It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sasquatch is an alien, he lives in antartica and the Yukon territories.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 04:13 AM
link   
What if Sasquatch is a species of aliens that has cities in Antarctica and the Yukon Territories? Because no country owns Antarctica right? And the Yukon territories are virtually uninhabited by people? Thats because thats where the Sasquatch lives. And maybe when we see one out in the woods, One just got mad about having to stay up there and decided to walk off and see the rest of the world. Or some other reason for walking away from your cities and what-not. Just an idea i had one day. No i don't have any facts to prove it, or evidence. But its always a possibility.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 04:17 AM
link   
What if?

What if my neighbor is really a reptillian?

What if I am really Sasquatch?

What if we actually had some serious discussions in this forum again? That would be nice...

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 04:21 AM
link   
You know that if your serious all the time, your gonna have a stroke. Whats wrong with something random once in a while to lighten the mood?

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by bassistchris
You know that if your serious all the time, your gonna have a stroke. Whats wrong with something random once in a while to lighten the mood?

It seems like that's all there has been in this forum lately, too much speculation and "what ifs." This isn't a science fiction forum where we collaborate to make up stories and wonder about how things possibly could be...

[edit on 2-8-2007 by Diplomat]

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Yeah i guess i can see that. Sorry if i brought you down.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 07:31 AM
link   
But this is a place to express thoughts and ideas. We should embrace it a bit more. I agree everyone is getting too serious. This isn't DarkRaven ... at least it is presented in 'what if' form.

I will humor you ... so ... what if things like Star Trek and Star Wars are real, just made to condition us to the realities of the galaxies.

This would mean, Sasquatch is a Wookie ... Chewbacca was real, and Hans Solo was a human from one of our past civilizations.

This is why our old Space Command (real government organization) used a symbol on their designs that incorporated the same insignia as the Star Trek communicators/chest logos.

Isn't it also interesting that the Flight of the Navigator ship is probably 99% accurate as to what most ships look like? 1) It has cloaking ability 2) it hovers and flies nealy silent 3) it has not obvious door since it is made out of a metal that can change from liquid to solid and in essence change form at will ... which it also does when it switches from normal mode to that which exceeds the speed of light. (time travel mode) ... in fact ... I want to take a flight on that ship!!!

The thing is, though fantasy, and highly unlikely ... it is probable ... in fact, in some part of the universe such situations are highly possible ... with as many galaxies as grains of sand with millions of stars each, and percentages with solar systems ... the sheer mathematics is a proof of the extremely high chance of it being so.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   
What do you mean Yukon 'territories"? There's only one Yukon Territory, and it has a fair amount of people in it. Its not that much less sparsly populated then Alaska...

new topics

top topics

join