It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

??Are There Any Capricorns ??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Hey fellow BTS members I was wonderin' if there were any members (besides me) that are capricorns and have any form of talent whether it's in art or doin' anything else. I'm left handed so when I draw the pencil marks tend to smudge which gets on my nerves from time to time.If anyone could respond and tell what gifts/talents they've got it'll be great so I won't be all lonely in this thread waitin' for some alien to abduct me in Brooklyn.I'll be online for alittle bit so if ya post I'll be on "stand by" to respond, to all the soon to be posters hope ya have a great night 'cause in 20 more minutes I'll be swingin' off the internet folks.

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Capricorn here.Right handed though, and I cannot draw worth a hill of beans.Wish I could.My only talents are writing and I love music and dancing.I don't play an instrument but if I did, it would be drums.I can take any song and pick out the beat in seconds.Uncanny.

[edit on 3-8-2007 by AccessDenied]

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied
I don't play an instrument but if I did, it would be drums.I can take any song and pick out the beat in seconds.Uncanny.
Thats crazy 'cause I've got that same uncanny skill and the one instrument I'd love to play would be drums as well, we've got some things in common, hopefully I'll be hearin' more from ya AccessDenied

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Hi steve-o. Well I guess we have a couple of things in common.There must be more Capricorns on here.
I owe my drum fetish to a neighbour when I was young.Taught me to keep a beat and play a bit.Haven't touched a stick in 23 years though.Doesn't stop me from air drumming !See you around!

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   

:There must be more Capricorns on here.
I owe my drum fetish to a neighbour when I was young.Taught me to keep a beat and play a bit.Haven't touched a stick in 23 years though.Doesn't stop me from air drumming !See you around!
I'd like to thank you for postin' an bein' the only other person to have responded back since there seems to be no other capricorns in sight.Theres alote stuff that is said when you look into each zodiac symbol and the one that I don't find true is the one of us bein' lazy, 'cause I do what I gotta do nd don't send any of my relatives or anyone else around me to do stuff. The one that I believe to be true is of us bein' good money savers and havin' a good buisness mind.I'd like to thank you again for your posts and hope you have a great day up north , see ya

[edit on 3-8-2007 by steve-o]

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Seems to me there's no other capricorns on this site besides me and the very beautiful Accessdenied,lol, if there's any other capricorns or if you've got any family members who are capricorns with talent just post it up.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by steve-o
Seems to me there's no other capricorns on this site besides me and the very beautiful Accessdenied,lol, if there's any other capricorns or if you've got any family members who are capricorns with talent just post it up.

Uh wow.Gee.Beautiful? Thanx.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Uh wow.Gee.Beautiful? Thanx.
Why ya doubt your beauty AccessDenied, you can't deny your way out of this one, I've seen some pics of you from another thread. I was wonderin' how old you are 'cause ya look pretty young (hope you don't think I'm a perv), I was just wonderin' ????

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I look 26.Nough said.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 09:08 AM
link   

I look 26.Nough said.
Thanks for revealin' your true age to me "in secret", I just wish there were more honest women like yourself on this site. Thanks for all the stuff ya contributed to this thread, and hopefully we've became good friends. (hope we still chat again)

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 08:43 AM
link   
well bud i am capricorn
however i am not very artistic physically but i would like to think i am creative mentally

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Quantum_Squirrel

It's alright bud, at least yu're intelligent ain't that a gift ?? Hope ya write back 'cause you're a cool guy to chat to, see ya amigo !!

new topics

top topics

join