It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
original email from Jim Marrs
Here are my comments regarding the Paul Kuntzler letter in the New York Times. Feel free to use them as you will.
In Paul Kuntzler's letter to the New York Times he stated that the Oliver Stone film JFK was "about 98% accurate." This is correct. Likewise, Mr. Kuntzler's letter is about 98% accurate. This does not mean that the other 2% is wrong, only that two or three of his statements cannot be proven beyond a reasonable shadow of doubt.
It must be realized that while Lyndon Johnson was powerful, ambitious and murderous, he alone could not have controlled investigations into the JFK assassination. He, his neighbor and close friend, J. Edgar Hoover, and almost everyone else involved in the plot to kill Kennedy are long dead yet the orchestrated cover-up continues. Ask yourself who has the staying power to continue this cover-up in 2007. Only the massive power of the international financiers --- the New World Order boys --- who control both the US Government and the four multinational corporations that control the mass media, virtually everything you see and hear.
At the time of the assassination, this control was managed by John J. McCloy and Allen Dulles, both representatives of the Morgan-Rockefeller power structure. It was here that the assassination cover-up can be laid and both men were key figures on the Warren Commission. In the federal government's handling of the JFK investigation we find well-documented instances of obstruction of justice, fabrication of evidence, alteration of evidence, suppression of evidence and intimidation of witnesses, all criminal offenses under our legal system.
Corporate America both hated and feared John F. Kennedy and were quite willing to go along with the cover story of his death. This demonstrable cover-up is what transforms what at the time was merely another Texas homicide to a national coup d'etat.
"They still haven't caught the guy that killed [President] Kennedy," Willis told Vanity Fair's June issue, according to the New York Post .
"I'll get killed for saying this, but I'm pretty sure those guys are still in power, in some form. The entire government of the United States was co-opted," adds the Die Hard star.
Originally posted by SimiusDei
Jim Marrs is the fekkin man. Are there any videos out there about the 'shooter in the storm sewer'?
If so, could one you kindly U2U me and addy where I might purchase/view it.
This is the most interesting aspect of the Kennedy Assassination to me.