It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Israel Behind 911?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Why were a group of 5 Mossad agents filming 911, jumping for joy and high fiving each other? How did they know there would be an event to film on 911? And more importantly, how come most people are unaware of this?

www.whatreallyhappened.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.antiwar.com...

killtown.blogspot.com...

www.brasschecktv.com...

www.thepeoplesvoice.org...

In a way, it makes sense... Get America to go war with your enemy(s). Isn't the owner of the World Trade Towers an Israeli as well? Silverstein Properties I believe it is...

www.tvnewslies.org...

www.prisonplanet.com...

www.wakeupfromyourslumber.com...

www.whatreallyhappened.com...

I invite the 'no 911 conspiracy' crowd to take a good long look at these websites.

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I guess no one wants to touch this one... Is it 'too conspiratorial'? Or is it because Israel is mentioned? Personally I don't know what to think of it, Isn't Israel supposed to be 'The Land of God'? They wouldnt do something like this would they? And if they had knowledge before the fact, they would warn us wouldnt they? The U.S. is allied with them right? We helped arm their army so they could fight off their enemys right?

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Grock,

I think it is possible Mossad had something to do with the attack...

If you think about it, who in the Middle East has benefitted the most (besides the Saudis/Iranians) due to our invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan?

The only non-Arab 'nation': Israel.

What is interesting about 9/11 and the 'five non-arabs' who were arrested on the George Washington bridge is that they were released and nothing else was played in the media.

I want to show you a lyric from Immortal Technique's 'Cause of Death.'

Now here's the truth about the system that'll # up your mind
They gave Al Queda 6 billion dollars in 1989 to 1992
And now the last chapters of Revelations are coming true
And I know a lot of people find it hard to swallow this
Because subliminal bigotry makes you hate my politics
But you act like America wouldn't destroy two buildings
In a country that was sponsoring bombs dropped on our children
I was watching the Towers, and though I wasn't the closest
I saw them crumble to the Earth like they was full of explosives
And they thought nobody noticed the news report that they did
About the bombs planted on the George Washington bridge
Four Non-Arabs arrested during the emergency
And then it disappeared from the news permanently

They dubbed a tape of Osama, and they said it was proof
"Jealous of our freedom," I can't believe you bought that excuse
Rockin a mother#ing flag don't make you a hero
Word to Ground Zero
The Devil crept into Heaven, God overslept on the 7th
The New World Order was born on September 11

The highly relevant text is in bold, but the rest of the verse I feel is accurate to the topic at hand.

Israel is not to blame. The country of Israel (and its citizens) do not wish anyone harm.

Their government is a different story. We give the government billions of aid per year to prop up their economy and for war toys. Those toys are in turn used against their neighbors.

I don't think it is a far stretch to think Israel would help out our own government in its relentless quest for its war of terror. Yes I said war of terror, not war on terror.

I believe every government is involved in some way with one another. They have to. They're in the business of power and money. Its much easier to make allies with other countries when you already know the President by first name. Plus you can quell a revolution with foreign troops

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Exactly. Who benifits the most? Nice lyrics, I'll have to check that out, didnt know there are bands aware of these things...

Yeah I agree, I bet most countries governments are in on it...

Check out the quote from UBL.. the one where he says he had nothing to do with 911 but if we wanted to know who did it to look at our own 'government within the government'... kinda creepy that a cave dweller would know about that and most americans dont.

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Wow, I think the fact that no one wants to touch this says more than if they did...

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 01:24 AM
link   
$100,000 was wire transfered to mohamed atta by omar saeed sheikh at the request of general ahmed. who was israeli. omar admitted that he was supported by the ISI which is like the israeli CIA i think...so yes would be the answer

also if it makes you feel better...my thread got ignored too...

[edit on 4-8-2007 by ZGhorus]

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 01:33 AM
link   
I think there is a possibility Israel had some involvement in it when you consider the 5 dancing Israeli's, the shady history of Mossad.

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Yes, of course Mossad was involved.

But since the 5 "dancing Israelis" did not and are not being examined by the main stream media, it really isn't a big deal. No really I swear!

Does a bear s*#t in the woods????

[edit on 4-8-2007 by Conundrum04]

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Hmmm, nah.
I dont think Mossad had a hand in the attacks, how ever I think they had spies and assets deep within the arab world that knew precise details.
Ie date, targets etc etc.

