It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Rare-New Evidence Of Controlled Demo?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 09:27 AM
link   
In this video, 2 things are happening. Either the outer building is being controlled demo'd and or the core columns completely collapsed 50 floors below without fire.

Flashes and charges can be seen all over.

9/11: Controlled Demo Video

[edit on 2-8-2007 by OutoftheSky]

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I will be the 1st to say it...

ITS VIDEO TRICKERY I TELLS YA!!!!!!!

Anyway interesting video.

I have a question. the last video showing the 1st tower collapse, isn't that the one where WTC 7 was supposed to be nailed to death with the building causing it to burn for like 8 hrs then fall.

In that video it seems to me that the collapse of the 1st tower got nowhere near WTC 7.. maybe a few pieces and some dust but that's about it... and a few pieces not referring to like BT and WTCF or something like that.

anyway cool video..
::EDIT::

I made a mistake.. added wrong word to something I stated.

Thanks CO for the correction.

[edit on 8/2/2007 by ThichHeaded]

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Flagged this for the high quality of the video and the unusual angle showing the massive "squibs" coming from the lower sky lobby while the collapse cascade is over 10 stories above.

The more views you see, the more times you see it, you just can't believe that people can still think that the collapse was anything but a CD.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Originally posted by gottago

The more views you see, the more times you see it, you just can't believe that people can still think that the collapse was anything but a CD.

I agree with you gottago. But, hey, there are still people that believe a Boeing 757 crashed into the Pentagon. And I mean really BELIEVE IT!

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I was going to post this last night especially becuase of the Sphere at 1 minute in the video. It looks like it is made of plastic not steel.
This video wont change a thing because ppl made up their mind already. I understand the regular ppl on the street, they know nothing they like Paris Hilton etc... what I dont understand are the so called debunkers in this forum, I mean HOW IN THE WORLD you can call this controlled demolition a collapse?? I am no engineer but I am not a dumb stupid idiot either.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Because Debunkers are going by what they feel not by evidence. The evidence shows something controlled. You can't just have a building fall into itself without wanting it to. Squibs are VERY VERY common in CD. The squibs are very noticeable and you can't deny they are there, but debunkers will always deny it because they simply do not want to fathom there own government doing this too us, it's beyond their comprehension therefore they will deny every bit of fact that comes through that goes against what they believe. Welcome to America.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Hmm...think there's even going to be a half-baked answer from the skeptic front on this?

It can't be "compressed air forced out of windows", the squibs are WAY below the crumble line when they go off.

flagged for downright irrefutability

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 12:03 PM
link   
first of all, i want to say that i'm no debunker. i actually tink our government had a hand in this one way or another. while watching the video i couldn't help but wonder if these "squibs" could be explained by the pressure building up under the collapsing floors. that air has to go somewhere and it seems logical that if somone left their office door open, the air could make an easy escape out their window. again, i'm not here to discredit anything - just adding some food for thought.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 12:08 PM
link   
If that were the case I can see it blowing out alot of windows..

But some are so far down it isnt even funny.

They look like some demos that show buildings and the little puffs that come out..

But i don't think the air would vacuum out like that. but then again I am not all that sure either..

Maybe Griff or someone can explain better on that part.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   
the slow down at the end after the dedication thats something else! I think thats the first time I have seen that shot.

most the people that I have spoken with about this topic reply with "yeah once i watched that tower fall again I realized."

some people respond to valid and sound arguments and evidence and other just need to see that collapse one more time. I compare it to a banana peeling.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 12:34 PM
link   
First thing I would like to address is that PATHETIC song that was played at the beginning of the video. With all these "rare" videos that show the death of innocent Americans over and over again....does anyone even THINK about the family members that may stumble across this or other videos? Sorry, but the mockery of the music that was playing kind of pissed me off a little.

I will refrain from the squib talk, since it is clearly compressed air and debris that was forced out several different areas including stairwells and the lobby's. Several witnesses have stated this.

piacenza posted on 2-8-2007 at 11:59 :
I am no engineer but I am not a dumb stupid idiot either.

Well, if you're not an engineer, then how can you tell that it IS a controlled demolition just by watching a video? How can you prove it ISN'T a collapse by just watching the video?
Isn't dumb, stupid, and idiot all the same thing?

