It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Al Qaeda Web Ad Threatens 'Big Surprise'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellmutt

Originally posted by mjmurphy53711

A. Intend to kill Pervez.

Someone is trying to kill Musharraf."

Check this link out below....Is Musharraf here in the U.S. now?? That is kind of creepy...

www.cnn.com...

[edit on 5-8-2007 by wrangell76]

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 09:31 PM
link   
You called what?

Nothing but asanine posts is what you called sir.

To the guy saying "prove al qaeda exists"

GOOGLE IT.

They have laid claim personally to dozens of attacks and a few very lucky people have been released by them while being held hostage.

Some of them that have been arrested have proclaimed their allegiance while pleading GUILTY in a court of law UNCONTESTED.

Now you prove this is all a made up fairy tail, ignorance is rampant on this post.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Dunno, maybe Musharaf is in the US, worth googling.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib

Originally posted by lightseeker
They might have left it at that except for the invasion of Iraq, then suddenly they were given a "reason" to escalate their attacks against American interests here and abroad.

i am sorry... they have a reason to escalate their attacks?....

They never needed any reason to "escalate their attacks"....

Osama Bin Laden himself has stated that even when the U.S. was helping Afghanistan fight against the Russians, they were already developing plans to attack the west once the Russians left, the U.S. just couldn't see into the future and realize that many of those people we helped back in the 70s and 80s would turn on us because they see every dhimmi as an enemy of their extremist view of Islam....

BTW, perhaps you should do some research on the attempts by Islamic terrorists to attack France and other countries which were so critical of the war in Iraq....

One more thing, France is not the only country which is finally waking up to the fact that Islamic extremists are planing on attacking them even if they were critical about the war, or if they met the demands of the Muslim extremists for certain countries to pull out their soldiers out of Iraq, such as what happened in Spain.

People really need to stop trying to condone what the Islamic extremists are doing...

Thanks for yoru perceptive, accurate, knowledgeable, wise post. Certainly worth several stars but I think I can only give one.

Here's a good video on UTUBE about AlQaeda and Saddam etc. Worth the bother, imho.

I think a lot of the attitudes and pontifications expressed hereon are born of rebellion as well as blind denial . . . suicidal denial.

But, Al Qaeda facts are still facts regardless of what liberal la-la-land mentalities and perspectives would deceive the masses with.

The Jihadi's are DETERMINED WITH THEIR VERY LIVES--TO DESTROY ALL THAT IS NON-JIHADI.

THAT'S A FACT. Pretending it's not real will NOT make it go away.

Pretending it's all "Bush's fault." is not rational; not fact nor history based and will NOT make it go away.

Sticking one's head in the sand and tooting Kumbya with one's farts will also not make it go away.

The fact that the Jihadi's are useful idiot stooges of the puppet masters does NOT make them LESS DANGEROUS.

The fact that the Jihadi's ONLY UNDERSTAND GREATER FORCE AGAINST THEM and will ALWAYS only bide their time and marshal their resources for a counter attack or for a totally initiated attack of conquest . . . MUST eventually be dealt with . . .

Certainly the puppet masters will eventually destroy the Jihadi's as the world ruler will only tolerate all remaining religion totally worshipping him.

But between now and then, it is highly likely the rest of the planet will suffer at the hands of the Jihadi's whenever they are so authorized and directed by the puppet masters or whenever they can get away with it.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 10:07 PM
link   
OF COURSE, things will be

MUCH WORSE

after the puppet masters destroy the Jihadi's and all other religions . . .

but between now and then . . . the Jihadi's are certainly more than willing to provide enough death, mayhem, blood, torture . . .

And, liberals drunk on the Main Stream Media's KoolAid need to learn that it is a fact . . .

being liberal is ABSOLUTELY NO INSURANCE against Jihadi's seeking liberals' death.

ALL WESTERNERS are decadent--LIBERALS MOST SO--to the Jihadi's. Therefore, liberals, homosexuals, atheists, alcoholics, et al are MOST high priority targets of the Jihadi's after Jews and Christians . . . In some respects, before Jews and Christians.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by mjmurphy53711
You called what?

Nothing but asanine posts is what you called sir.

To the guy saying "prove al qaeda exists"

GOOGLE IT.

They have laid claim personally to dozens of attacks and a few very lucky people have been released by them while being held hostage.

Some of them that have been arrested have proclaimed their allegiance while pleading GUILTY in a court of law UNCONTESTED.

Now you prove this is all a made up fairy tail, ignorance is rampant on this post.

Exactly. Quite frankly I'm a bit surprised that someone would insinuate that AQ does not exist... Even here that is a bit shocking. Please, inform yourself and spend 20 minutes on google- try searching "history of Al Qaeda" for instance. The fact that AQ exists and has existed as a group is an incontestable fact.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Osama Bin Laden himself has stated that even when the U.S. was helping Afghanistan fight against the Russians, they were already developing plans to attack the west once the Russians left, the U.S. just couldn't see into the future and realize that many of those people we helped back in the 70s and 80s would turn on us because they see every dhimmi as an enemy of their extremist view of Islam....