This would explain the dancing israeli's.

Mossad, had more of a reason to allow it to happen than the bush admin.

It would create a anti-arab mentality amongst the masses, this helps israel in their occupation of palestinian lands.

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Just remember that you should address cabals within institutions, rather than the institution as a whole. Compartmentalisation. Yeh there would have to be some level mossad complicity in 911 as well as all the other bulls**t goin on. Why? Remember the Liberty?!

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZGhorus
$100,000 was wire transfered to mohamed atta by omar saeed sheikh at the request of general ahmed. who was israeli. omar admitted that he was supported by the ISI which is like the israeli CIA i think...

ISI is Inter-Services Intelligence, the Pakistani security service/intel agency, just so as you know.

also if it makes you feel better...my thread got ignored too...

A lot of threads such as these get ignored. Truth hurts, what can I say. People get uncomfortable reading this stuff. And of course, it doesn't help that on ATS we have a large amount of illogically pro-Zionist Christian fundementalists who refuse to accept for a microsecond that their Governemnt or those whiter than white Israeli Government scumbags could EVER want to hurt them...

I personally am shocked someonme hasn't seriously tried to label the OP an anti-semite yet

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Hey guys.Don't take it to heart or look for a conspiracy within a conspiracy.The reason some threads get, "ignored" for want of a better word,is that you'll find topics like this have been discussed many,many times on ATS.

It's still good to see the subject being brought up though as new members would have to spend a lot of time wading through archives to find that out.

Interesting how the Mossad agents were actually arrested,rightly so,then released,but not till after making thinly veiled threats about the officers 'not knowing who they were messing with' or words to that effect.
Hmm. The mind still boggles

Camera ready..CHEERING???

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 06:17 AM
link   
I think its extremely likely, 90% chance say, that MOSSAD was involved in the 9/11 attacks. If you want my personal opinion, i will say a resounding 100% YES.

There is just too much pointing towards the use of outside operatives. And i doubt that many American agents would want to be involved in something like 9/11, even if they were ordered too. But MOSSAD agents on the other hand, they will do just about anything to ensure the continuation of the Zionist state.

The 5 Israelis who were arrested, and then subsequently released.. it really would not suprise me if they were involved in planting devices of an "exotic" nature in the WTC complex.. don't ask me why, thats just my gut feeling.

I tell you what, that guy in the blue shirt looks VERY guilty..

Getting caught with explosives after 9/11.. then being let off? Hmmm..

Woman who saw the Mossad agents, police officer who arrested them, and the interview again..

Again, there is just too much pointing towards the use of Mossad agents. I know alot of people stay away from such ideas, but there is more truth in the idea than people give credit for.

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grock
Why were a group of 5 Mossad agents filming 911, jumping for joy and high fiving each other? How did they know there would be an event to film on 911? And more importantly, how come most people are unaware of this?

the group of 5.... are alleged to be Agents,
weren't they art students or furniture movers or something??

Q: How? did they know of an event to film?
again another assumption,
the men were on visas, on a working vacation status~as it were~
why so strange of tourists with cameras at lets say Grand Canyon,?
well, the NYC skyline is an iconic American scene to some tourists & video camera worthy.