ThichHeaded posted on 2-8-2007 at 10:42

I have a question. the last video showing the 1st tower collapse, isn't that the one where WTC 7 was supposed to be nailed to death with the building causing it to burn for like 8 hrs then fall.
In that video it seems to me that the collapse of the 1st tower got nowhere near WTC 7.. maybe a few peoples and some dust but that's about it... and a few pieces not referring to like BT and WTCF or something like that.

anyway cool video..

First of all...watching thousands MURDERED is not "cool". Really, Thich, not a proper adjective to explain this video.

I suggest you pay attention to the video again and look through the threads on here at ATS that show the photographs of the damage that was done to WTC7. To suggest that "maybe a few peoples and some dust but that's about it... and a few pieces not referring to like BT and WTCF or something like that. " is down right ignorant.

A few peoples and some dust?

RandomThought posted on 2-8-2007 at 12:48:
"Because Debunkers are going by what they feel not by evidence."

Um...being a skeptic, what I "feel" is not relevent to anything I do research on. I go by FACTS. (as do most true skeptics)

RandomThought posted on 2-8-2007 at 12:48:
"debunkers will always deny it because they simply do not want to fathom there own government doing this too us, it's beyond their comprehension therefore they will deny every bit of fact that comes through that goes against what they believe."

Show me a "fact" that you are providing here and then we can talk. And please, do not tell "debunkers" what they do and do not fathom. Most are aware of the evil doings ANY and ALL governments are capable of.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   
does anyone remember that discovery channel special when it showed how the pillars got over heated and then collapsed onto themselves. what bs, tell u guys the truth this is the first time i am open minded to 9.11. i really becoming a believer of this...

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 12:51 PM
link   
lol, the music in the beginning is hilarious.

one thing im curious about is this. the tiny explosion we see being at least 50 stories below the actual collapse. that explosion im assuming is what most truth movement people believe is what weakened the support to allow the rest of the building to collapse into itself. Wouldn't a building need even displacement of support columns to keep itself erect? If blowing out one column on one side of the building wouldn't you get a topple effect and not a inward collapse?

i guess my mind goes to jenga and pulling a support brick out of one side and watching the whole thing tumble down on the side where it used to have support.

so wouldn't these explosions have to been even across all support columns to make the building fall in the way that it did?

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainObvious
I will refrain from the squib talk, since it is clearly compressed air and debris that was forced out several different areas including stairwells and the lobby's. Several witnesses have stated this.

several witnesses have also claimed that they were demos...

First of all...watching thousands MURDERED is not "cool".

sometimes you have to watch videos you dont like to get to the bottom of a theory... If the govt did this then thats also NOT COOL

BUT... i have a debunk for ya...

a bunch of terrorists (prob that were trained on world of warcraft) knew their brothers were gonna pull this off, so they hid on the different levels and when the tower got hit they themselves knocked out the windows to make us think it was demos... HOWS THAT for theory!

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 01:00 PM
link   
greetings...

first of all the WTC fell in 10.23 seconds or there abouts...that would be freefall speed...do you know what that means? well i'll tell you cuz you cant answer half way through my post...it means it encountered NO RESISTANCE!!! the pancake effect they are claiming "collapsed" the building...well each floor would have slowed it down considerably and we would have been left with a tower of metal supports in the middle standing a 1000ft into the air, apparently your not very observant. the WTC weere designed to withstand multiple hits from aeroplanes at any level...why? BECAUSE THEY STAND 1000FT IN THE FREAKIN AIR!!! you have to plan for every eventuality and a building that high means at some point...some how...some way some muppet will fly an aeroplane into it.

"On Friday, February 26, 1993, at 12:18 p.m., a bomb exploded in the underground garage of One World Trade Center, creating a 22-foot-wide, five-story-deep crater. Six people were killed and more than 1,000 were injured. The towers were cleaned, repaired, and reopened in less than one month." attempt one...failure.

someone who is dumb is a mute
someone who is stupid is your average american
someone who is an idiot is a mental retard with an IQ of 25 or lower!

captain obvious...i am your arch nemesis...like my namesake i am "the truth" i will leave you with one final question...

what kind of building collapse can turn 3 buildings standing over 3000ft tall in total(thats a combined height when you add the heights of more than one thing together) taking up 6 acres of land, made of concrete,aluminium and steel...into dust?

firemen on the scene reported no debris larger that half of a telephone keypad...no desks...no computers...just...dust! do you still doubt?

