It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

sighting??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 06:54 AM
link   
I live in Bildeston, Suffolk, the home of english ghosts. Every now and then, when I come home from school on the bus, me and my friends see these objects in the sky. For the long distance we see them at, they appear to be tiny objects, but with two seperate gas trails on them. Much like on normal aircraft, though these ones were very short, and stayed around the same size. Sometimes the tails seem to disapear for a second, then come back, and the tips of the aircraft light up for a short period of time. One time, the tail completely dissapeared, and the aircraft came quite close. The shape looked like some kind of fighter plane, nothing out of the ordinary. The thing was, I was traveling incredibly quickly.
I don't know about shapes and speeds planes go at, I'm just curious on what it is, wether it is just me looking at a normal plane, space shuttle, experimental aircaraft, or indeed a UFO.

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 06:57 AM
link   
You're right by a US base there.Right?

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Hi gabreal!!

As John says, Suffolk has a lot of airbases close by, doesn't it??

Whilst searching the web, I came across this link. www.bbc.co.uk...

It might be interesting??

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Yes there are a lot of air bases in suffolk, including an american one, the nearest is around a mile and a half from were I live, and literally next to the path the school bus I go on takes.

I just remembered. Yesterday, there was at least six in the sky at once, one of the at a weird angle going upwards. I can tell this becausethe gas trail was very small, and the gap between the two trails were far apart. For about twenty minutes we watched them, as one by one the seemed to disapear.

top topics

join