It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The people who must

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I think of my self as a pretty normal chap. And from time to time I catch my self setting in traffic on I-95 and 695 and all the other crappy ass roads that litter the maryland land scape. Now what gets me is this. When in bumper to bumper traffic why...why...why when to are coming into a merge are do people who are behind you in the far left lane feel it first issue to jump out of the left lane and drive in the merge lane to get ahead of 5 cars further more causing more of a bottle neck...? I swear if the mods were not watching I would litter this page with the F-bomb.

@!@!*^(#^@^#)@^#)^#@^@(*^ Stay in line your causing yourself more traffic. Today I left my lab @ 5p.m. and got home @ 8p.m.

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   
haha i feel for you man

you live in maryland though.. i live in LA.. land of traffic and probably the biggest a hole drivers around.

what i hate is when im merging onto the free way coming off of the on-ramp cars will SPEED UP until im about to hit the freakin' wall then maybe, just maybe someone will let me over

as if being 1-2 cars in front of someone is going to make any difference at all in bumper to bumper traffic

whats worst is the work truck doesn't have air conditioning... ugh...

join