It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Boeing defies gravity"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 07:15 AM
link   

"Boeing defies gravity"

www.janes.com

EXCLUSIVE JANE'S REPORT: "BOEING DEFIES GRAVITY."

Boeing, the world's largest aircraft manufacturer, has admitted that it is working on experimental anti-gravity projects that could overturn a century of conventional aerospace propulsion technology if the science that underpins them--science that senior Boeing officials describe as "valid"--can be engineered into hardware. In an exclusive report in this week's edition of Jane's Defence Weekly, Jane's Aviation Consultant Nick Cook reveals details about anti-gravity propulsion technology and its potential uses.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Surprised not to find this here already - noticed John Lear was asking for evidence of published articles in the press in the last 40 years - well here's one from the last 5 years!

Unfortunately I don't have the whole article as I don't have the journal in question - if anyone does might be worth putting up here?

Some might argue this was some sort of disclosure project, and Boeing have bought the rights to alien technology. Others might say maybe we humans aren't as rubbish at inventing stuff as we might think, and this is all our own work. Either way, it's quite exciting. Mine's a return trip to see Saturn, please....

www.janes.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

EDIT: Got my dates wrong, this is from 2002! Has anyone heard or seen any info from Boeing since?

[edit on 2-8-2007 by LoneWeasel]

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 07:22 AM
link   
news.bbc.co.uk...

Monday, 29 July, 2002, 03:23 GMT 04:23 UK
"Boeing tries to defy gravity"

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 08:40 AM
link   
another link about it here

seems to me they have been working on it since a while, wouldn't it be the sort of project any air force would fund with vast amounts of money ?

one more possibility UFO's aren't ET's after all ?

new topics

top topics

join