It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rochester NY, CRAZY UFO's all over the sky

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   
its been a few days now, still waiting on this video...

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Unisol

Also Holland has mass sightings

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Me and my friend saw one by the Breeze on July 27, 2007 in ROC. I was driving with my friend and all of a suddon I saw a light dash acrossed the sky then dissappear. I thought it was just a reflection from my window so I didn't say anything, but when we met up with our other friends they were freaking out and asked if we saw the UFO. I said what I saw and they said they saw the same thing when they were standing outside waiting for us. It was not heat lightning, I know what that looks like.

[edit on 18-8-2007 by Shawn B.]

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
One beautiful summer night, back in the late 70's-early 80's timeframe (I wish I remembered the year), a friend of mine and I-a couple of bored kids-were looking up at the sky in Chili, New York. I've never written about this before, and had all but forgotten about it-except that I called this old friend of mine recently, and he reminded me. Anyway, we saw this "thing," a sort of saucer shaped (yes, I know-very stereotypical) object with lights around it-or so it appeared. it came across the sky, making absolutely no sound at all. That's what really got our attention. Then, it literally stopped mid-air, and just hovered above us, somehow. I remember thinking how impossible this was for any known aircraft: no noise, just hovering. We were not far from the airport, near Scottsville Road, and I remember there was this "search light" sort of thing that came on which pierced the night sky, and waved back and forth. We assumed it was from the airport, as we'd seen something like it before. What appeared to be the "search light" swept towards this hovering, flying thing while it was still hovering, and suddenly the thing went straight up, and then shot across the sky at speeds that one wouldn't think possible-much, much faster than any of the jets we'd seen around the airport. I still wonder about what we saw that night. Everyone doubts the existence of something like this until they see it themselves. What was it? I couldn't say. I just know that I saw it, and my friend concurs. True story.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Why are outdated threads popping up?
Duh:

Rochester NY, CRAZY UFO's all over the sky 1 2 3 ..5 penroc3 Aliens & UFOs 81 12,386 (28) 9/27/2008/09:47 PM
Anonymous ATS

Outside influences.
Get your money up:

I hope its some Alien Technology and they can prove it.

en.wikipedia.org...

The $10,000 offer

In 1966, Klass made an offer that stood for the remaining thirty-nine
years of his life. By 1974, the offer had changed slightly, to the
following form:

* Klass agrees to pay to the second party the sum of $10,000
within thirty days after any of the following occur:

(A) Any crashed spacecraft, or major piece of a spacecraft is
found to be clearly of extraterrestrial origin by the United States
National Academy of Sciences, or
(B) The National Academy of Sciences announces that it has
examined other evidence which conclusively proves that Earth has been
visited by extraterrestrial spacecraft in the 20th century, or: (C) A
bona fide extraterrestrial visitor, born on a celestial body other
than the Earth, appears live before the General Assembly of the United
Nations or on a national television program.

* The party accepting this offer pays Klass $100 per year, for a
maximum of ten years, each year none of these things occur. Even after
the ten year period, Klass's offer of $10,000 was available until his
death.

Please note.. no money for Tesla man made terrestrial UFOs.
AWW Shucks.
Does he know something.

Like non-existent extraterrestrial UFOs will be hard to find, ever.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Rochester is known for secret alien bases and stuff. The bus drivers carry walkie-talkie's that go absolutely *crazy* for them anomalies.

I went to the cadilac hotel, mentioned something, and they just go into a tirade of stories about them anomalies.

I mean, really, you could be walking down main street, then BAM! Traffic is instantly backed up. The dude standing next to you will exclaim, "man, they got traffic backed up!" Thats probably why they call it "ghost town".

My mom in Greece (a roc city suburb) even gets money from them anomalies. We'd be sitting there chilling, and then they call up on the phone, she looks out the window, they wave to come outside. When she gets back, she's got a crazy wad of cash. They pretty much own the place.

I've got a sister that actually dated one, until he made her bite into an "alien cracker" and she got so sick she couldn't walk for awhile.

Glad I no longer live in Rochester, cause the only thing they've got going for them is only a slight little bit of tolerance (it's way too slight for me).

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Radio interference...

the engine of their farm tractor stalled during this event and the SS guards told the driver not to attempt a restart until the whine could no longer be heard.

