It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophet Can Summon UFOs on Command by Prayer

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 08:31 AM
link   
No, no one YET has been able to prove he faked the event in this video to accomplish what he did. Proving this a fake would be hard to do in the least, someone would have to be able to predict where the balloons where being anchored at for the event - hard to do or maybe a little luck would help. But I will go with the odds on this one based on this...

What are the odds that someone would get photos of another bearded black man, wearing a turban, involved with some kind of religiousity, holding in his hands objects that if released at a distance would look exactly like the alleged "summoned" UFO's.

Sure, he can "claim" its not him, he can claim anything he wants to - Bill Clinton sat on national TV and "claimed", better yet "stated" to this country he had not had any sex with that woman, and what happened to his "claim"? Personal claims are only as truthful and factual as the people making them and considering this guy is a verifiable nutter, I'll take any of his "claims" with a very small grain of salt.

For those who are compelled to believe that there is more here to the "Profit" than meets the eye, knock yourselves out. I dont have any more facts to back up my thoughts on this joker than you do, just some hefty intuition and common sense and a severe lack of wanting to believe in everything ridiculous that blows my way.

Hey, maybe Greer and Watkins should get together and trade notes - Greer seems to have funding problems, Watkins can make money hand over fist. They could learn something from each other.... they could merge and create a new LLC, like Charlatans Inc. LLC or something like that.

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Sigh, well if someone wants to believe bad enough there is nothing anyone is going to do to convince them other wise. Its quite sad actually that some people don't use common sense.

This guy is undoubtedly as fake as Micheal Jacksons nose! Sure there is no proof that the sighting(I use this term very loosely) with the news crew was fake but to be honest only him and his accomplice know how that was done. It does not make it real if someone does not know how it was done.

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I can't believe there is actually 4 new pages of posts on this charlatan.

Just goes to show you that some people want something to be so badly that they will deny even proof positive.

I can't wait for the next one on Billy boy!

Over the top comment deleted because of being, well....over the top.

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lost_Mind

Hey, maybe Greer and Watkins should get together and trade notes - Greer seems to have funding problems, Watkins can make money hand over fist. They could learn something from each other.... they could merge and create a new LLC, like Charlatans Inc. LLC or something like that.

You know, I actually suggested to CSETI that they should do up some summoning footage Prophet-Yahweh style, and post it on the internet somewhere, but they didn't listen to me......

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Digital_Reality
Sigh, well if someone wants to believe bad enough there is nothing anyone is going to do to convince them other wise. Its quite sad actually that some people don't use common sense.

Agreed. Ignoring all evidence that contradicts your claims is not research, it's blind faith. Not exactly the best way to 'deny ignorance.'

Here's another clip of the profit summoning a ufo that strongly resembles a bunch of black balloons.

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Boy just what ATS needs a revision of Prophet Yahweh summoning UFOs

Yaw\hweh exposed

Just doe a search of ATS and you will find tons of posts showing very clearly he was proven a fraud and a hoaxter

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by InnocentBystander
Ignoring all evidence that contradicts your claims is not research, it's blind faith.

I wouldn't call it "Faith", more likely denial of the truth.

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr
You know, I actually suggested to CSETI that they should do up some summoning footage Prophet-Yahweh style, and post it on the internet somewhere, but they didn't listen to me......

Actually, they DID listen to you! It's just that Mothra didn't work out as well as they'd hoped. Maybe if they had used balloons instead....

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I watched the tape and I see your point of view..the man made something happen, what? We can't know from what was shown. Since the reporter picked the time and spot to show the demonstration it does make this more interesting. Your poimt well taken,

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Digital_Reality

This guy is undoubtedly as fake as Micheal Jacksons nose! Sure there is no proof that the sighting(I use this term very loosely) with the news crew was fake but to be honest only him and his accomplice know how that was done. It does not make it real if someone does not know how it was done.

You seem pretty confident with your opinion, yet offer no scientific evidence, hypothesis, theories, or anything at all pertaining to why or how he would have faked it. The guy obviously isn't gaining anything out of this, and obviously isn't the brightest crayon on the box so how did he put one over on a news crew?

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by shots
Boy just what ATS needs a revision of Prophet Yahweh summoning UFOs

Yaw\hweh exposed

Just do a search of ATS and you will find tons of posts showing very clearly he was proven a fraud and a hoaxter

Well, where is this proof? I still havent seen anything that proves he is a fake. And if these links that show no proof are all you can come up with, Than maybe we do need a revision of prophet yahweh on ATS. And as a recall, He never said he was going to summons the mother ship. he just said the ship would show up. So twisting his words wont make any difference because if all you can do is say he is a fake based on nothing, Than you are only basing this on you opinion not facts. So i will ask again, Show me real proof!

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   
The guy obviously isn't gaining anything out of this, and obviously isn't the brightest crayon on the box so how did he put one over on a news crew?

On the contrary, he has plenty to gain. He has a number of books for sale, and is seeking private investors, one of which he claims is donating $750,000 to his cause. He applied for the James Randi $1,000,000 dollar challenge, and his claim was denied. He makes money on his website, and accepts donations from believers.

Sounds like Rael, L. Ron Hubbard and many others who start a 'religion' in the name of profit (arent they all?)

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by samnx2
I watched the tape and I see your point of view..the man made something happen, what? We can't know from what was shown.

Really? Are you absolutely sure that the dude made something happen? I mean, after all, I can summon jet aircraft to fly over my house at particular times of day. Of course, it helps to know when they're expected to take off from the local airport. How do you know this guy isn't doing something similar? Maybe he knows the times when a local university releases weather balloons. Maybe he has an accomplice a few miles away upwind doing if for him? Do you know? Are you sure?