[edit] i forgot to mention www.zeitgeistmovie.com... [/edit]

[edit on 2-8-2007 by ZGhorus]

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Odessy
several witnesses have also claimed that they were demos...

Really? You have eyewitnesses that were there on 911 AT ground zero that claim to have witnessed the "demo charges?" I would LOVE to see them! Please provide a source.

Originally posted by Odessy

a bunch of terrorists (prob that were trained on world of warcraft) knew their brothers were gonna pull this off, so they hid on the different levels and when the tower got hit they themselves knocked out the windows to make us think it was demos... HOWS THAT for theory!

Um... really? Are you serious. Do any truthers wanna touch that one???? I for one can not stop laughing.

[edit on 2-8-2007 by CaptainObvious]

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZGhorus

captain obvious...i am your arch nemesis...like my namesake i am "the truth" i will leave you with one final question...

what kind of building collapse can turn 3 buildings standing over 3000ft tall in total(thats a combined height when you add the heights of more than one thing together) taking up 6 acres of land, made of concrete,aluminium and steel...into dust?

firemen on the scene reported no debris larger that half of a telephone keypad...no desks...no computers...just...dust! do you still doubt?

So, there was nothing left? "dustified" as Mrs. Woods said .... are you claiming there wasn't any steel? It was all dust too? I will answer your qestions as soon as you clearify it. Please think before you respond

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainObvious

ThichHeaded posted on 2-8-2007 at 10:42

In that video it seems to me that the collapse of the 1st tower got nowhere near WTC 7.. maybe a few peoples and some dust but that's about it... and a few pieces not referring to like BT and WTCF or something like that.

anyway cool video..

First of all...watching thousands MURDERED is not "cool". Really, Thich, not a proper adjective to explain this video.

I suggest you pay attention to the video again and look through the threads on here at ATS that show the photographs of the damage that was done to WTC7. To suggest that "maybe a few peoples and some dust but that's about it... and a few pieces not referring to like BT and WTCF or something like that. " is down right ignorant.

A few peoples and some dust?

Actually it is a cool video, It shows some thing alot of people don't see. So ya its cool, interesting, remarkable on how things look. I didnt realize in the yrs I have studied 9/11 that you can see flashes in the building, so ya it is cool cause you learn something.

Yes I know people died that day why do you think some of us do what we do.. Of course to push an agenda but most of us try and just find the truth.

I did make a mistake on that one part, However I did fix it.

About WTC 7, ya I know... there is photo evidence that I have showed on a few posts you were in, Ironically you had nothing to say about it.

As for anything else I have stated and offended anyone sorry about my mistype earlier it was an honest mistake I did fix it in the original post and thanked CO for the correction.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Yeah you should refrain from the squib talk and much more.
You lost credibility right there and let me tell you something MAN, you come in these and other posts throwing around all the S..t you want saying how disrespectful is this and how disrespectful is that etc... While the only thing that is disrespectful is the way the family of those victims were denied a serious investigation from the Govt you are trying (not so well) to defend.
You are one of the greatest disgrace to the families of 911, shame on you.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 01:08 PM
link   
the steel was infact puddles of molten metal, Jet fuel burns at 800° to 1500°F which as i'm sure an intelligent chap like yourself will know isnt hot enough to melt steel which has a melting point of 2750°F. the molten metal was still found weeks after wards.

now...if the plane's burning fuel didnt do that...what the heck did? *cough* thermite*cough*

i dont want to give the answers to you my friend "you have to know the truth and seek the truth...and the truth will set you free"

[edit] i hate hind sight...what i mean to say is, if just tell you the facts you will doubt them...if you look at it, i mean REALLY look at it and whats more THINK for one small second you will realise that you have been lied to. did the plane that hit the pentagon really vaporise? but leave enough of the bodies for them to identify people using DNA? what time of fire can disintergrate a plane and leave people well enough alone? [/edit]

[edit on 2-8-2007 by ZGhorus]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join