The Smoking Gun: An F.B.I. Report

That is right, Fox Mulder was not the first F.B.I. agent to believe in UFOs. The files in question are F.B.I. file numbers62-83894-383, 62-838994-384 and 62-83894-385. Their date is 11/7/57 to 11/8/57. They deal with a Polish immigrant, then living in the United States, who reported his wartime experience to the Bureau hoping it might throw some light on UFO sightings seen in Texas at about this time.

F.B.I. Reports On A German Field Propulsion Saucer F.B.I. Reports On A German Field Propulsion Saucer
(image.. see link below)

The time of the sighting was in 1944, the place was Gut Alt Golssen, approximately 30 miles east of Berlin. The informant, whose name has been deleted, states that while he was a prisoner of war working for the Germans, a flying object arose nearby from behind an enclosure hidden from view by a 50 foot high tarpaulin-type wall. It rose about 500 feet then moved away horizontally. The only noise the object made was a high-pitched whine. The object was described as being 75 to 100 feet in diameter and 14feet high. It was composed of a dark gray stationary top and bottom sections five to six feet high with a rapidly moving center section producing only a blur and extending the circumference of the vehicle. Notably, the engine of their farm tractor stalled during this event and the SS guards told the driver not to attempt a restart until the whine could no longer be heard.

Because of what I believe is their importance, these files have been reproduced here in their entirety. One of the most compelling reasons for taking this report so seriously is that the government of the United States of America took this report so seriously. It is hard to believe that an agency such as the

F.B.I. would take and retain reports of flying saucers which had no special meaning for them. Add to this the fact that this report was over ten years old at the time it was taken and that it concerns a report originating in another country.

The F.B.I. operates within the USA and usually does not concern itself with foreign matters unless they have meaning for the internal security of the United States. Could the reason that this report was taken and retained for so many years be that it did, in fact, have meaning for the internal security of the United States? Did it have something to do with the flying saucers seen over Texas at the time which also stopped motor vehicles?

As an alternative to the security issues, could there have been another reason that the F.B.I. was so interested in flying saucers? Did the F.B.I. desperately want information on UFOs which was held by the military and other branches of the intelligence community which was not shared with the F.B.I.? It has been rumored that J. Edgar Hoover, head of the F.B.I. at the time, was very interested in learning these secrets but was held"out of the loop". It could be that the F.B.I. was already aware of German saucers through security clearances done on German scientists coming to the USA under Operation Paperclip? The ego of J. Edgar Hoover may have been a factor in the Bureau's guest to learn more on this subject. Hoover may have wanted to be on an equal footing with other intelligence chiefs.

For whatever reason, something in these reports resonated with the F.B.I. The report was taken seriously, investigated and kept. This fact alone speaks volumes for the existence of UFOs in general and German saucers in particular.

Field Propulsion Saucers

ED: A new engineering student was being question on his courses
and asked if reverse engineering was going to be studied.
The questioner is an ordinary Joe that once told me that interplanetary
travel had to be done by worm hole due to the curvature of space.
All these ideas are Illuminati bull to continue hiding Tesla technology as
there is no other reason to enter the ET as the source of Tesla flying
machines and hide how to ignore gravity with electricity.
Imagine lying to these kids some day of reverse ET engineering
that is actually from Tesla.

[edit on 9/29/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by penroc3

Ummm recently in Rochester NY me and my girlfriend were standing
behind my house , having a little smoke and all of a sudden Out of no where a aircraft in the sky was going across at a farely good speed but it had no sound it was close enough that you would of heard it, well we just stared at it i didnt know what to say it had lights on it and stayed at the same flight pattern. Well after about 2 mins of watching this UIA = unidentified aircraft go across the sky , my girl turns to me and says look another one, ok now my hair stood up on my head because it looked exactly like the first one and had the same exact flight pattern And yet NO and i mean no sound what so ever, it was close enough to see it but not get a good despriction , so then after watching this one go by, A third UIA went the same way and had the same exact flight pattern , now no airplane fly that close together aND plus they had no sound what so ever. There are ufo's with alien life forms out there ,you would be ignorgant not to think that thier is no other life out there. Well im not going to sit here and prove my case because i know what i seen that night and it was like nothing our U.S military can even touch, one day it think we will be invaded or some other life form will touch down onto earths soil i think it's just the question when. I have no reason to lie im a person very interested into what else is out there? and what i seen that night proved that THERE IS LIFE OUT THERE.!!! Our military needs to figure out how to travel faster then light , we figure that out we will be in space by the year 2060- 2100

