It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

crop circle videos?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 02:59 AM
link   
i just caught a show about crop circles on the history channel, and a lot of the scientific proofs make sense, but i you would think someone would have caought something on video. does anyone know of any footage of crop circles in the making?

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Yea I'm watchin all them shows right now too. I don't know of any videos of crops in the making, but I do believe that not all crops are man made. Some of those designs out there are just very much too complex for a couple of hicks with wheat-pushers to make overnight. Even if the hicks got an A+ in geometry while in high school.

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 03:14 AM
link   
the funny thing is, the leading researchers that they interviewed say the more complex ones are the manmade ones. go figure.

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 03:15 AM
link   
I saw a show on the discovery channel talking about Crop Circles.. and I think they did show a video of a crop circle being formed.. and like balls of lights hovering over it.

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Yea that's pretty damn ironic if you ask me. That's just what I think about it as pointed above. But my question is why make the damn things in the first place? Give pilots something pretty to look at? Or having a way with the farmer that fondled your ex? lol

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 03:21 AM
link   
i think the most likely explanation, at least if they are made by someone or something other than humans, is that they are reference points, maybe like a military route marking method. or warning signs.

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by salvia
i think the most likely explanation, at least if they are made by someone or something other than humans, is that they are reference points, maybe like a military route marking method. or warning signs.

Or maybe a form of navigation? Or a point of high energy sources? I really don't know and haven't heard of many people speaking of their purpose which is a suprise to me.

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 03:29 AM
link   
one thing is for sure. there far is too much evidence for the small amount of effort put towards the investigation of these things

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Maybe you're talking of the "Oliver's Castle" video?

"On Jan 15, 1997, ZetaTalk stated that a Crop Circle Video taken while a circle was being created was not a Fake, though loudly pronounced to be so. Later analysis by CAUS organization in Dec, 1999 showed video not to be a fake but genuine.

Oliver's Castle Video Revisited
Stunning Oliver's Castle Crop Circle Video Withstands Closest Analysis
CAUS, Dec 14, 1999

I assume most of you are familiar with the "Oliver Castle" video. The new information is to be found at the beginning of the film, in the first few seconds when the camera pulls back to show both of the fields and the hedgerows, before you see the two luminosities or balls of light enter the foreground from the right. By using computer enhancement (each frame 1/30th of a second), the analysis shows what appears to be a large luminosity (800 feet from camera) descend from the sky and change to a classic "flying saucer" shape as it disappears behind the large tree (20 feet across) at the left end of the far hedgerow at the top of the screen. This UFO cannot be seen on your TV, but after watching the analysis, I noticed a flash of light on the left side of the tree when the film is advanced frame by frame on a standard TV. "

More

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Here you go, for some reason it is making it hard to post this link

[edit on 18-4-2010 by triplehelix888]

[edit on 18-4-2010 by triplehelix888]

new topics

top topics

join