It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They Don't Want It But We Do!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by piacenza
This theory is actually not very welcome in this board lets be honest about it. This is just my opinion.

It is my opinion also, and i believe it to be the case.

It's sad.. the theory is not difficult to understand, and i think thats what puts people off.. aside from the fact that most people can't/don't believe they are capable of being decieved at such a level.

Yet, we are decieved every single day..

If the 9/11 truth movement wants to get anywhere, it needs a full and complete theory of the days events, and entertaining the TV fakery idea is the best step it could make... aswell as considering the use of exotic weaponary at the WTC..

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I've seen a lot of 9/11 discussion on this site, and I have to say that I haven't seen any videos that "disappeared". I have seen 9/11 videos on other sites that did "disappear". I do think that 9/11 was an inside job, as do many others on this site.

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 10:26 PM
link   

I understand your pain 911bs..

Thanks shrunkensimon. I really feel that we need each other just as strongly as the day people jumped out of that burning building. It was so terrible..

The point basically is that they have tricked us all. This made me angry. Come inside my mind and it becomes personal. For 7 long years I have believed air planes flew into the WTC. WTC7 was a mystery (or was it) from the beginning. Pentagon was unclear.

Now.... I think.. or at least I hope I see more clearly now, there were no planes, as has been proven and will be proven much more in the near future. I will never stop to fight for the 9/11 truth movement until that day where we have a consensus about what has happened. This truth movement stuff is now making people across the world feel the tune of one and the same song: we're humans and want to be treated that way no matter where we live, inside the USA or outside of it.

I will not rest until we have reached our goals. I love to be human and want to stay that way without fancy machinations like RFID or fake news stories. After that, I will stay focused so that the deception as it went on will never appear, ever, in my head again. They made it personal, far too personal, and I'm going to take them down... but only when it's together with you.

[edit on 1-8-2007 by 911bs]

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 10:37 PM
link   
This my come handy for U guys:

Oh! thus be it ever, when freemen shall stand
Between their loved homes and the war's desolation!
Blest with victory and peace, may the heaven-rescued land
Praise the Power that hath made and preserved us a nation.
Then conquer we must, for our cause it is just,
And this be our motto: "In God is our trust."
And the star-spangled banner forever shall wave
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave!

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 11:27 PM
link   
First, I want to mention ... the thing at the top and bottom of the page, is to protect people from being flamed, not from expressing themselves ... in essence, it protects you to say your point of view, no matter how unpopular, without being treated less than human.

I didn't see a link to those videos, I may search them later ... but, I would rather hear from you what and how you feel they were faked (no planes hit/used at all). I have about absorbed all the video on this as I have felt like doing for a while ... though I hope to get to see them one day.

From one of the sites I viewed which I will link in a moment, and adding some of my own postulations, which I am always willing to modify with new evidence, goes as follows for the events (greatly simplified): Pre-9/11 WTC 1/2/7 were rigged by the security company with ties to the CINC, the planes were flown by remote and also had missles/rockets on them that impacted and detonated an instant prior to the nose of the plane hitting (why aluminum cut steel like butter), while the plane itself was rigged with explosives and extra fuel. A complication or mistake happened in the process where the second building hit was pulled first then the second ... but, I sort of belief they meant for more of it to collapse upon 7 ... maybe a certain angle cut or why the top was tilting at first, but not enough resistance was there to push it where it needed to go ... but they had a back up plan of fires in the building anyway (some of which were caused by thermate/thermite) and pulled it since everyone not in the know were in shock. I also believe they thought it would be like the other - pre-war declaring devastations - and not figured out as soon as the public has begun to. The was no plane in PA that crashed, the W.DC incident was either a predator or shot from something nearby. I also believe they had a larger plan, but the public woke up and expected more action (jets deployed) and the plan may not have ran as smoothly as expected (not simultaneous ... missed the window on the west coast - FAA shut down too soon).

A lot of my idea (theory) is unsubstantiated, but logical to me ... the video on the link to follow shows the plane with missle idea. missles on planes?

I think there is over-whelming evidence, and not matter what, the truth will come out ... whether in my life time or not (such as Pear Harbor).

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Just my two cents: That 9/11 September Clues video is disinformation spread into the "truth" community to discredit and discourage investigation into provable aspects of the inside job. Even if there were no planes, the weak analysis that backs this up, is taking our focus off important areas of investigation. Everyone saw planes. No need to deny that. Let's focus on the holes in the 9/11 commission report. Let's focus on WHO sent the planes into the WTC, not whether or not they were holograms.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 04:03 AM
link   
So, what your saying is they go to a CONSPIRACY board, full of people who beleive the moon has an atmosphere, to 'MONITOR' the 'GENERAL CONSENSUS' while changing peoples opinions. That makes no sense.

Second of all, the 911 September Clues videos have NOT been banned from discussion. All NEW threads will be closed on it, as there is already one found here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's extremely fustrating when people like you come to this forum in order to NOT read what administrators have to say. Instead they come here and post ANOTHER repeat of a popular thread. The end result is a huge amount of confusion as information is hard to find, people have to read two are more threads just to find something out. It's also very fustrating when I waste my time reading information I read 15 minutes earlier in another thread.

Is that want you want for this forum? Even more confusion? Want people to waste there time reading 10 threads just in order to get one peice of information on the ONE topic?

Please read the pinned topics next time. That's what they're there for.

[edit on 2-8-2007 by C0bzz]

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Hey noob why don't you try reading the site and its responses concerning 911 before you pass false judgments and accusations. Educate yourself before claiming ATS censors anything. In other words get a grip!

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 04:54 AM
link   
I will say, their videos are well-put together ... and I can see why they caused a stir ... the only problem is, I have watched videos that are from real people that throw it out the window no matter how believable it would have been.

using the search engine is a good thing.

some threads are just too big, and need summation posts ... especially ones that surpass 50 or 100+ replies.

I actually rarely go to the dedicated board, but use the recent posts and site home buttons a lot. I already spend an insane amount of time here just through those means.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shrunkensimon
The initial reaction to TV fakery by the majority really does push it out of the spotlight

You mean our reaction to having it shoved in our faces from multiple angles? Or our reaction to the abuse in response to legitimate questions?

Its also blatently obvious this was intended from the very beginning... they know people catch on to the truth, all they can do in response is tarnish it when someone brings it forward, in the hope others will just ignore it. Slander is the last resort of a desperate man

So the conspiracy is not what occured on 9/11 but the discussion about the possibilities that takes place here at ATS everyday. Discussions that dont resort to childish name calling.

If you feel your opinions are being oppressed why do you continue to post on ATS. For that matter why didnt you start your own thread proving TV Fakery once and for all?

If you want to discuss the TV fakery, Psyops or even micronukes, i'll be willing to listen and share information with you

What if he wants to discuss 2 planes hitting the towers. Are you willing to listen then or is it only if he agrees with your theory?

CT

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I just came across this site that gives proof that the September Clues Videos that the OP felt so strongly about is false!!! Here is the link for everyone to watch and hopefully this thread and idea of "Hollograms" can finally be put to bed. Enjoy!!!

LINK

top topics

<< 1   >>

join