It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophet Can Summon UFOs on Command by Prayer

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   
yes and still the haters charge in the thread and start callingeverything FAKE,weather baloon,lanterns,ballons from mcdonalds
and about the prophet,well this strengtens the theory that religion may have a connection with these fliyng objects
that they can be something else?
like seeing into another dimension or a glitch in our brain?but thats too unbelievible for me

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Right! I think what we are seeing in this video is an object, the ball of light, that's from another dimension and this man Prophet Yahweh is in contact with other dimensional beings who will sometimes manifest in ways to let him know that they are there.

They apparently also allow him to demonstrate this phenomenon to the general public but as we can see, that's a hit miss thing. It's not something that this man is in control of. All he can do is request that they appear and then cross his fingers and hope for the best.

[edit on 2-8-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Are we really back on the Prophet Yahweh subject again?
This guy is so fake, come on people!

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Digital Reality.... prove that the ball of light seen in this video is fake ok?

If you are going to jump on the bandwagon and say that he's fake, then prove it. No one so far has done that.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Hey, you know, if you want to believe this guy is authentic, go right ahead. There's no Internet law about being gullible and foolish. Ignore everything else that's been written about the guy and the obvious things about the whole business that just don't make any logical sense.

The guy can summon UFOs. Whatever. Whatever that even means. Have a happy day. I can see that there's just no convincing you, so I'm not even going to bother.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   
dunno i didnt even watched the video,the one thing i care is about the 25 ufos in instanbul and still nothin in the news...whats next.....our cities being bombarded with nukes meanwhile they interupt out broadcast for a special weather report its raining snow!

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Suicidevirus, you are much too impressionable because you believe those who are saying that he's a fake even though they have no shred of proof to support their accusation.

But it's not my job to convince you that in this video, this man is actually summoning an object to appear in the sky and zip around for all to see. Like I said, the video speaks for itself... who cares what anybody else says about it. I'm seeing a ball of light zipping around up there in this movie and so is the reporter and his crew members. It's as simple as that.

[edit on 2-8-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   
So far this thread has mostly been about whether this guy actually summoned a 'ball of light' (or balloon) on demand. That's all well and good, worthy of debate, etc. But has anyone looked at what this prophet professes? You might want to take a look here. Below is a excerpt from his web page. I did an extremely minor amount of editing so it would look okay in this setting.

What I notice about this scenario is that there is no place for me in his world, nor for most of you, including those who profess souls and the like.

Source for below is linked above:

YOU AND YOUR LOVED ONES' SOULS ARE IN GREAT DANGER!
PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO THE FOLLOWING MESSAGE

There are many religions that people worship to escape being cast into the lake of fire, on Judgment Day, and entering the Kingdom of Paradise where they will receive everlasting life. But, only one of these religions can be "The Truth," whereby souls are saved, and all others have to be lies that damn all souls to the eternal flames of hell fire. What most people don't think about is that it's impossible for the Creator, of all things, to give humanity all these opposing religions with opposing formulas for receiving everlasting life and escaping the lake of fire. The Creator can only give one religion and only one way for your soul to be saved.
Because of this, the question is: How can we know, beyond any shadow of a doubt, what religion is the true religion that will keep our souls from being damned and take us into the Kingdom of Paradise? I have been researching the answer to this question for over a quarter century, and I have found the answer!

The purpose of this site is to introduce humanity to:

1.) the knowledge and worship of YAHWEH, which I have found to be the original and true religion, and only religion, whereby souls can be saved

2.) the indisputable proof that all religions, other than the religion of YAHWEH, damns people souls

3) how YAHWEH chose the nation of Israel, who are black people of slave descent, to take His religion to all nations so all people could be saved

4.) how the Luciferian conspiracy against YAHWEH, destroyed the black Israelites and overthrew the worship of YAHWEH and supplanted it on earth

5.) how YAHWEH plans to return the black Israelites to the land of Israel so they can restore the pure and unadulterated worship of YAHWEH on earth for all nations

6.) when YAHWEH is going to send His Messiah to reign over the black Israelites and set them back up as the rightful rulers of the world from whence they fell

7.) how the Messiah is going to destroy all religions other than the worship of YAHWEH because of the soul murder they have committed against humanity for far too long

8.) how all humanity will be brought back under the authority of the black Israelites and worship of YAHWEH, for the rest of time, in YAHWEH's eternal Kingdom.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Ok.. the guy's nuts. We already know that. And it goes without saying that it's a whole lot easier to discount his ability to manifest those balls of light LIKE WE ARE SEEING IN THIS VIDEO due to his enormously offending belief system.

But once again, focusing on this man's religion and his personality is diverting from the phenomenon itself.