Whoever controls the news media, directly affects what news items are brought to the publics attention..that's why most Americans are unaware of the under reported episode involving Israeli citizens at a vantage point in NJ, video taping the NYC skyline at the hour of the WTC plane crashes.

~~~~~~~~

but that's one-side of the coin...

the other is that the WTC & Pentagon
attacks were screenplay/ movie plots that 'mossad' operatives ran across
and thought to "put a bug in the ear" of radical anti-Israeli/anti-American
groups...and hopefully encourage a group or cadre of them to undertake a one-way mission of crashing jets into high profile targets in America.

so, in a very nebulous way, Israel may have had a hand in sparking the
epiphany of the 9-11 conspiracy plot....but the plan was totally the Arab zealots doing, in striking against the "Empire" [modern western world]

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

PS: Would a few investigative reporters find fertile ground into the 9-11 mystery....IF there were a concentrated effort to track & interview, follow up, on the 5 Israeli young men detained then released for immediate return to Israel??
Why hasn't any one or any CTers suggested this approach before?
.........as the new 'interrogation' initiatives that Cheney & the administration espouse, water boarding etc,
then any terrorist suspect (which would include those 5 men on the 'Jersey shore) could be ensconsed in a secret prison, and duly 'made' to talk...
all for 'National Security'...
a team of mercenary contractors along with 2 investagative reporters & a socialologist/psychiatrist might be formed- -or would that be too radical??

[edit on 4-8-2007 by St Udio]

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Its a shame that you can't discuss anything about israel without being called a jew hater! any debate ends up being ignored,or you get shouted down by ignorant louts!

I've always believed that bin laden and al quaeda is just a cover story.from what evidence i have read/watched about 9/11 i think its fare to say that israel and the US government collaborated together.israel has a lot to gain from a war in the middle east,the US has nothing!

I was at home with my dad when the planes hit the towers,we watched the whole thing unfold.and slowly but surely there were lil things that didn't make sence.for example,while the US government is still in chaos,blair comes out on UK tv and says the attacks were made by al quaeda,led by bin laden???? how did he know this so quickly after the attacks???? a news reporter says no military aircraft were scrambled straight away because only 2 fighter jets were on stand by to cover the east coast.2 fighter jets to cover the whole of the east coast!!! i don't think so! we have more than that to cover our southern coast.(britain that is.)it was reported,several hours after the collapse of the towers,that police had found passports of middle eastern men.what the hell?? we've all seen the pictures of the devistaion,how could passports from the planes be found intact??? as soon as we saw the pentagon me and my dad knew a plane had not hit it.when it was shown which way the plane had supposedly flown in we noticed something strange.the lamposts were still standing!!! yet,a cpl of days later these lamposts had been removed.also,there were no scorch marks on the ground from the planes engines.if the wings folded in,like sceptics say,why is there still no impact marks on the building from these wings???

I could go on,but i'm sure you've heard it all before.
The main problem with 9/11 is that no one wants to believe that their own government is capable of such a thing.but if you want to get ppl to follow you blindly,the best tool to do that is fear!
And its nothing new.the romans were masters at this kind've thing.more recently the nazi's did something similar.they dressed up german prisoners in polish military uniforms,took them to the border and killed them.hitler then told the ppl that poland had attacked them and they,in retaliation,were going to invade poland!!

There is something ppl need to remember.there are rich ppl in this world who collect art and antiquities.they will do just about anything to get a piece in their collection.they will even kill for it! and its just a painting,or a statue stolen from egypt.so if ppl can do that just to add something to their collection,think what ppl will do when it comes to the chance of power,wealth,the ability to control and manipulate the masses!!

Ppl should understand that the ppl in government are not there to help the common man,they are there to help themselves.and they'll do it by any means necessary!!

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Thank you all for the feedback, its good to see that not everyone has a closed mind...

Its a shame that you can't discuss anything about israel without being called a jew hater! any debate ends up being ignored,or you get shouted down by ignorant louts!

That was my biggest reservation about posting this thread.

Q: How? did they know of an event to film?
again another assumption,
the men were on visas, on a working vacation status~as it were~
why so strange of tourists with cameras at lets say Grand Canyon,?
well, the NYC skyline is an iconic American scene to some tourists & video camera worthy.

They were NOT reported AFTER the fact, they were reported BEFORE and DURING the fact... why not the Grand Canyon? Filming the Grand Canyon is fine... but if its about to be bombed and the effects of that bombing are about to irreparably change the world and the people doing it are your enemies and mine yet you dont mention it...

There is just too much pointing towards the use of outside operatives. And i doubt that many American agents would want to be involved in something like 9/11, even if they were ordered too. But MOSSAD agents on the other hand, they will do just about anything to ensure the continuation of the Zionist state.

In my opinion, Mossad are the only outside operative capable of pulling it off... they are the best of the best (or at least in the same bracket as USA's, MI6, Spetznaz) - and of those ie Britain, Germany, Russia, Isreal - they are the only ones with a stake in the pie so to speak...

