It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you heard of phillip schneider?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Really interesting guy. He claims to have worked with the government and was in the dulce incident with the grays.; Do you believe his claims or do you disagree with them?

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I think I have heard of him... I have the Veil of Deception books, and I think I read about him in one of those.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 07:43 PM
link   
i believe he really does know a lot more than the average person. And well he supposedly killled himself by tying a rubber hose around his neck and to a post. How does a guy with one functiong hand to this. Why kill yourself in such a horrible manner when he could have just od'd on one of his many medications. Makes his story seem far more plausible.

When they found him, all the evidence he had from his time working of the goverment was missing.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Yeah, I've heard about Phil...he's got a really interesting story. My catch with him is the Val Valient from Venus (?) connection. I don't buy the Val thing at all.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 10:24 PM
link   
There's a fair bit about Phil Schnedier on ATS. I remember a while back, someone posted a video of his, in which he made some outlandish claims about the F-117. How they were reverse engineered from alien craft, and their skin become molten during flight, and drips down on to the runway. Things that since the lecture, have been proven false. When one of these ex-insiders gets caught in a lie, it makes me wonder what else they're lying about. IMO, he was a bandwagon jumper, looking to make a living selling stories on the lecture circuit.

Here is the video I'm talking about.

[edit on 2/8/07 by Implosion]

join