It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baby sitter pimps out 12 year old girl

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Well some things in life make you ask "What is this world coming to?"

It seems a 20 year old baby sitter thought it would be ok to take a 12 year old girl over to a 48 year old mans house so he could have sex with the child. Then the 12 year old split the money with the baby sitter. The price for the man $140 the child gets $70 and a really great self esteem for the rest of her life.

I can not imagine why the 12 year old apparently did not think it was wrong and did not put up a fight. I don't think she put up a fight any way or I doubt she would have split the money with the baby sitter.

As for the man he is a sick freak. What kind of 48 year old man thinks it is fine and dandy to have sex with a 12 year old?

Both the baby sitter and the man should be put away as child molesters. I wonder how many other baby sitters have done this or have thought about it?

baby sitter pimps girl

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Disgusting, absolutely... I don;t think a 12 year old needs a sitter in the first place, and look what happened, i think should would have been safer by herself..

I don't even know what to say about this, it's shocking, really.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 01:38 PM
link   
sounds to me that the girl was use to abuse, and thats why she 'allowed' this to happen.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Then people wonder why I have the outlook on things that I do...:shk: This is a perfect example of the disintegrating society that we live in. Shameful.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by morganathefey
sounds to me that the girl was use to abuse, and thats why she 'allowed' this to happen.

Sort of sounds that way to me too
I've known a couple of 12 year olds that would have done it. Mostly foster kids, that were quite street wise in all area's of survival. It's sad really, and yea...how could an adult even get sexually excited by a child? I don't get it?

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by morganathefey

Most likely you are right about that.

But I am unsure it would be a parent doing the "abuse", after all since when do abusive parents care about their child having a baby sitter especially at the age of twelve.

Perhaps some boy she goes to school with or neighbor or other family member? Or has the baby sitter been doing this for some time and this time she got caught?

It would be helpful to have more information on the case to get a better idea.
Heck the way some young girls and boys are today it might have even been the idea of the child either that or she said okay to it not caring about herself.

No matter what it is sad that the young girl did not put up some sort of fight. What is even sadder is that the adults in this situation took advantage of the girl.
Maybe there is more blame that could be laid on the young girl but in a case like that it is the adult’s responsibility to teach her wrong from right. This is a good example of where this failed to happen now regardless if the girl said okay to it for lack of self respect or if she were forced into it she will forever have this hanging over her head.

What a sad story, and even sadder that this sort of thing happens a lot more than we know I am sure.

new topics

top topics

join