It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osteens kicked off plane

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Osteens kicked off plane

www.signonsandiego.com

The wife of the pastor of the nation's largest church was asked to leave a plane after she failed to comply with a flight attendant's instructions, the FBI said yesterday.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Well this is kind of here to provide a bit of balance to the "Arab Princesses kicked off plane" thread...

The guys wife failed to comply with a flight attendant. Shock, Horror, Scandal.

See, this is proof of those Christian fanatics trying to force their non acceptance of Flight Attendants requirements on the world.....

OK. Its from 2005, and yeah, its not quite the same, and no, I'm not entirely serious but hey - can I get 56 replies and three flags as well please? No wait - it doesn't mention the word Muslim. Oh wait...it does now.

Mods, please be lenient with me...its just theres only so much I can take...

www.signonsandiego.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I have flown with both of my children regularly and found of most occasions the flight attendants to be so moody. Quite rude.

I would always fly business class which is the same as 1st class so we could all sit together. Take the middle seat out and it gave us more room. Sometimes I would have to ask several times to have the middle seat taken out. (children under a certain age is free, they expect your child on your lap) Not in business/1st class!

I had one rude one (who may I say, had had the pleasure of being on the same flight the week before) just be so nasty, to the point of 'tutting' when I finally said 'take the middle seat out now, thankyou!'
She took it out eventuallly but was soooooo put out.

Glorified waitresses...that is all they really are. Glorified waitresses with way too much power!

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 07:56 AM
link   
They just keep on coming

Breastfeeding woman kicked off plane

Those dang pesky mothers trying to force their views on the world!

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 08:00 AM
link   
And another...

Mother and Toddler thrown off Plane

Those damn crazy toddlers! Imagine a toddler saying "bye bye plane" during a safety demonstration... those crazy toddlers taking over the world!!!

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 01:43 AM
link   
You know, it's not that the problem is the Muslims, or Christians, or breast feeding mothers (I am a Christian and my wife breast fed) that is the problem in the world.

The problem is we just seem to have a plethera of stupid people on the planet.

It's a plane people, follow the instructions because well we can't just pull over!!!!

Of course I have met some bitchy flight attendents !!!!

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Well, not to be erratic or anything, but the solution is rather simple. If you cannot abide by a few simple rules, then I really don't care who or what you are, there should be consequences. You mean to tell me, these people, couldn't even follow simple safety procedures? Hmmmm..

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 02:33 AM
link   
^^ yeah especially a 4 year old toddler flying for the first time who is all excited - yeah who can understand anything thats being said; of course the toddler is wrong and your right.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 02:43 AM
link   
wow 7 posts in and this topic is getting heated already.
while i do think that there is a problem with the staffing situation of flight attendants, i dont think it will be fixed anytime soon. Also, in order for planes to not even have a middle seat would probably cause problems in the long run, be it even worse flight delays and other things of the same nature. However if you politley ask a stuartess to take it out, she should do it, but on that not I wonder if she technically 'has to'?

All in all, If you dont want to deal with all the problems pay the extra and fly in the good area, you know the small section with comfy chairs and all the extras that even have their own curtained off section.

[edit on 8/23/2007 by agent violet]

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harlequin
^^ yeah especially a 4 year old toddler flying for the first time who is all excited - yeah who can understand anything thats being said; of course the toddler is wrong and your right.

Whoa,whoa,whoa... This is not about a "toddler;" it's about an adult who couldn't follow instructions.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Do as I do and don't fly unless it's absolutely necessary.

You'd be surprised how unnecessary it is to fly.

If you fly follow the rules.

If you don't fly, you won't have to worry about long lines, being frisked, having holes in your socks, sitting on the runway for hours on end, dying in a flaming hell, putting up with moody flight attendants or following airline rules.

new topics

top topics

join