It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If we faked a UFO landing, what would the govt. do?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Dude!!!

first, I don't think most people would have to budget to pull such a scheme, and the more people you have to bribe, the higher the costs will be. Also, you increase your chance of being proven a hoax by bringing in more people. The govt has many ways to get people to spill the beans, so how can you really trust anyone. The plan will definitely fail as a hoax.

however if you can convince some real aliens to visit earth and videotape it ...then you'll get the govt's attention and everyone else too.

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
however if you can convince some real aliens to visit earth and videotape it ...then you'll get the govt's attention and everyone else too.

That's just a really stupid comment. I don't think I'll dignify that with any kind of response.

It's easy enough to dress a few people up, and stage an alien landing. All you have to do is find a way to make a UFO that carries people.

Really, that's the hard part.

My friend and I once had this cool idea to have a fake ufo and bunch of aliens behind these bushes, and then have a guy with a home video camera run up to the bushes, see the aliens through the bushes, then say something like "oh #" and run off.

The tape would be stopped at a certain point to reveal one of the aliens looking straight into the lens of the camera.

Now just imagine THAT on the news!

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by AukerResearch

Aliens do not visit earth. If there are more stars in this universe than there are grains of sand on all the beaches of the world, then the chances of other life visiting earth is the same chance as you picking out a grain of sand that had been specially colored blue to represent earth.

Not only would you have to visit every beach on earth in order to do that, but you would also have to check out every grain of sand.

Well I would think that a higher intelligence would be able to narrow down the blue tinted grains of sand from the regular gold ones. And if I gave you a thousand years, you might be able to narrow it down even more. And if you had the power of the mystic cows you could probably find an "earth" in an afternoon (we have some very sexy non-mystic cows here that might draw attention).

As far as my alien landing goes, I think some people are forgetting that my goal is only to pull this off for a short period of time to see if a secrect branch of the military shows up. Yes the more people who know, the more likely they'll spill the beans, but as the "mad millionare" if they talk no one gets paid. My whole drawing in of the media would be with a fiery airplane crash...which when investigated becomes something more...

I think I heard something about that British Hoax, but I would definetly push the envelope more. If I'm going to go to jail, I want to push this as far as I can go to see if I get the military response that I want. I'm not trying to pull an April Fool's joke. I'm trying to uncover a secrect layer of our world's governments.

Believe me, if I had the money and time, I would be able to pre-plan nearly every contigency. So I'm pretty sure this could be pulled off. Plus, I would be filming this with my cohorts the whole time so that I could sell my "behind the scenes documentry" and recoup some of my money or even make money. If everything was as successful as hoped, my film of the secrect agency showing up would probably be interesting to a lot of the world.

Ooohh and if I was really dirty (thinking out loud again), I would fake the UFO and fake a secrect agency showing up and try to sell that film. Governments would deny the whole thing, but they would do that even if it was real. People wouldn't know what to believe. Ray Santilli (alien autopsy faker) would be so proud of me!

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I say we try it and see

top topics

<< 1   >>

join