Sure, It is impossible to see into the future. It is however possible to have some foresight and realize what is happening instead of just handing out arms and training like candy to people that at the time we knew very little about. The enemy of your enemy is your friend, but thats not to say that later on they won't become a threat to you. The U.S. has a LONG history of supporting less than reputable people- dictators, oppressive governments etc. when it is in our best interest. In fact, some of these people we've supported are downright mass murderers. Some of them even get sick of killing their own citizens and turn the guns we gave them on us!

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Peruvianmonk
Meh, what's new? America will be hit by another attack at some point. The invasions of Afganistan and Iraq have most likely set in motion plans for an attack bigger than 9-11. Remember it took 8 years from the original attack on the towers for there to be another one it's only been 6 since the 1st invasion. Just be prepared to deal with it when it happens, and don't let your 'leaders' take your remaining freedoms. I worry for the American people, i really do.

Ah, so the U.S. is attacked by Islamic extremists in 9/11, everyone agreed to go to Afghanistan and oust the Taliban from power, and the U.S. and it's allies decide to oust Saddam who is playing hide and seek with the wmd issues and we know that he funds suicide bombers, there were terrorist bases in Iraq and now you want to claim "of course America is going to get hit again because of Afghanistan and Iraq"?...

Terrorist attacks by islamic extremists have been happening for decades in recent times.... before 9/11 they attacked the towers back in 93, and the more you go back the more terrorist attacks you keep finding around the world, go back a bit more and Islamic extremists set out to conquer the world and make the world submit to Islam by the sword... but hey, it has all been because of the United States which for most of the almost 1,400 years of existance of "Islamic extremism" is the cause for these attacks...

What about the several attempts by Islamic extremists to attack France?.... Or Germany?... Last i remember those countries were against the war in Iraq.... But i am sure you and some others are going to claim "the pooor Islamic extremists have all the reason in the world"....

Stop condoning the actions of lunatics who do not care even for their own people.....

[edit on 7-8-2007 by Muaddib]

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by wrangell76
Good Points you made...I did notice that ABC was the only one that covered this, regardless though this video was released and is out there now...I have to say if this is real I think the 'Big Surprise' is a nuclear attack...I just hope it never happens...God help us all if it does...

I also hope that it doesn't happen wrangell.

If another attack happens in the U.S. then i really think that we unfortunately will not really care about casualties in the Middle East.

Even Chirac once said if France was attacked they will use nukes.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib

I also hope that it doesn't happen wrangell.

If another attack happens in the U.S. then i really think that we unfortunately will not really care about casualties in the Middle East.

Even Chirac once said if France was attacked they will use nukes.

I agree. I think the big focus will be protecting this country and no one else's if we get attacked....Actually it will really become a survival state if we were attacked by nukes...It would be Total Chaos...I mean I have heard talk that Al Qaeda wants to nuke something like 6 cities here...theoretically if that happened-My thinking is Run for the Hills and don't ever look or come back....Because you definitely would not want to be in any Urban area in the aftermath following(Martial Law)...Hopefully I pray it never happens, but my gut tells me it is inevitable...

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Pretending it's all "Bush's fault." is not rational; not fact nor history based and will NOT make it go away.

You seem to believe that the current "threat" to the US from AQ is NOT Bush's fault? I put it to you sir, that this also is "not rational" nor will it "make it go away".

You then state several opinions on the actions of Jihadis ... which to all intents & purposes is merely a regurgitation of media-fuelled propaganda about "evil" Islamic fundamentalists, who are intent on destroying all that is not Islamic. You are quite wrong, and to continue in this vein of thinking is the one thing that is keeping America under threat.

The US must wake up to the fact that it is a direct result of the current Bush Administration's war of terror. Some Americans are so sure that they are in the right, they don't stop for long enough to consider exactly why AQ wants to attack you. Think about it seriously for a while. People are not born evil, they suffer at the hands of US influence in the middle east & grow up hating America - in much the same way as young Irish boys where I grew up ended up hating the British Army. If you're family had been bombed or killed by American supported Israeli Army, you'd want to kill them too. Just think about it, will you?

As in Ireland,there is NO military resolution to a terrorist situation. The terrorist, being underground, is always at an advantage & is not limited by international laws governing combat. The IRA was heavily outnumbered by the British Army, but they were never beaten into submission - it was only when the British govt. finally got round a discussion table with them that progress was made. For the US to believe that a military victory over AQ (or whoever) is possible is arrogant & ignorant in the extreme, and is only making it more likely that AQ will strike at you again.

That is, of course, if you choose to believe the 20 minute google "evidence" of the existance of AQ!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join