It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Al Qaeda Web Ad Threatens 'Big Surprise'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I consider the lack of attention to this thread and the attention to more "speculative" threads very sad.....why does this thread not have 200 replies as an OBVIOUS hoax like "et false flag operations to begin in august" type thread has!

Wake up ATS, you have REAL issues in front of your face NOW.

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by mjmurphy53711
I consider the lack of attention to this thread and the attention to more "speculative" threads very sad.....why does this thread not have 200 replies as an OBVIOUS hoax like "et false flag operations to begin in august" type thread has!

Wake up ATS, you have REAL issues in front of your face NOW.

I agree totally. Some people have their priorities very mixed up. With that said, I think that the real threat is not from religious extremism but instead from the threat of reptilianblackopsnazisoulcapturingextraterrestrialNWOilluminatisatanists from another dimension. In my opinion this is much more of a threat than people who killed thousands of U.S. citizens in 2001 and therefore deserves much more attention.

Now, In the spirit of my sarcasm I suppose I should end this post with some dramatic, enormously self satisfying yet enigmatically irrelevant and ambiguous warning as seems to be the trend here but for the life of me I can't come up with anything cheesy enough to do some of the statements on some of the more bizarre threads justice.

Funny "deny ignorance" is such a popular credo here isn't it?

Just a rant- I'll leave out any more sarcasm for tonight.

[edit on 4-8-2007 by andyzero1234]

[edit on 4-8-2007 by andyzero1234]

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 02:52 AM
link   
I noticed that neither of you added anything to the topic at hand and instead simply complained "I'm mad because other people aren't talking about this topic. And neither shall I!"

I bet more would get discussed around here if only more people whinged about other people not doing their fair share of discussion.

Anyway, if it were more popularly held that the fictional terrorist organization "Al-Qaeda" where a real threat then maybe we would look at these press releases with more than a passing amusement.

Besides, did you think for a moment that topics such as these are going to get less discussion precisely because they are less speculative?

Jon

[edit on 8.4.2007 by Voxel]

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 04:37 AM
link   

To speculate, maybe the reference to Musharaff is that they either:

A. Intend to kill Pervez.

Someone is trying to kill Musharraf.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

...and it's not the first time

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by unitedstatesofearth
i know this sounds very racist but i think it is the only way stop allowing people into the white house, increase security and allow secret service to check anyones bags or stuff, and dont let middle eastern people into Washington D.C.. Im very sorry for the racism and know im not a racist

Seems to me . . . more logical . . . that the Jihadi's are going for nuking DC. . . . along with 6 or so other cities.

Their puppet masters are traitorous globalist scum from the lowest cesspools of hell.

It's likely to get very interesting before it gets any saner.

God have mercy on all of good heart.

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   
The ABC Blotter report was posted on August 01, 2007 7:34 PM.

The report clearly states:
The full video is expected to be released on the Web in the next 24 to 48 hours.

It is now August 4, 2007. Where the heck is the full video?

Damnit, I'm sick of those terrorists lying to me. Somebody should write congress about this and get OBL to fulfill his obligation to produce the full version on schedule, or else!

[edit on 8/4/07 by makeitso]

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Voxel

Anyway, if it were more popularly held that the fictional terrorist organization "Al-Qaeda" where a real threat then maybe we would look at these press releases with more than a passing amusement.

Jon

[edit on 8.4.2007 by Voxel]

Prove that statement, it is known worldwide that this organization exists.

Even if you want to remain in your fantasy world, and regardless of who is actually behind the organization.....people have encountered them (and survived) and a few minutes on google will quickly document that for you.

Personally, I have mixed feelings on the threat from the islamists and the threat internally from our own government. In any event, this ad was created for a purpose and I have a feeling it was for more than to create a bit of fear for the average American.

Something is coming, soon. Personally (pure speculation) I feel the only reason it hasn't yet is they for two reasons a. they are content to let us destroy ourselves and b. they may want to wait for trigger happy Bush to leave office.

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 09:17 PM
link   
It is now August 4, 2007. Where the heck is the full video?

Damnit, I'm sick of those terrorists lying to me. Somebody should write congress about this and get OBL to fulfill his obligation to produce the full version on schedule, or else!

Ha ha! lol...I do wonder where that video is and why did ABC only have the video and no one else? Interesting...

