It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"REACH" aircraft call sign?? Possible CIA Redemption?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I visit Budapest, Hungary often in Eastern Europe and every week, I hear on my scanner this aircraft call sign "REACH"

Now, there would be two possiblilties that come through my mind.

A. Either Budapest airport can be a refueling hub on there way to Iraq or Afganistan??

B. Possible CIA rendention to transport people to secret CIA prisons maybe here in Eastern Europe??

Can someone please shed some light on this if Im posting this in the right topic area?

Thx.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 11:17 PM
link   
This morning, I heard "REACH" 806.

Where are these coming from and going to I wonder???

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 01:35 AM
link   
'Reach' is a standard call sign for AMC. (Air Mobility Command). Could be a C-5 or C-17 or actually any aircraft in AMC.

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   
So is this possible that Budapest can be a refueling hub onwards to Iraq or Afganistan? Or, can be a CIA operations?

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I don't think it's CIA...they typically like to fly in charter jets licensed with dummy corporations. Probably Iraq-related logistics.

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I was coming home from Iraq, via Qatar, and im almost 100% sure that we stopped there to refuel...this was on a commercial jet chartered by the gov't....

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Yeah, Poke, but the difference with your transport is that the Government ACKNOWLEDGES that it is chartering these flights. Also, they are probably large jets, whereas the CIA transports are small ones.

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Oh yeah, i know that...but did he ever say that they were small or large flights? I thought that he was just trying to figure out what planes used that call sign.

new topics

top topics

join