It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

B2 Spirit fly by

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Just wanted to share a few pictures I took at an air show recently.

The B-2 is extremely quiet, eerily so. There were probably 15-20K people at the show and you could hear a pin drop while the B2 did it's fly by's.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Pictures are extremely similar to ones I took last year at the Niagara on the lake airshow where the B-2 made its only Canadian airshow appearance of the year. Something I will never forget the thing was unearthly quite and so graceful. Heck my friends and wife who aren't aviation nuts liek myself now know its shape and name by heart it left that much of an impression. Thanks for sharing brings back great memories

the third shot is your best one in the seris by far

[edit on 22/08/06 by Canada_EH]

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I zoomed in too far on most of the shots using the digital zoom feature of my camera. I need to learn to stop at the limit of the optical zoom. I used very little zoom on the third shot which I think explains it's better quality.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 09:51 AM
link   
The exactly explains it. Alot of digitail cameras that have great pixel quality have crappy zoom if your talking about like the Canon Powershot but you can get better lences to attach they just cost about 2/3 the price of the entire cmaera. For myself I'll stick with the zoom I got till I buy a whole new camera in 2 years.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 06:24 PM
link   
You can probably turn off the digital zoom, thats what i do for my shots

new topics

top topics

join