It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just got my new driver's license and I look like a deranged, constipated animal molester!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   

From the good Dr Love...

I just got my new driver's license and I look like a deranged, constipated animal molester!

I can only urge you to leave the poor animals alone, and please, hold yourself back when you have the urge to molest our furry friends.

A little X-lax or something should take care of the constipation, but do try to seek professional help for your conceived derangement. I hear there are some good medications that can help with that.

If all else fails, go get a new one.

Peace

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Im 60 years old and really wish I had to worry how the picture on my license looked like. Nobody gets very excited about the picture but on the other hand it doesn't make the animals nervous.

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Deranged, constipated animal molester? Thanks for that mental picture, DL. (Since we're not getting any other pictures...ahem)

I'll call roto-rooter for you and that will take care of one of the problems.

I feel your pain, brother. I once got a photo ID badge made for a job AFTER a 6 hour computer orientation class. I looked like I'd just spent 6 hours in computer orientation class (30 students, 10 computers). It was not a pretty sight.:w:

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Deranged, constipated animal molester, - At least we know then you have no interest in humans, being an animal molester cannot be that bad, lol.

What does an animal molester look like, are you into sheep or something.

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 07:01 AM
link   
o i cant wait for my drivers licensy to be ready....i photoed my self in soem photo with my kinda like "rkelly" haircut i look like a punk
THIS IS MADNESS

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Come on Doc, give up the goods! Don't be such a tease.We will haunt you till you post it!

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 06:12 PM
link   
What exactly does a deranged, constipated animal molester look like?

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mekanic
What exactly does a deranged, constipated animal molester look like?

Apparently, it must really be scarey, or something.

C'mon, pretty please? I promise not to laugh, or be too scared.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Damn, I read the whole thread and didn't get to see what an animal molester looks like.

I think you should show the picture Dr Love, at least we could warn the animals.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Sorry guys!
Was on vacation in the Carribean mon.

Look, there's no way in hell I'm posting that pic on the internet. It's freakin' embarassing! I was just ranting. Guess I put it in the wrong forum.

Peace

[edit on 12-8-2007 by Dr Love]

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 09:50 AM
link   
No Fair Doc! Really wanted to see that! Hope you had a good trip. I just got my Driver's license pic, a couple of days ago.Turned out the best pic I have seen of me.Go figure.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Hey Doc! No sympathy here without seeing the picture!!

I say we boycott the good doctor until he shows the picture. I mean, you can't drop a bomb like this: "I look like a deranged, constipated animal molester" and not show the picture......it's cruel!

I mean...here's my baby picture:

Man...that is a face you CAN'T grow into!!

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   
And this is me mum:

Now do you understand?? This is her smiling!

[edit on 15-8-2007 by Excitable_Boy]

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   
OMG! If I laugh any harder I'm gonna fall off my chair!

Doc, I'm not gonna let you live this one down.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   
You look strangley similar to Mr.Bean as a baby, the resemblance is astounding lol.

Come on Dr.Love we want to see the picture. The suspense you are creating is unbearable......UNBEARABLE

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
I was just ranting. Guess I put it in the wrong forum.

Well, how about I move this to Rant?

Or, even better...Cryptozoology and Mythical Beasts.

C'mon Doc' make wif' da piccy.

sanc

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join