You know, just because somebody says they're doing something, doesn't mean they're really doing it. I know it's hard to believe, but people do occasionally make up stories. That's why it's problematic that this guy only does the one thing. You need to ask yourself why.

Have you eliminated all other possibilities? Or are you just willing to believe everything you see on video, no questions asked? I admit that it's a lot easier that way, particularly in this case, where there are so many questions that can be asked, and have been asked, without very convincing responses.

It would be nice to have some kind of cool supernatural thing going on, but there's just no good proof that it's happening here. Just an odd guy with a strange story, and a video that may (but is unproven to actually) show something truly unusual.

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Man, is it really so slow that we dug up Prophet Yahweh again?

He pretty much blew it when he hit it pretty big news-wise, promised a large UFO over (Vegas, wasn't it, or LA?), then absconded with the dough from everyone suddenly joining his website, etc. when this of course failed to happen....

Not to mention, he's a huge racist, if one is to judge from his comments... Basically, he appealed to the big black space brothers to come down and punish whitey....

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Okay, let's just pretend. This guy's track record stinks, pure and simple. But let's suspend our disbelief here for a minute. DESPITE the fact that Yawah's videos, some of which have been posted on this thread, show obvious balloons in flight. DESPITE the fact that he has been photographed releasing balloons. DESPITE the fact that his huxter racist religion is clearly trolling for dollars, let's just admit that the PARTICULAR video by the OP shows less obvious 'ballooning.' Let's just pretend that THIS TIME, at least, Yawah is doing the Real Deal.

THEN, what do you have?

Do you have proof of aliens? No.
Do you have proof of intelligent control? Ah, no, but it did change direction.
Do you have a "UFO?" Technically, yes.
Is there any estimate of size? No.
How about distance from the camera? Not known.
Is there anything else in the picture that could be a reference? No.
COULD it have been a balloon? Yes.
Does the resolution allow you to clearly see the craft? Nope.
Is the picture in focus? No.
Did anyone else take a picture of this UFO at the same time? No.
Did anyone do follow up research? No.
Is this evidence of the paranormal? No, not really.
Could Yawah have manifested this as plasma? Uh, I dunno. Maybe.
So what do you have? A light in the sky.

That's what you've got: A light in the sky. That's not proof of anything save a light in the sky. Okay, you got me. I saw the light in the sky, albeit second hand. I now believe in lights in the sky. Anything else is pure speculation.

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Man, is it really so slow that we dug up Prophet Yahweh again?

Yeah, that drone stuff kind of ran out of steam, and you know how it goes in summer. If it wasn't for that bridge collapsing, even mainstream news wouldn't have anything to talk about other than those puff pieces about "How to Choose the Right Sunblock."

I don't care so much that the guy is a racist, as long as he has a legitimate claim. And for me, that includes coughing up a little better evidence and proof. I can claim to be texting aliens on my cell phone, too. Prove that I'm not doing it!

What a laugh.

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Again with the "balloons"!

Did anybody ever shoot down one of the "balloons" and collect the material? No.

Did anybody ever catch the accomplice releasing the "balloons"? No.

Anyone ever see the one with the odd-shaped UFO that was rotating around clockwise as it hovered there? Since when do "balloons" do THAT?

His summoning videos have NOT been debunked.

Yes he is a racist whacko, and yes he f----- up bad by making a huge promise that didn't pan out (that the mothership would appear and stay for a day or whatever), but his actual summoning videos have STILL not been debunked.

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Here's my theory about Prophet Yahweh and it's a story about the cart coming before the horse.
A long time ago he went through an intense spiritual awakening experience and found that beings from another realm were communicating to him telepathically who identified themselves as galactic visitors from other worlds. He eventually wanted them to show themselves to him and one night, after asking them to show him their spaceship, these lights appeared in the night sky in the form of balls of light.
Because all of these experiences where outside of his frame of reference, which understandably caused him a lot of confusion, he went back to his childhood faith and picked up the Bible and began to study it in hopes to connect the dots in order to achieve some sort of peace of mind. But in the process of doing so, he created his own theology. Then, in the process of doing this, a being called Yahweh began to communicate to him.
So when you put this whole mess together, it soon occurred to him that he could promote his religion by making these balls of light appear in the sky sometimes. In short, his ability to do this acted as a springboard to promote his belief system based on his own biased interpretation of the Bible.
So what we have here in the phenomenon coming before his formation of his religious belief system, that he created ... it's a cart before the horse scenario but the fact is.... in the video shown in this thread, he managed to pull off a manifestation of what commonly is called a thought-form of some sort... technically it's a UFO but it's not extraterrestrial in the usual usage of that term.
What's showing in the video itself is inconclusive in that we don't know what exactly it is ... but it's not a hoax. This man already had the capability to cause those lights to appear in the sky sometimes and he's using that ability to promote his church that he's the leader of. What's showing in this video is a paranormal event.

[edit on 3-8-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea
... it's a cart before the horse scenario but the fact is.... in the video shown in this thread, he managed to pull off a manifestation of what commonly is called a thought-form of some sort... technically it's a UFO but it's not extraterrestrial in the usual usage of that term.
[edit on 3-8-2007 by Palasheea]

Sorry, but that's not a fact. That's an opinion. The fact is that on the day PY went to the field with the reporter, something was filmed in the sky.

Whether he caused it, or if it is a 'thought form...a UFO that's not extraterrestrial' is your opinion. While I respect your opinion, I disagree.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join