It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just got my new driver's license and I look like a deranged, constipated animal molester!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   
They really should let you see the picture before you leave the DPS. No wonder the lady behind the counter was smiling, she knew she was screwing me over for the next six years. Funny funny ha ha beeeeeeotch!

I guess I could go through the hassle all over again and get another one, but for cryin' out loud!

Peace

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 04:38 PM
link   
WHAT? No picture here?

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Come on brother love...You cant skimp on your fellow ATS'rs like that. Post it!

I cant say I have ever seen a deranged, constipated animal molester, but would like to get an image for the memory banks so I can steer clear if I see them in the future.

I do agree that they shouyld have some preview function so these kinds of situations can be avoided. I did crack up about the woman behind the counter smiling.

Reeeeal funny lady. Reeeal funny

:bnghd:

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   
When I got mine, they let you take as many photos as you'd like and then pick your favorite one. My license picture looks kinda goofy, because i really dont smile much and my mum and they photo lady were pressuring me to smile. So its not my best picture, but I'm not worried about it. Plus i get one in 3 years because im not 21 yet.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Yeah, you need to post the pic before I shed a tear!

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Ok..you got my attention. Now cough up the goodies!

(arching neck to see where the pic is)...Come on Dr...."Here...I'll help you push the scan button."

If it's as nasty as you say it is, you HAVE to post it...don't leave us hanging like that you tease! lolol

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 06:02 PM
link   
love you wasted 15 seconds of my life plus 60 seconds after i have finished replying

where is the picture you dispapoint me me

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   
As to the constipated part Doc, I've got one word for you......... corn.

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 08:28 AM
link   
If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck...

Do you have any preference in animal, or just animals in general?

POST the pic!!

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Come on DL, it can't be that bad. How do you know it makes you look like a deranged, constipated animal molester, anyway? Do you know any, personally? Never mind, I don't want to know. If it's that bad maybe you're better off keeping it tucked away in your wallet, where it won't scare children and the odd dog or cat. :LOL:

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
I just got my new driver's license and I look like a deranged, constipated animal molester!

So basically, it's a fistful of prunes away from being an accurate shot?

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 12:37 PM
link   
the DMV in NY lets you change the photo if you don't like it or so I've been told.

incidentally, while I don't condone driving while intoxicated, there was a comedian who used to do a riff on getting hammered and going to the dmv to get his photo taken. that way, when he gets pulled over, the cops looks at the license and sees his face and figures he just looks like he's plastered.

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Doc did you forget your Extra virgin olive oil that day?
Sorry but could not resist.Just got my pic taken for my licence and hope it turned out OK.

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   
And this is different from millions of DMV photos taken everyday how?

But really...with such a discription you've just got to show it. C'mon, we laugh at you, we'll be laughing with you...

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 09:17 PM
link   
It can't be that bad. I really dont like pics of me most of the time. I'm sure you look perfectly normal and not the poster child for sinister behavior.

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   
We demand to see the picture !!
Resistance is futile

[edit on 4-8-2007 by finallianstallion]

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by finallianstallion
We demand to see the picture !!
Resistance is futile

[edit on 4-8-2007 by finallianstallion]

No kidding Dr. Show the picture! Your fans demand it!

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   
How long did you wait in line Dr.?

Most of the people, once inside the DMV..start to look a lot like what you describe. It's only takes about 10 minutes of exposure to the air in there.

I'd still like to see that pic though..1000 words and all..

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 04:36 PM
link   
C'mon Doc. It can't be worse than this.

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I had to wait 6 hours last time I had to go in the DMV. I think we all looked haggard by the time we got our pictures taken.

Luckily... I haven't changed my address on this license, and the lines aren't that long now.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join