It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

***Moses VS Jesus***

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 03:13 AM
link   
In an all out battle using all abilities put into writing who would win in a scrap between JC and Moman? My bets on Moses just look at his mind powers!

He can also carry those large tablets. they must be 150pounds each.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Moses.

Bump the ref, smack JC with the folding chair, flying elbow off the top rope. 1-2-3. All over.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Very interesting concept....

Moman had a one on one with J-man's dad a couple of times. J-man didn't have the same relationship.

Moses was an Egyptian leader and soldier before he found his real place and then performed some really good plagues. J-man had some miracles but only in a good sense. Not gloom and doom like Moman.

I think Moman would win because of his attitude, definitely not a peacenick. However, during the match, J-man could heal his injuries. Wasn't there a guy in Final Fantasy that could do this and was hard to beat?

I'm thinkin' steel cage with Texas rules....

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Is this going to be a WWE event?

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Obviously Jesus.

The dude was a carpenter, imagine how strong he was from carrying all those heavy boards around.

'Nuff said

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Jesus would win in that he would wear Moses down eventually. Moses would drown Jesus, a few days later Jesus would come back and Moses would be like: "You Again", "I thought I drowned you to death". Jesus would continue to come back because he was not tied down to a family, or if he was, it was just one woman, Moses had a big family and didn't have time to get into a magic battle. Moses would recognize Jesus as the Messiah eventually, or if not, his children would.

Jesus wins in a marathon battle.

[edit on 7-8-2007 by Amelie]

join