Mossad, had more of a reason to allow it to happen than the bush admin.

It would create a anti-arab mentality amongst the masses, this helps israel in their occupation of palestinian lands.

This at the very LEAST is exactly what im saying.

And the very fact that most people dont know about this coupled with the chilly reception here at ATS actually makes me lean alot more towards it... I was highly skeptical at first I must admit, but then I actually STUDIED what was being said, from both sides... now that I have, I dont see many other possible conclusions

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I can understand why ppl want to distance themselves.the world does not need an anti-jewish campaign/slaughter.just because we think jews were involved does not mean all jews were.just as,all muslims are not terrorists.....

9/11,to me,is another JFK.you will have ppl denying and debating for years to come.but for those who do deny that there is some kind've conspiracy,answer me this.why is america prepearing to attack iran?? what have they done to have a war thrust upon them?? they may not be the most stable country in the world,but that is no reason to attack them!
america is creating another cold war.only this time it is not because they hate/fear communism,it is because they hate/fear the islamic relgion.and who hates/fears muslims more than the US government? the Israli government!

with the middle eastern conflict the bible is being relived.what do i mean? well when the jews were led back to their promised land they found it occupied.so what did they do? they went to war!!

the world is being led into a religious war and,as usual,it will be citizens who suffer.ppl who do not hate their fellow man just because they are jew,catholic or muslim.these faiths should unite together against those who would lead us to destruction....

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   
The Jewish Noecons, Feith, Pearle, Zakheim, and on and on..were the brains behind it. All they had to do was ask the Mossad for a little help to get the ball rolling on the anti Arab bandwagon. the 5 ' art students ' admitted to being Mossad and on TV in Isreal on an interview they said that they were there to film the event. Get that? they were sent here to film the Towers coming down.

That means foreknowledge and complicity. The Isreali's gave some vauge warnings to cover their butts but not enough to raise any alarms; hell, there is no level that would have gooten any notice from the Bush gang. they wanted this to go down and had many detailed warnings.

The shadow govt. here and the Mossad and a few others made it happen for reason spelled out in the PNAC plan. Plain and simple. there are reams of evidence that show that the Mossad and the black ops guys were hand in hand that day. Who could believe the official story? only fools and the ignorant or those who knopw the real truth and want it hidden forever.

the biggest lies are the easiest to foist off on people; they will believe the big ones before they will the little ones, every time. If it seems to horrible to be true, then you are right at the door of truth. The people sho run things in this world care not one bit about human life, suffering or anyhting else except money and power. That is all. Money and power.

Isreal and Pakistan and the USA are the parties behind 9-11 and only the lazy, uneducated, trusting and dumb American people believe this hogwash about Arabs and boxcutters. How many inexplicable anomalies can one person ignore before the light comes on? it staggers the sound mind to hear people assuming that the official story is true; they are either mindless or unwilling to see the massive evidence all around them.

Some day it will be revealed what the truth is but by them it will be too late for us as a nation; if the people are so brain dead that the Bush gang can get away with all of the horrendous crimes and usurpation of the law then we will get what is coming to us, and soon. Anyone who trusts the Govt, at any level, is a fool.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by eyewitness86The shadow govt. here and the Mossad and a few others made it happen for reason spelled out in the PNAC plan. Plain and simple. there are reams of evidence that show that the Mossad and the black ops guys were hand in hand that day.
I also believe certain government[s] agencies where working together both here and abroad to carry out this event. PNAC as you mentioned along with Northwoods is an interesting little read for people who think that it was not possible or conceivable to implement .

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I think eyewitness86 has put his finger on something very important here when he mentions neocons within the Bush administration.

There are numerous people within the Bush administration who have dual US/Israeli citizenship. To me that is a big problem for any administration anywhere. I'm no fan of dual citizenship in my own country, but to have dual citizens in the high reaches of the US government is a recipe for trouble. Personally, I think that cabinet level officials in any government should have to renounce citizenship from another country.

I think Israel was involved to some extent in 9/11. Neocons, many of them dual Israeli/US citizens were involved in planning US strategy in the mideast. I have no doubt that there was consultation and much coordination at that planning level.

When it came time to do the dirty deeds themselves, Israel knew something was going on and had agents on site to film it. I don't think they pulled the wool over anyone's eyes within the Bush administration though. Larry Silverstein, however has connections to Israel and to Israel's military.

Where I suspect Israel and it's American friends worked hardest was to get focused neocons to work for the election of the Bush administration and then to have great influence in making policies and strategies that would interlock right wing Israeli objectives with those of the right wing oil/military industrial cabal that supports Bush.

[edit on 18-8-2007 by ipsedixit]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join