It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophet Can Summon UFOs on Command by Prayer

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 07:24 PM
link   
InnocentBystander,
I'm not even going to dignify your last post by commenting on it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In a change of subject, all I request is for members to view the video and consider that this man is actually able to do what he claims to be able to do, at least some of the times. Having said this, it's clear that he's a deranged individual with a bizarre belief system and because of this, I'm not ruling out that there may have been times when his summoning of balls of light and their subsequent appearance were not somehow staged in some way.

But for now, we are focusing on this particular video. I'm convinced that it's real and I'm convinced that at certain times, when conditions are right, he can do what he says he can do.

[edit on 2-8-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   
i dunno about the crazy false prophet stuff ..

personally i was hanging on for the battle of the bulge report .. devasted twice .. so unfair

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by shrunkensimon

Question; Do you know what he specifically prays for, his intentions/wording? Or what passages he uses? Would be interesting to see if someone else could duplicate it.

If i had a Bible i would be tempted to have a go.. sadly i don't have one.

I too believe that if one puts their heart into it, they too could summon this phenomena and there are others out there who are doing exactly that! We already know that.

As for what this person actually says in his conjuring of this phenomena, it's my belief that he's in contact with a group of spiritual/trans-dimensional entities where we already know that one of them is identifying himself as Yahweh/God. It's through this entity group, and it must be a very large and active one, that these manifestations occur.

Of course, there's no way to prove with absolute certainty that he's really in contact with Yahweh because we already know that there are unseen beings out there who can pose and say they are anybody/anything they want to be. This is when the trickster aspects of this phenomenon comes in. I can't say that this person is even aware of this fact because his religious beliefs are so strong, it's my guess that he's in complete denial about any of this -- so everything that he experiences is interpreted within the context of his religious belief system.

Ideally, it would be best for one to simply request contact with those entities that this man is in contact with and take it from there. If you are already in contact with your own group, then you could request that they get in contact with this man's group and take it from there.

[edit on 2-8-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 09:06 PM
link   
This is the first time i have heard of this guy. So all of you who come and say " Oh no, not this guy again" Give me a break. You all say he is fake and then give no proof of it. Not one link that was posted shed any light on your claims. So unless you can provide us with real proof that it was fake, dont try to tell me that bull! The op showed us a video that looks pretty convincing, The news was there to film it. It's ok if you dont believe it just dont say you have proof when you dont. Now, i would like to ask when this news broadcasted this? and was there a sighting in vegas a week later reported by anyone. and when someone is a little nuts, then you may have to give them a little credit, Some of the most credible people in history where considered nuts.I myself will keep an open mind to this guy's claims and wont dismiss it as a hoax just yet. So all of you yelling it's a fake, Show me some real evidence. Not links that dont exist or some guy in a post talking about how this guy's religious beliefs makes him a liar.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 09:46 PM
link   
The video shown in this thread was recorded in 2005. As for myself, I'm only focusing on this video because the media was there at the time to report it.

There's an incredible amount of disinformation on the net about this person. He's got every kind of group you can imagine running after him for one reason or another with axes and pitchforks so it's impossible to say what's true about him and what's not. But it's clear that he's summoning a ball of light in this video shown in this thread and for me, that's all I'm focusing on.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I would agree, the mainstream media hardly ever admits to something like this being real. So with that being said, i tend to believe this video has some merit. It just makes me mad when people say "hoax" without proving it. There wasn't one link that showed it was a hoax as far as i could see. I will try to find more about this guy and what he is all about. I did notice in the video that when the news caster said there it is, the guy was kinda shocked himself. But that reaction could have been just excitement also. Like i said, i will keep an open mind until i see more.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Thanks! I'm trying to wade through all of garbage that's on the net about him now and it's very frustrating.
If you find anything that's worth posting, please don't hesitate to post it here.
I too am very upset with those who are constantly calling him a hoaxer because at least in this video shown in this thread, I'm seeing a real event here. That news reporter seemed shocked and amused at the same time but his excitement at what he was seeing in that sky at that very moment when that ball of light appeared is apparent.
No one here or anywhere else for that matter have bothered to prove their claims that this video is a hoax or that this man is a fake and the reason why is because there's no way to prove that... I guess. I don't know. No one here has even bothered to analyze this video or contact that news station to get more details on what actually occurred on that day when this guy did his summoning.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 10:35 PM
link   
check out this link of one of his summonings...
video.google.com...

