability.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join