It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How can there be a New World Order

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   
How do we know theres a NWO? Where's the hard evidence? If there really is one, wouldn't the global elite want to keep it a secret so that when they do pull of their little trick, the mass majority wouldn't start to realize that those conspiracy nuts are right? What makes you think the American public or any free society would so easily relinquish their freedom? Americans are too used to being free, if it were taken away from them, they would fight back for it. Alex Jones always says he's read the federal documents. What documents and how did he get them.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 01:26 AM
link   
There is no Illuminati or NWO.

It's all conspiracy bullpoo.

There is no evidence whatsoever of any existence of any illuminati group or NWO group or any so-called agendas.

There is however a lot of illuminati/NWO propaganda circulating on the internet, propagating the view that Illuminati/NWO is implementing a so-called agenda.

Using the Historical analytical method to analyse these propaganda, the propaganda is nothing but complete horse # and a total waste of time.

There is no illuminati/NWO.

There is no illuminati/NWO agenda.

Illuminati/NWO propaganda is serious cow manure.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 5/8/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 05:50 AM
link   
G.H.W.Bush said in his own words 'New World Order' ... so it does exist at least to that minimalist extent. An utter denial means you never even did a search for the term once and formed your opinion out of sheer ignorance.

Whether it is the demon of current legend or not, that is up to you. It could be. There are signs of family lines controlling things as well as the corporate and world banks. I will let someone else go into that that is more studied, well-versed, and full of links and quotes for your mind to chew on.

But simply put, the 'NWO' does exist in some form of a social political sense ... it also exists (or did) in professional wrestling. Denial doesn't mean it isn't real!

oh, and btw, ickey seems to have an anti-nwo/illuminati agenda ... must be using the nifty search feature to make that statement on every thread he/she can. That is some dedication to your belief ... must be the ickey religion! kudos to your efforts, but, I wish I had your paycheck.

[edit on 2-8-2007 by FreeThinkerIdealist]

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 12:23 PM
link   
The Illuminati did exist: They were the Bavarian Illuminati. A secret order that thought themselves enlightenned and was founded in 1776. They just dont exist in the current interpretation of the word.

simple source

google the Bavarian Illuminati for more info.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreeThinkerIdealist
G.H.W.Bush said in his own words 'New World Order' ... so it does exist at least to that minimalist extent.

He also said, "Read my lips...no new taxes"...and then raised taxes.
j/k He was using that term in the context of broadening the horizons of a new era, an era without the cold war or fear of a race-ending nuclear apocalypse. Go read the speech and you'll see what I mean, he wasn't trying to create a world government.

Anyway, the point is this-

Are there people, groups, and families who have money, power, and the ability to leverage, blackmail, or otherwise enforce their will upon people in power?

Certainly. This is historical fact, not fiction. Look back half a millennium at the De Medici Family. Read up on the Hapsburgs. Study the European Peerage and look how all the noble families are intertwined. Look at the Kennedys & the Bush Family.

Next question- Is this a global conspiracy to create a New World Order?

No. These individuals and groups exert their power in the pursuit of more power, and more money. I'd be certain that they work in concert w/ one another at different times, but like diplomacy, its only a temporary alliance to achieve a mutually beneficial goal.

But what about Bohemian Grove, the Trilateral Commission, and the Bilderbergers?

What about them? There is no law prohibiting rich people from congregating. Yes, I'm sure they all get together and discuss things of mutual interest, money, the pursuit of more money, how to make even more money, and what would make it easier to acquire and keep more money. So what? I did the same thing w/ friends when I was a kid making $25,000 a year. Besides, events like this are more a reason to get together and get bombed, be seen by your peers, and see a few actual friends. The ultra rich are actually have quite the same needs as everyone else, they desire success, respect from their peers, acknowledgment from friends, etc....except they have a crapload of money.

Personally, and I'm not slamming anyone here, I've always seen this "Elite control the NWO" idea as being perpetuated by people who do not have, and will never have even a fraction of the success that elite enjoy. Reason being is this- they always come off as being these overly bitter people who seem jealous of others. You'll inevitable hear things like "Why do they need that much money?" and other slanders of the very wealthy. I think this conspiracy is mostly the result of envious and insecure people.

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I always thought that on the American $1 there was the Illuminati/One World Organisation sign, the eye above the pyramid, correct me if im wrong,

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 01:48 AM
link   
here is the hard evidence...

you sit at your computer

someone made your computer

someone owned the company who made that computer

someone ownes the company who owns the company who made that computer

someone owns the company who made that computer + the store it was sold in

someone owns the company who made that computer + the store it was sold in + the company who made your processor

AND the chain just keeps climing to the elite top of $$$$$ dwellers who hold on to their money and don't spend it back on society so they never run out of it and it never circulates and trickles down to the poor. Through these means they have complete economic control depending on where they put their money. Politics & business go hand in hand and if you scratch my back i'll scratch yours.

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Holy anti-capitalism Batman!

And by your logic, I'm the ruling elite. You see, I own significant amounts of tech stocks. Like enough to buy a couple of really nice houses. Intel, Microsoft, AMD, all the big ones. And they, when they're profitable, pay dividends and their value goes up.

Am I supposed to have a "Ruling Elite" membership card or something? Because I didn't get crap...

And I think this goes back to the whole being jealous scenario that I mentioned in my first post. Get over it.

[edit on 5-8-2007 by Reality Hurts]

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreeThinkerIdealist
An utter denial means you never even did a search for the term once and formed your opinion out of sheer ignorance.

[edit on 2-8-2007 by FreeThinkerIdealist]

That's funny caus I know everything there is to know about the NWO. I have seen Alex Jones, I have seen Coopers Behold a Pale Horse, I have seen all those hours long google videos about it. I have been to many websites, I have read many things.

But you know what they say, once you look into conspiracies, you believe in them. But what they don't say is that if you quit looking into them like me, then you loose you belief.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Ever heard of he EU? Ever heard of the proposed NAU? Do you know what a superstate is? Ever read 1984?

[edit on 8/6/2007 by prototism]

top topics

join