The fact is paranormal phenomena is real. It does exist. Unfortunately, too many 'nuts and bolts' type members in the UFO community totally blank out whenever anything paranormal is introduced to the UFO phenomena and I think this is what we are seeing here too in regards to Prophet Yahweh's summoning of UFOs which in this case are in the form of balls of lights. This is another reason why we are seeing such fiercely volatile reactions to what's being shown in this video -- and I'm certain of this.
They refuse to consider that in some cases there may be a spiritual explanation for the appearance of these balls of light that are seen by many all over the world at any given time. But I guess to say that there are some out there who can actually summon these phenomena, at least every once in a while is just too much for them to wrap their brain around.
Prophet Yahweh probably deserves what he gets in terms of the hostile reactions that he's been subject to when trying to prove to the public that he can sometimes summon these balls of light to appear. But just because he believes in an outrageous religion that he himself created is no reason to call him a fake in terms of him being able to summon those lights to appear.

You can look at the video and if people really do have a hard time believing that the TV studio did not stage this whole event, then I suggest they contact that news reporter in the video to find out the truth for themselves. But I'm not seeing anybody doing that here which proves my point that they would much prefer to believe that he's a fake because of all of the reasons I've stated so far in this thread than to substantiate their point of view on this because they already know that they are wrong. lol

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Not the conjurer of the balls of light, Not the keeper of the realm of the real and only religion, the prophet Yao Ming. Oh,,,,, Master Salvation Teacher and the Seer of Yahweh, Prophet Yahweh. This guy is really a few branches short of a shrub. But I have to say hes very smart, I wish i could put on as good a front as this guy does. he is trying to be the African American L. Ron Hubbard. Although i dont think America will ever recognize Yahweh as a religion anytime soon. I watched a few of his extraordinary videos and wasnt impressed. He must have said where you can send money to several times a minute. i dont think the guy is the real deal, I think he waits for a plane to go by or his balloon is visable before he starts his UFO come out and only come a few thousand feet so we can barely see something dance. Anyway its a Free Country right hes got a right to fool you and you have a right to be fooled.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by geemony
Anyway its a Free Country right hes got a right to fool you and you have a right to be fooled.

Exactly. Did this Apocalyptic racist actually "summon" a UFO? I guess if all you want to look at is the video, then he sure did. Why even bother considering that maybe it was a setup, or that if you wait long enough in any big city something like a balloon will probably fly by? I mean, if you can't trust video, what can you trust, right? What more proof is necessary? Why be a "hater?" Why be skeptical?

[edit on 2-8-2007 by SuicideVirus]

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 06:53 PM
link   
It's not proof, but here's a picture of the prophet with a weather baloon.

link

Not sure if that will work. This guy has been debunked many times, there is a lot of information out there on him. He may be able to summon ufo's, but it seems more likely to me that he has a buddy release a weather baloon from somewhere downwind**.

**UPWIND - Sorry

[edit on 2-8-2007 by InnocentBystander]

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Lol, what I find especially compelling about the showing and discussion of this Prophet Yahweh video is that no one here has even bothered to analyze the video in an editor to see if that ball of light is a CGI or even a balloon!
No one here has even offered to do that. If it's a balloon, then it should be compared to other balloons out there that can be released into the air and stay in a specific airspace long enough to be seen and identified and ALSO zip around like the one shown in this video. But other than tethered weather balloons, I don't know that such balloons even exist.

Oh, yea, I forgot, some of you are saying that it's not only a balloon but a REMOTE CONTROLLED BALLOON! Well, could someone please direct us to a company that manufactures remote controlled balloons? I would love to see that!

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Remote Controlled Baloons

However, I think they are just blowing around in the wind. It's very windy even a few hundred feet up.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   
InnocentBystander -- Prove to us that that's Prophet Yahweh... Like I said, he's got so many naysayers who are hell bent on proving him wrong, there's all kinds of stuff on the internet where they are doing everything humanly possible to prove that he's a fake; even if they have to resort to lies by going the machaivellian route to do this.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Like I said, it's no proof...sure looks like him though.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by InnocentBystander
Remote Controlled Baloons

However, I think they are just blowing around in the wind. It's very windy even a few hundred feet up.

Uh...no.
But nice try!!

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Nope, it does not look like him at all and if you look at his photos when he was younger you will see this very clearly. The man in that photo is not Prophet Yahweh.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea

Nope, it does not look like him at all and if you look at his photos when he was younger you will see this very clearly. The man in that photo is not Prophet Yahweh.

OK, I tried to remain open minded, and I talked to you with respect. That's all I ask in return. How can you say it doesn't look like him at all? Seriously? You say your opinions as if they were facts.

How about this, it sure looks like him to me.

If you believe this guy is a prophet with the ability to summon gods, I'm sure he would be happy to accept your donations. Best of luck.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I feel for you palasheea. Your stating truth, but no one is listening.. Obviously the guy is a bit nuts, but as you said, thats not what we are interested in here.

I have no problem with accepting that this guy can summon balls of light. Infact, i would bet that most people could do it, if they both believed they could, and actually put some decent thought n heart into it.

Question; Do you know what he specifically prays for, his intentions/wording? Or what passages he uses? Would be interesting to see if someone else could duplicate it.

If i had a Bible i would be tempted to have a go.. sadly i don't have one.

[edit on 2-8-2007 by shrunkensimon]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join