It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many people know "everything?"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Here's a question I've been pondering recently with all these fake/non-fake(!) "I know disclosure is coming soon" threads.

How many people on this planet actually know everything about the UFO mystery? I mean, there's this Top Secret agency, that Black Op project, those Dreamland scientists -- they may all know snippets of info about certain facets of the UFO mystery. But does anyone know the big picture?

What I mean is, if disclosure happened, an agency may step forward and say, "Yep, time to spill the beans, this is what is happening." But then, another agency may step forward and say, "Err, actually that's wrong. This is what's really happening."

It's a hard question to phrase, I'm trying!

Is there a handful of people that, if they said "OK, we can tell you EVERYTHING that is happening now," then they would be the ones to put your money on?

Any opinions?

Personally, I don't think there is a definitive "disclosure expert" out there. I think a lot of people know a lot of different things, but there's no coherency or common bond to link them all together.

Chaz.

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Although what you're saying my certainly be true, I believe that there actually MAY be a specific GROUP of people who know THE truth. I believe there HAS to be someone atop this "Pyramid Scam" who knows what's going on in all the groups below him. Trust me, the group "in the know" isn't sloppy enough to NOT know what the others know.

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Thats just ridiculous. Ofcourse there are people that know exactly what is going on, be it that there are aliens, or there arent. Absurd to suggest otherwise.
Also, if there is indeed a coverup, all knowledge regarding would be centralized like crazy.

[edit on 1-8-2007 by 3_Libras]

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I bet someone, somewhere, knows everything, and I bet it is so opposite of everything we asume we know that it boggles the mind, and one day the overlord of all will fill us in and we will all feel salty.

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Dr. Steven Greer knows everything

I dont think that one person could know all the information...its mixed up in all the beaurocracy that makes up our government

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 11:47 PM
link   
MY personal opinion is there is mass confusion.

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Suppose there is one person who knew everything (I favour the global-corporation board-sized group with a leader and factionalism) who might that be? At one time I might have suggested George Herbert Walker Bush might be most informed, his Bio at the White House.

When questioned on the UFO issue his reply just before his presidency, while still CIA Director and on campaign, "You don't know the half of it."

I would suggest then he claims to know more than half of it. Could be?

I'm certain I have seen this on video somewhere with the 41st President saying these exact words... can anyone remember the title? u2u me if you can recall.
That'd be a good clip to have around. Times change people age, keys to the files and properties change hands. Now?

Cheers,

Vic

[edit on 2-8-2007 by V Kaminski]

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I dont think anyone knows the truth. People think they know things. All we have is theories and opinions. This is my opinion.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I like the idea that someone, whether it be an individual or collection of agencies, has in their possesion every single piece of information regarding UFOs, because that infers everything that could be gathered, has been gathered. But that poses another question; when do we stop learning? When we assume there's nothing else to discover? That, I believe, would be arrogant and foolhardy.

What would make this hypothetical person/group feel so confident that they were willing to order, say, disclosure? They've been informed, by both the inteligence networks and their ET contacts that it's safe to proceed? How often have we heard about incorrect information being passed by covert inteligence operatives, Iraq and the WMD springs to mind, that has been approved as factual?
Look where that led...

If this shadowy person/group actually exists then, and I hasten to add that this is my opinion, they are not keeping us in the dark on purpose. For them, it is highly convenient that we continue to speculate and argue, take blurry photos and recount abduction scenarios, because while that's happening they can try and sort out the mess they've gotten themselves into. Mess? Consider these:

Acquired ET technology back engineered into secret projects (apart from everyone seems to know what they're called and where they fly from)

ET advisors held in secret and secure facilities (apart from we all know where they're kept, and may well even have seen video of our interplanetary visitors taken there)

reports of intrusive, clinically conducted abductions by ET (who seem to operate with complete impunity)

regular incursions into various countries sovereign airspace by UFOs around the globe (with no hope of the relevant airforces stopping, or even getting close to them).