By the way like your Avatar...Still trying to figure out how to put one on mine...

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 09:55 PM
link   

By the way like your Avatar...Still trying to figure out how to put one on mine...

Thanks, I had a little help with it.

This should help you with your Avatar.

Just remember that the member upload space is temporarily disabled at the moment. You can still use any other image host url to put up your Avatar until the upload space is working again.

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Voxel

Something is coming, soon. Personally (pure speculation) I feel the only reason it hasn't yet is they for two reasons a. they are content to let us destroy ourselves and b. they may want to wait for trigger happy Bush to leave office.

Bush + Al Queda - innocent people = $$$$

I definitely agree the reason this thread inst as popular as others is because there have been numerous threads recently depicting statements released by our government relating to a threat by Al Queda is near... it's all a trick! That didn't come out exactly how i imagined it

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Very good post, good enough to comment and say so. you are correct spot on.

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I'm tired of all these so called big surprises coming our way...can't they just set a freaken' date already...holy feces...

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 01:29 AM
link   
The threat of another attack looms and is highly likely. As a hint, and a fact, the Bush Admin has signed over 1,000 letters effecting many different government agencies, where martial law is already in place ready to be enacted.

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Where is the proof that Al Queda exist in the way they are portrayed in the controlled media?

Where is the proof that this video was put together by them anyway?

Where is the proof that the video was NOT put together by the US/UK government? (MI5/CIA etc)

I don't see any proof in any direction right now, but I have read and seen enough interviews with ex. MI5/CIA agents to know that these agencies have enough intention and are capable of propaganda at this level....

Note: After 9/11 the CIA told us that there was a flight manual and a copy of the Koran left in the back of a vehicle used by the hijackers! - pathetic!

Besides, we are currently giving up our rights and freedoms in exchange for having all this new 'protective' legislation passed these days - I'm sure we are ALL protected from any big attack from Al Queda - I feel much safer (yeah right - lol!)

K

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Well guys, I am back.. havent been on ats for a long time due to some personal problems.

Anyways....

Lets play a psychological game with the public. We all know that the majority of the public will believe anything they see on their computers and in the newspapers.

Al Kada, a well known terrorist organization, as what we label them to be terrorists. Yes it is true they have given out many "surprises" notices everywhere. But did they?...

Didnt they blow up the WTC?

What I see, from my perception is that they are looking for "security holes" in our american system and will give a opportunity to exploit it.

I wouldnt be surprised, no matter how many times Al Kada said about "surprises" that at least ONE of them are going to turn out to be true.

my 2 cents.

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   
The new video is out. Sadly, no suprises, just more of the same type of rants.

American Al Qaeda Threatens Embassies

The video included clips from old speeches by Al-Qaeda chief Osama bin Laden and his right-hand man Ayman al-Zawahiri. But much of it focused on the suicide bomber who killed one US diplomat and four other people outside the US consulate in Karachi in March 2006.

www.abcmoney.co.uk...

If your really, really, really bored, here is a link to the hour + video.

[edit on 8/5/07 by makeitso]

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 01:03 PM
link   
It now appears that the SUV was CGI. It was from a

computer animation sequence showing a reproduction of the March 2006 attack on a US Embassy vehicle in Karachi, Pakistan, that killed four people including one American diplomat. In the attack, an explosives-packed car rammed a vehicle carrying the American diplomat.

No surprises here

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by makeitso
The new video is out. Sadly, no suprises, just more of the same type of rants.
[edit on 8/5/07 by makeitso]

Thanks makeitso for posting this...Yeah that car is definitely CGI.

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   
The unknown man in the original ABC "terror AD", appears to be the man who performed the suicide attack on U.S. diplomat David Foy's convoy in Pakistan in 2006. Not Adnan al-Shukrijumah

The 1 hour, 17 minute-long video also featured a computer animated recreation of a March 2006 suicide attack that killed U.S. diplomat David Foy in Karachi, Pakistan and testimony from a man who claimed to be the bomber.

American Al Qaeda Threatens Embassies

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by makeitso
It now appears that the SUV was CGI. It was from a

To use the words of the leading disinfo agent for the 20-30 age group (Steven Colbert), "I CALLED IT!"

Jon

[edit on 8.5.2007 by Voxel]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join