It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many people know "everything?"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Lol, no I don't have a grasp on the security measures at those facilities but it sounds like you sure do! Your father works at Lockheed? Wow!
Thanks for your comments!

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Who knows everything when it comes to ETs?

Why ETs would!

But I doubt anyone on Earth, besides perhaps ETs themselves if they are on Earth, do.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 11:20 AM
link   
IMHO, most people working on these projects at a low level are so compartmentalized they don't even know for sure if what they're working on is even alien related. Heck some may not even know what the larger component is that their work is going to be added to, much less the overall project....

They don't know and are too afraid of becoming a security risk to even ask.

But I didn't even mention those persons(the workers) in my original post on this subject.

X

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by rocksolidbrain
What else is there to know?
Everyone knows aliens exist, rest is details.

Erm...can you prove this? Who say's aliens exist? Besides the fact that UFOs may not even be piloted by them because we have no proof either way, what evidence do you have that aliens are here?

Or anywhere?

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 12:26 PM
link   
"I know something about everything, but I don't know everything about anything." (sorry for short post, but this best sums up this thread in my eyes)

Jasn

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Lol, no I don't have a grasp on the security measures at those facilities but it sounds like you sure do! Your father works at Lockheed? Wow!

Well, he started out working on the far more mundane, C-130 Hercules, first for the USCG, and then for Lockheed...pretty much all while I was growing up. At least I got to travel a lot as a kid...
Also of course, I never know exactly how much my dad is BS'ing me...but I've seen enough of Lockheed security measures to believe as much as I wrote.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 12:51 PM
link   
To answer this question: Everyone knows EVERYTHING according to their own points of view, beliefs, and ideas.

That doesn't mean it's right to the next person or individual. It's just right according to them. It's like looking at a traffic accident. You can interview 30 people and get 30 different accounts.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Well, that's sort of the trick, isn't it?

Most intelligent people who have had access to some information, even whistleblowers will admit that they only know what they saw/experienced. I personally believe that there are some complex disinfo programs going on that make it impossible to know what is real and what is planted.

For instance, William Cooper named a lot of UFO investigators as names he saw on lists as governement agents, and at first he really believed all the stuff about the 'evil greys' that he read in documents, but later he said that he had also found evidence that a shadow gov had been planning on hoaxing the public with a fake evil alien threat in order to get a power grab. He said that since all he had looked at concerning the greys were documents and photographs and he couldn't be sure what was real.

I also thought that it was a little strange that Cooper would be trusted with sensitive material like that given his personality and it occurred to me that perhaps he was intended to spill the beans and leak information that they had hand picked for him to leak.

But there could be huge groups of people on the inside who believe they have been told the truth, who are just being played. Like the Disclosure Project. If that were really true and not governement instigated, then how come it is still on the internet? Do you see what I am saying?

Some group of people has to know a pretty good chunk of the whole truth, but if things have been orchestrated carefully enough then there could be a whole lot of others who only think they know. I'm just saying that we shouldn't trust anything to be the whole truth. We all have to be aware that we are constantly being manipulated and understand what that means.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Why would someone making over $100K a year risk losing that (and any future with any other company in the industry), just to spout off about what he thinks he knows about aliens?

If there truly is an alien threat or the government is creating technology to use in controlling the masses by whatever means then it is great to have fellow country men who think like this. I'm sure they consider themselves great patriots as they help big plan. Guess they won't be left of out the 'fun', so to speak, when it all comes down on us.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Those who know don't talk Those who talk don't know

[edit on 2-8-2007 by Stanley06]

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   
how WELL SAYD^^
those who truly know sometin dont talk^^
now everyone there is other life
hell even germs and bacteries on moon and mars are considered alien life forms
but some people know more,like what races we have info about,are they friendly and whats really happening and etc...
i dont know about bush do the agencies hide from him?
but u know agencies and people with connection know very much if not all

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Great question! My thought on this would be similiar to the statement made by agent mulder.... "Within our society there are a small group of very powerful men who control our fate and destiny, a secret society or world leaders".....etc. This kinda stuff is decided on golf courses and fancy lunches in exquisite locations. It would be absurd to say Roswell didnt happen! All that hype over a weather ballon? Yeah right and the tons of video,photo and first hand witness accounts of ufos? Are all those people making it up? Of course not. Billions of US tax dollars funneled to nowhere! THere are definately a small group of very powerfull people who know pretty much ALL of it. I wait everyday for this group to decide when we can know! just a little confirmation woulde be soo nice !