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
starting in January 2009, I began to notice that the stars looked brighter and there was more of them than there usually is. I then started noticing that the brighter stars were moving in a way that I had never seen. It was like they were swimming through the night sky like a jellyfish. Once I saw them moving,I became almost obsessed with watching them. I would lay out and watch them for hours every night. Then I realized that EVERY star is moving! It's just easier to track the brighter ones,but they are all moving the same weird way. I watched continously, trying to find a pattern in the directions they were moving in, but couldn't. I am a big believer in God and try to read some of the bible every day, so when I saw this, it immediately reminded me af Acts 2:19 when God is speaking of the time of judgement and He says"AND I WILL GRANT WONDERS IN THE SKY ABOVE AND SIGNS ON THE EARTH BELOW, BLOOD, AND FIRE, AND VAPOR OF SMOKE"(New American Standard Bible). Also,the book of Enoch (which isn't in the bible,but should be) could explain what's going on as well. Enoch was Noah's great-grandfather. In Genseis 5:21-24 it says this about Enoch:'21Enoch lived sixty-five years, and became the father of Methuselah. 22Then Enoch walked with God three hundred years after he became the father of Methuselah, and he had other sons and daughters. 23So all the days of Enoch were three hundred and sixty-five years. 24Enoch walked with God; and he was not, for God took him.' In his book Enoch says that while he walked with God, he was shown and explained by the angels all the secrets of heaven and sheol (the abyss,hell). I can't go into the whole book of Enoch here, but if you are interested in reading it for yourself you can read it free at www.sacred-texts.com/bib/boe. I personally believe that a person needs to read AND UNDERSTAND the book of Enoch before he/she can even begin to grasp how things work and God's plan for us.
We are going to focus on the stars here though. Now according to Enoch, stars come forth to earth through portals in heaven. Each individual star by itself, according to their number and their names, their courses and their positions, and their times and their months. Through each of these small portals pass the stars of heaven and run their course to the west on the path which is shown to them and God has appointed. And he calls on them by their name and they hearken unto Him. Each is weighed in a righteous balance according to their proportions of light. And Enoch asked the angel what this mystery was and the angel told him that the stars are the holy who dwelt upon the earth and believe in the name of the Lord of Spirits for ever and ever. It also says that He appoints a judge for each of them so none will hinder. So, basically they have a little bubble that they have to stay in and follow their appointed paths, but they can move all around in that bubble. Now, knowing that stars are the righteous that have been here on earth and worship the Lord day and night, another verse comes to mind that might make sense of things: Revelation 6:9-11 says: 9 When he opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain for the word of God and for the witness they had borne. 10 They cried out with a loud voice, “O Sovereign Lord, holy and true, how long before you will judge and avenge our blood on those who dwell on the earth?” 11 Then they were each given a white robe and told to rest a little longer, until the number of their fellow bondsmen and their brothers should be complete, who were to be killed as they themselves had been. Could it be that the stars moving in the sky is a sign that the souls have awakened and are asking when it will be time? Just a few thoughts to ponder on. Sorry it was so long, but it's hard to speak of a complex subject as this one in only 4000 words. I hope at least someone gains some knowlege from this. Thank you for your time.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer three years ago i seen a ufo, half of it was behind the mountain in back of my house, the other half exposed. it loked like the sun but it had a crisp clean edging. the other half of it had to be in the mountain or in the valley on the other side of the mountain. i watched this for about five minutes in my pajamas, outside in january, freezing. it shot up in the sky so fast (seconds). it took on the form of a triangle then disappeared. i told nobody of this exceept my husband, who was at work, and my father. they know i am not a liar and would never make something like this up. now i am telling you all at ATS. i've kept quiet about this for fear of being ridiculed, i have no proof but my word. the next morning i watched the news, got a paper thinking and hoping someone else had seen this but no one did that i know of. how could nobody have seen this thing that looked to be the size of a football field? i'll never know. my dad asked me why didn't i take a picture of it? a camera was the last thing on my mind.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join