It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone listened to last night's C2C? (8/2/2007)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I was wondering if anyone listened to last night's C2C show, it was the Friedman vs Shermer 'debate'. Unfortunately I missed it.

I heard that Friedman kicked Shermer's ass like there was no tomorrow, not like Shermer puts much of a fight or has any compelling 'arguments' anyway.

I checked the C2C site and apparently I have to pay to listen to the show, and to be honest I don't really feel like giving money to C2C. If anyone knows of any other way to listen to it please let me know.

Thanks.

Mod edit: to add date to title

[edit on 8/4/2007 by kinglizard]

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Take an aluminum can open on one side only, place it over your left or right ear not too firmly, allowing just enough air to seep in. what you hear is about what you missed on last nights episode. In fact I unsubscribed to them after last weeks fiasco with LMH. C2C and LMH are entertainers. As for a debate it was a farce. The only thing that might have been interesting was the Ohare incident. The rest was pablum for upcoming book sales for the audience.Fax blasts say 80 20 stan but if you want an opinion that counts go thru the forums here and elsewhere. I will no longer click on their sites for anything as it makes them money every click.
I don't find their meme tactics very funny or entertaining or their disingenuous treatment of callers amusing. You are smart and saved your money. They have no idea the scope of disenchantment thruout the net, and hopefully they will lose a lot more money.

SyS

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sys_Config
In fact I unsubscribed to them after last weeks fiasco with LMH. C2C and LMH are entertainers.

They have no idea the scope of disenchantment thruout the net, and hopefully they will lose a lot more money.SyS

Once a fan of LMH, no more. Never a fan of C2C, never will be. I've been hearing more and more people express their disenchantment with them. Excellent.

How fitting that, after making who knows how much money from their recent sensational treatment of certain issues, their greed is producing predictable blowback.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Well I stayed up to listen to the first round. I was soaking in a hot candle light bath and it was an interesting debate. The first 1/2 hour was all I heard though. The candles were the best part. As for c2c stream its only 6usd per month.

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   
YUEFO that was on the money using the term blowback..simplicity is indeed elegance.

LMH/C2C

ANTAR The last time I took a candle light bath I was trying to astral project when a moth making a hummning sound flew in. Frightened, I jumped out the tub. leaving a contrail of steam behind ,slipped and fell flat on my behind. Amazingly i bounced. A real bounce! a strange feeling like I was levitating for a fraction of a second. so I guess I did accomplish something. Practice makes perfect, but I know women like men with a little something back there, so I won't try that again. (Kids do not try that at home.) Leave it to the professionals like us.

I guess Life is stranger than fiction

SyS

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 06:30 AM
link   
That Shermer geezer is no skeptic, he is just a debunker of everything. The debate between shostack and stanton was better a few years ago, but this c2c was utter drivel.

Shermer is right about one thing though, ufology has gone as far as it can without evidence.

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I don't think anyone really kicked anyones arse in the debate. Both sides had good points and IMO was a fairly balanced argument/debate/discussion.

new topics

top topics

join