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   
with much respect i dont think this organizacion will ever want us to know....maybe if they have a reason to tell us then...
if they dont want to tell us we will have to wait so see motherships in sky,and still then they will not confess anything...itlll just be HOSTILE ALIENS ATTACK EARTH ON NEWS or REALLY BIG WEATHER BALOON

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   
_javascript:icon('
') I like the comment about 13 year old son knowing it all..I'd like to add all teenage girls including my two know it all as well.

I have spent several years "in the dark" on Black Projects...I met guys who controlled funding..If such people exist they are at least a level above that. But all are very guarded..

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I sometimes wonder if we had any captured alien engineering we would have admitted it by now, simply for the bragging rights.

Wouldn't be surprised if the gubmint wouldn't have let it slip through some 'channels' that we have some (even if we don't) as a propaganda ploy, or counter-intel ploy.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea
But the people who are manufacturing these aircraft's are young! And this alone implies that there must be hundreds of people out there who are employed by this small group/ covert intell agency yet amazingly enough, none of these employees are coming forward and talking about their work.
Are they being brainwashed? Or are they under some kind of a mind control thing -- or have implants that keep them on 24/7 surveillance where if they even attempt to veer from their contractual agreement to keep everything mum, they are eliminated immediately.. including their family members and so on... so this keeps them in line due to such threats. It seems like this may be what's going on here. [edit on 2-8-2007 by Palasheea]

The answer is quite simple. Yes, there is "mind control" but to be blunt the threat of financial ruin and federal prosecution is enough.

When a young guy (and most are guys) in e.g. aerospace gets to a certain age, like 30 or 35, likely married and possibly with children, the priorities change. Fantasies of "blowing the whistle" --- like it would be distinguishable from all the crap on the UFO sites already on the internet --- dry up next to the actual reality of 1) losing your job, 2) losing your security clearance 3) losing your ability to get any other job in the future since your expertise is in specialized things which don't have a big commercial market 4) having your 401k account and all savings frozen for years 5) losing your wife and children because you are seriously unemployed. And the older they get, and the more they know, the more they have to lose and the harder to find a new job.

And those are all the things that can happen without ANY legal action. All US employment is "at will" --- they can fire you for whatever reason they want. And security clearances are granted as favors, nobody has any right to one, and they can reject you for any reason at all, and not even explain why. #5 is also a likely consequence without any official action, since at that phase women tend to care about your stability and earning power more than if you're in a cool student band or whatever. And if you care more about some stupid UFO supposed secret than your wife, then you have a problem.

That's for a minor breach---major breach you end up in a supermax federal prison, which is really really really really really bad. When you are facing that in actual life, not internet BSing, it focuses your mind.

And have you been reading the papers about all the illegal domestic wiretapping? As the story comes out in small doses, it's always much worse than anyone thought at the beginning. So you can imagine what they might know and might do.

Government isn't at all omnipotent and generally competent. It's best to usually assume the reverse: SNAFU. (Another reality: government bureaucracy revolves around and obsesses about budgets, not conspiracies or plots of domination.)

But when aroused to anger and protected by law, the bureaucracy can be very vicious, spiteful and cruel to small fry like you and me.

Think about it this way. How many accurate details about the SR71 blackbird or the F117 were leaked seriously by 'insiders'? I don't remember much. B2 was a big surprise to me too. I've heard that when there are in fact leaks, the leaks are often intentional, one hidden part of a bureaucracy attempting to send a message to another, in the same or in a different national government.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 07:34 PM
link   
lol wrong thread

[edit on 2/8/07 by cometa]

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Let me break it down Dick Cheney style (Which he used a very good basis developed for determining risk factors of intelligence)

There are Known Knowns

There are Known Unknowns

And there are Unknown Unknowns

The Known Knows is us knowing that we know Russia has 184 SSBM pointed at us

The known unknowns is that we know Russia has 34 extra SSBM sites located off their continent, but we don't know where they are.

The unknown unknowns are always guesses, as we don't know that they may have 6 covert missile silos located within our own borders disguised as rudimentary industrial buildings.

The problem is we are working with an unknown unknown here so its always a guess either way.... we need to know what we know before we take a chance at trying to come up with a concrete answer.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join