Now, I well be reading to much into these examples, but don't they smack of a situation getting out of control? Yes there is the suggested scenario that contracts have been signed and ET is allowed to do what they will, but perhaps what our speculative person/group is actually doing behind their wall of silence is trying to gain the neccessary knowledge to salvage a spiralling situation before it gets any worse?
How could they reveal a real ET presence here on earth if they weren't in control of it?

Surely silence is better than telling your homeland the war isn't going well?

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I think this is an excellent question, one that I have often pondered myself. I think the most probable answer is "no one left alive." The Cigarette Smoking Man is a clever fiction.

That means, that there would be no coherent "everything." It remains to be discovered. I'm not sure we yet have the conceptual toolkit to discover it.

There is a wonderful passage in Douglas Adam's Long Dark Teatime of the Soul

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 09:12 AM
link   
*****Personal Opinion Alert********

From what digging I've done; and assuming that the alien thing isn't some form of disinfo/defection tactic; it goes like this:

There are several thousand people across the globe with limited information. They think they know "what's going on" and are "at the top" of such knowledge. They are mistaken.

There are 300 that to varying degrees know pretty much 85-90% of the actual state of the globalism/UFO movement. They could know every little detail if they wished, but they created a group to deal with all the specifics several decades ago.

Out of the above 300(maybe a few more or less by now), there are 10-15 persons who are directly in the know and deal with these subjects on a day-to-day basis. They are hands down the most informed persons on the face of this earth. They make HUGE decisions daily, and when they can't decided by themselves, they present the information to the 300 "counsel" and a vote or consensus is reached. The group of 10-15 are subservient to the 300 and do as the 300 wish.

Again, that's my opinion and that assumes that all the alien stuff is NOT some form of clever disinfo/deflection campaign.

Thanks,

X

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Without any real proof or evidence, it seems to me that there's got to be a group of people who are 'in the know' about ET's and UFO's who are also in contact with them on a regular basis.

But having said this, up until recently, I thought maybe some convert agency of some sort was manufacturing these triangle and other shaped UFO's that we are seeing up there. The reason why I thought this was because the UFO triangles I saw looked as real as dirt .. as real as the chair you're sitting in. This is not to say that a UFO from another world would not possess the same 'real' qualities to it, but when you see these things close enough where it's shape and the material it's made of seems as clear as day, one automatically assumes it's a mundane object where they search through their brain files to connect it with a concept they are familiar with... in this case, an experimental military aircraft. But then things all fall to pieces when you see it zoom off like something from a Star Wars movie leaving you in a state of complete befuddlement. And then you read about how Branson's Galactic Virgin's spaceship exploded recently in an unmanned trial run and you think, well, wouldn't this Branson guy, whom we sure is on a first name basis with those who we think are members of this covert group that we are talking about here, have access to the super advanced technology as seen in those UFO's we are seeing up there??.. well... what's going on here? Just throwing out some of my own thoughts on this but if this covert group is in fact manufacturing these super advance aircraft's, why wouldn't they want to share that information with entrepreneurs like Branson?

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 09:42 AM
link   
What else is there to know?
Everyone knows aliens exist, rest is details.

How does it matter if someone knows the truth of a particular story or someone has a tiny bit more knowledge about who they are. Those in power are ruling you and they will rule you even if they uncover certain bits. Some may have seen the hard evidence and some may have a tiny knowledge of alien tech (which is perhaps already out there and we are using it daily).

Some must have been destroyed intensionally by the rulers. Its wise to get rid of it and shut your mouth permanently before it goes into the hands of your enemy and makes them more powerful then you are.

So what is hidden is in the best interest of all of us.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 09:46 AM
link   
It's called compartmentalization, and it's the key to keeping ANYTHING secret. It's extremely common in the intel biz, and for good reason, it generally works. Add the ridicule factor of aliens, and you can really keep a secret.

I'd imagine there's a small group who has access to the big picture...probably less than a dozen people, who are likely quite old and with a long history in the intel biz and/or government service. Any original members are likely dead of old age, but successors were likely their protege's, so if one were seriously into digging, you'd simply look at the likely candidates around '47 when this was likely put in motion, then look at who were their younger buddies, that are still in governmental positions....