I wish he never put this tape up because this one totally looks like a bunch of baloons tied together... other than that, all the other video clips are really cool

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 11:05 PM
link   
hi,
This is the video that we are discussing in this thread and you are right, it is impressive! The OP of this thread posted a link to it in his first post.

That photograph of a man holding some balloons is not Prophet Yahweh and it's just one of the many photo's and dis-information articles about this person from those who are on a smear campaign to discredit this person's claims, for one reason or another, that he is able to summon balls of light type UFOs.

All I know is that he's doing what he says he can do in this video so that's all I'm focusing on because the news media was there at the time when he did that.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I skipped the videos that were posted and all the posts people have made. But is this about prophet Yahweh? If so he's a fake, and after he said, "Oh I'm gunna summon a massive UFO right over Las Vegas" he was never heard from again.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 11:27 PM
link   
But the video shows him summoning a UFO in Las Vegas! So yes, he did manage to summon a UFO and that's what's being shown in the video.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Take the prophet with a grain of salt. He me have the ability to summon UFOs, but he is likely a fraud. A photo of prophet yahweh

[edit on 2-8-2007 by DeeMack]

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea
But the video shows him summoning a UFO in Las Vegas! So yes, he did manage to summon a UFO and that's what's being shown in the video.

Ummm, no.

The profit promised the "mothership" would sit over Vegas for a day and a half.

Not just summoned. Stay visible for 36 hours. So he didn't fulfill his promise. Thus, a false prophet.

May 26,2005

Mr. Yahweh claims to have discovered that he has the ability to summon "on my cue" objects from space. Now he is "being told to" share this with the rest of the world. Sometime between June 1 and July 15, a spaceship is "going to descend and sit up over Las Vegas for about a day and a half" in order to prove to the media "once and for all the answer to the question, 'are we alone in the universe?'"

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Good ol' Prophet!

He has, of course, been "debunked by character assassination" many times.

But IMO his summoning footage has never been proven to be fake. It would be fantastic if it turns out to be real, as it matches with what people like Greer and James Gilliland claim.

To the poster who demanded, if he can summon UFOs, why doesn't he get them to LAND:

Has it occured to you that, if there are actually ETs inside the UFOs - maybe they're not ready to land right out in public in the middle of a big city yet? Maybe they have laws and rules and protocols that govern that sort of thing, similar to the "Prime Directive"? Maybe Prophet has no control over that?

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 12:14 AM
link   
The very first ATS Podcast was an ATS member interview with the profit.

My suggestion would be that you listen to it while running a voice stress analyzer. Interesting results indeed.

[edit on 8/3/07 by makeitso]

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr
Maybe Prophet has no control over that?

But he PROMISED it!

He said they were down with it!

And he didn't deliver!!

No character assassination needed. You call yourself a prophet - you need to be 100% accurate. You say the "ET's" are ready to prove their existence and show themselves - you had better produce if you want to be taken seriously.

[edit on 8/3/2007 by eaglewingz]

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 01:04 AM
link   
So you are saying that because he decided to back out on dong any more public summonings of UFOs the balls of lights in this video shown in this thread is a hoax because of that?

I'm sorry, but I don't see the logic in that statement at all.

He's obviously SUMMONING a UFO to appear in this video and unless you can provide me with definite proof, and by this I do not mean those hundreds of unfounded and unsupported speculations out there ranging from him having his buddies release balloons from behind the trees somewhere or having somebody controlling a round shaped object by remote control -- and the list goes on and on and on.. unless someone can give me hard core proof that one of these things occurred in this video, for now I'm sticking with my conclusions that it's real and not fake.

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 01:05 AM
link   
So this man is calling himself GOD (see: en.wikipedia.org...) but all he can do is summon spirits of light?
For all we know they might be evil spirits at that.

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 01:22 AM
link   
All it means is that he's got unseen intelligences at his beck and call who are willing to do a little dance in the sky if they are in the mood for it. He can call upon them at any time to request that they do that but they are the ones who ultimately decide. My guess is that conditions have to right and one of those conditions requires that Prophet Yahweh himself be at a certain energy level because they feed off of that energy in order to manifest onto our 'level'. They also probably feed off of the energy of those who are with him at the time of the summoning too. Another important factor are the weather conditions which have to be at the right setting for electrical transference/energy to be able to manifest. I'm sure there are numerous other criteria that have to be met too but the 2 or 3 that I've just mentioned are probably some of them.

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 08:05 AM
link   
haha prophet yahweh how many threads does this guy have! The one time he actually managed to summon a ufo in front of a reporter he looked as surprised as the reporter!

The guys an attention seeker, and a hoaxer.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join