It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dick Cheney- "I dont recall"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Does this guy have amnesia or what?

Larry King ask D. Cheney if he sent A. Gonzalez to the hospital bed of John Ashcroft in 2004 and pressure him to certify the Presidents surveillance program.

Cheneys response, 'I dont recall'.

'I don't recall' seems to be the new slogan of the Bush administration.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by earth2
Does this guy have amnesia or what?

Cheney: His Fingerprints all over the Bush Crime Scene

You don’t have to dust for long before finding Dick Cheney’s grimy fingerprints all over the Bush crime scene. It’s becoming clearer by the day that behind every one of Bush’s illegal actions lurks the shadow of the Vice President. Never in our history have we had a Vice President who grabbed so much power. And never have we had a President so lazy that he was willing to divest so much power to such a man.

Cheney has said that it is his mission to aggrandize the Executive Branch. And then he notoriously argued that he was not part of the Executive Branch, placing himself on a new twig all by his lonesome.

This is a man who has no respect for our system of checks and balances. It is high time he was impeached.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   
i think The Daily Show did a segment where Gonzales or someone was on the stand for something and that's all that they were saying was "I can't remember" or "I don't recall"

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by kyyuulle
i think The Daily Show did a segment where Gonzales or someone was on the stand for something and that's all that they were saying was "I can't remember" or "I don't recall"

Yea, I remember that. Something like 17 times that he couldn't recall anything. Seems to me the whole administration has some memory issues. I certainly wouldn't want an administration that forgets everything.

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by kyyuulle

Just the other night, TDS did the same thing with Cheney himself. It was quite a hoot, and it's a little demoralizing when put into that perspective. Like someone mentioned somewhere else, when does it cease to be "not knowing", and begin to be "lying".

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 01:47 PM
link   
YOu see, this is why I want to push thru MANDATORY DRUG TESTS for all politicians.
These guys have the mind of super-stoners.
"I dont recall" My ass. Stop smoking so much pot then.

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11Bravo
YOu see, this is why I want to push thru MANDATORY DRUG TESTS for all politicians.
These guys have the mind of super-stoners.
"I dont recall" My ass. Stop smoking so much pot then.

We all know it's not drugs. Pot doesn't damage the memory that much. I can't comment further on that one, else I'll get banned again.

I do think though, that they should be put through perjury trial. Then, when it's proved that they are lying through their rotten teeth, there's something solid to use to revoke power from the entire administration. Unfortunately, how do you prove whether or not they remember?

top topics

join