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 09:54 AM
link   
But the people who are manufacturing these aircraft's are young! And this alone implies that there must be hundreds of people out there who are employed by this small group/ covert intell agency yet amazingly enough, none of these employees are coming forward and talking about their work.
Are they being brainwashed? Or are they under some kind of a mind control thing -- or have implants that keep them on 24/7 surveillance where if they even attempt to veer from their contractual agreement to keep everything mum, they are eliminated immediately.. including their family members and so on... so this keeps them in line due to such threats. It seems like this may be what's going on here.

[edit on 2-8-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 10:05 AM
link   
How many people know "everything?"
My 13 year old son does, or so he claims

Sorry, I couldnt resist, now ill get 20 hard earned points deducted as punishment for the "one liner"

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 10:14 AM
link   

But the people who are manufacturing these aircraft's are young! And this alone implies that there must be hundreds of people out there who are employed by this small group/ covert intell agency yet amazingly enough, none of these employees are coming forward and talking about their work.
Are they being brainwashed? Or are they under some kind of a mind control thing -- or have implants that keep them on 24/7 surveillance where if they even attempt to veer from their contractual agreement to keep everything mum, they are eliminated immediately.. including their family members and so on... so this keeps them in line due to such threats. It seems like this may be what's going on here.

That doesn't mean they know that the origin of anything they work on is ET in nature. Also, "veering from their contract" can mean severe charges of treason and result in prison even death (death sentence can still be applied to treason, I believe), not to mention the loss of a lucrative career. There is no need for further threats, as the risks work quite nicely. In addition, candidates are screened for patriotism, trustworthiness, etc. and given batteries of psych tests for SCI clearances (Secret, Compartmentalized, Information).

Why would someone making over $100K a year risk losing that (and any future with any other company in the industry), just to spout off about what he thinks he knows about aliens? Not to mention, assuming security is anything like other measures I've seen at places like Lockheed, you're simply not getting out of there with ANYTHING you could use for evidence, in secured facilities...so you'd just have your word to go on....

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Good question, and another one we'll probably never be able to definitively answer.

My guess is that there may in fact be a core group that knows all of what is known, but all of what is known isn't all of what's knowable.

I think there's something (or a lot of "somethings") going on that no one has a clue about. The reason (IMHO) more isn't disclosed by those who know is that disclosing what they know would only lead to more unanswerable questions. or at least to questions for which no answers currently exist.

The PTB would rather we speculate that they know everything but aren't telling, than have us believe they're just as much in the dark about the Big Picture as we all are.

But what do I know?

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Thanks Garzok! You've pointed out a number of things that are worth pondering over and you are right that with enough incentives, keeping everyone quiet is a piece of cake. lol... Still, I'm looking forward to the day when someone will be able to sneak out of one of those facilities with some good substantial evidence that will lend credence to the unsubstantiated testimonial evidence of those allegedly former employee's.
Also, it's my guess that such a group/agency would not be obligated to follow the same rules of engagement concerning rule infractions... I think they make up their own rules and even though the employees have too much to lose monetarily-wise if they decide to spill the beans on whatever it is that they DO know, I think the threat of elimination is always there ... either by poisoning, accidental death or injections of a lethal virus ... and the list goes on...

[edit on 2-8-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Why would they?

To do so would only further bolster their claims. All they'd really have to do to such a whistleblower is blackball them from the industry, slap them with a treason suit (if anything they spoke about is classified, and NOT ET-related, because they don't want to draw attention to that), and that's that. What's one more "whistle-blower" with a story and no evidence?

I don't think you have a grasp of the security such a place would have. My father works on the Raptor, which is a publicly-acknowledged plane. Yet, he still goes through a retina-scanner, full search upon leaving, metal detector, and other measures he says are classified. This is just for a plane that is already public knowledge! (granted, he works on secret-level modifications, but still...). You simply aren't going to smuggle out any evidence...even if it was up your keister....

EDIT: If anything, there's always the "heart attack by button" or "staged suicide" (can you say "Forestall"?) that has been done in the past, but that's mostly ancient history these days it seems.

[edit on 2-8-2007 by Gazrok]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join