It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Found God

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   
We are not as smart as we think the world stupid. Give it a shot....or dont...but let it be

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   
11 11 you've seen the singularity. Ceaseless manifestations of the void fill our eye. Enlightenment is, the light in front of your eyes. That is all there is to see. Everyone has everything. 11 11 is speaking of those two enigmatic pieces of the same puzzle, Yin and Yang as they're commonly known. Form is birthed from the interplay of light-dark, strong-weak, the overpowering-the conquered, aka the attracting and repelling, positive-negative. Pi is the spiral of life and death. Pi describes every possible form all at once. The chemical is the physical is the unseen is the chemical. Everything is determined by shape. All that there is, forms one whole. Why search for something to open your eyes when you yourself can open them. Praise Christ.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I cant let it be when it is so obviously flawed. How can you believe that sort of stuff I mean I know what it feels like to have a revelation and your excited adrenaline pumping..But then you chill and look over it for flaws maybe he didn't discover t because the whole thing is a flaw. And I will prove it.

God is known by the people as an entity not a person, now an entity can be a force like magnetism. Thing is magnetism cannot comprehend. People look for a God that can comprehend and understand so much more than us. Magnetism does not do that.

What you are comparing here is just that comparing, just think about how many more forces even objects can be considered under that comparison.

So there you have it.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Science is a man-made conclusion of the world arrived at by using his logic and expertise.

We will never see God with our eyes until he shows himself to us.

Just as maths become simple when learned, God becomes simple when given a chance. Explore Jesus after throwing your mind away. No, don't become mindless, but hold no prior mold in your mind when contemplating his words.
Magnetism is the core principle in all form and function, But it is not God. There can only be a God with faith! Having faith in an unseen being is such a crushing blow to ones ego however that many refuse to even entertain the idea of it. You reading this know for a fact you can see without eyes, hearing is a form of seeing etc. God is there my brother. You can see him with your soul. By Reflecting light you enlighten.

[edit on 2-8-2007 by depth om]

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I too have thought along similar lines, if god were anything then a conscious intelligent fundamental force could well be it, i believe when you get right down to it everything comes from the same thing as is believed in some religions, call it what you will its all part of the same thing.

Here's just some thoughts on the subject that i believe fits together to give a better idea of the likely state of existence.

1+1=2 or is it really 1+1=3?

Male + Female = Offspring

Two polar states can cancel or create, waves, vortexes etc are what make most stuff from the fundamental force, you see it at all scales from the very small to the very large, I would guess subatomic particles are vibrating polar vortexes made from this force, vortex out is creation and vortex in is destruction but together we have stability and cycles, this is probably why life isn't perfect and we have good and bad, creation and destruction and cycles we have to go though to exist and have any meaning to existence, while you can sometimes moan about how life might be going you can see at least partly why things are the way they are and the good reasons behind them, but it seems there is often a slightly stronger push in the creation side if at least only for so long.

I think time as we experience it and believe it to be isn't quite how it seems, we are living in a state known as the present, it doesn't exist as some sort of time line or dimension, its all just a constant state of change happening now.

If there was some sort of beginning to existence, which is questionable, it would likely start out from the paradox of existence/nothing, two states which can't exist alone but combined create the third 'state called space time where existence is fluctuating between the two at an incredible rate.

Now on to the main subject, this force Is likely what consciousness and the 'physical' universe is made up of but first it would have taken a very long time for god/consciousness to develop, theres some facts in life we all know like to get anywhere requires work, in other words you have to go through states of change to reach an outcome, we learn and we grow up, think, design and make, life evolves and adapts to survive and take advantage, galaxies, stars and planets all go though change, you can't deny this fact so I doubt its any different for the intelligent consciousness we call god.

So it must have taken a long time for an awakening consciousness to evolve, at some point it must have triggered the big bang because what else is there to do and wouldn't you want company and something interesting to do with all your free time? A lot of planning and imagination would be required to get the fundaments in order, many scientists are astounded at how they're so perfect for life and the universe as we know it, so much so that they're statistically incredibly unlikely.

Theres more I wanted to add but I might do that a bit later now.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   
What, or who, decides which is positive, and which is negative?
Why do some repel, while some attract?

What gives the electron, neutron, proton attraction to the atom?

How does a liquid that's heavier than air, turn to gas that's lighter than air,
to a form that is distinct from it's original form, with different appearance, yet still has the same characteristics?

God, has to be our glue. No we can't see Him because we are Him. He is everywhere, inside and outside.

But your theory does help explain His existance better than most, so it is much appreciated from this old battered God believer.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Nice words Just Theory, They actually felt refreshing to read. We appear to notice some of the same constants in similar ways.

If you were to time lapse everything from an all seeing perspective, it would be the most beautiful image ever conceived. It would be a fractal. I saw a pot with vines growing out of it. The tendrils were spilling over. They were flowing out of the pot. If you sped that process up eneough it would appear as though a liquid is spilling out of that pot. Time is just the rate at which a shape reconfigures itself in ratio to all the other timings in the void aka creation. whatever point of view you hold, you must eventually arrive at the conclusion that what encompasses you is indeed a creation, regardless of how it became manifest. Our minds are operating at a specific number of cycles in order to percieve creation as we do.

It states in the bible, Lucifer (the mind of man aka satan in the minds of men aka the devil.) will use technology to sway populations. We can already project images onto a layer of sodium in the sky. The bible describes alot of what is being discussed on these boards it seems. Police states, fraudulent rulers, money kings, Aliens. I just think that's interesting.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Please watch the film "Zeitgeist" people, available on google video or in high quality on bittorrent, it will really open your eyes, especially about religion.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Christianity has always been a powerful tool, be it to build or destroy. Men have abused the faith for their own gain and men have been killed for their belief.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Just to set this strait, GOD portrayed today is a control tool. Whenever the Christian leaders want something, the say GOD commanded it. They twisted the word of the bible for their control.

They created hell and the devil as control icons also. If someone is going against a Christian leaders opinion or command, they say that person is going to hell.

Heaven is twisted by Christian leaders because they know the world is fueled by greed. They say heaven is gold lined streets with this and that that can get MONEY in todays market. Heaven is just a state of eternal peace and calm. no greed, no joy. If you looked at real heaven through your eyes right know, there will be nothing worth value in todays market.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by depth om
Nice words Just Theory, They actually felt refreshing to read. We appear to notice some of the same constants in similar ways.

If you were to time lapse everything from an all seeing perspective, it would be the most beautiful image ever conceived. It would be a fractal...

Thanks depth om, i also find your comments interesting, fractals are another one of amazing things that are telling of nature, from such simplicity can come great complexity, it was a saying i forgot to make on creation, how such simple building blocks make up everything more complex, so when you get right down to it isn't it likely one or two forces are all there really is?

Also consciousness and existence seem to go together, can one exist without the other?

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Dark energy/matter (forgot which one) is the glue of the universe.

Quantum space has no time

Matter is limited by time, even though what it is made of is not (electrons and other micro atomic elements)

Should this not be changed that all laws of the universe are perhapse God? Or a system created by God?

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Great original post 11:11
I fully agree that we do live in an electric universe.

One polar opposite that intrigued me when i saw it before somewhere was this;

Life = Anti-Gravity
Death = Gravity

Not sure how that fits in, but something is telling me to write it. Mite be of use too you?

As for seeing the whole of reality, it would probably look like a multicoloured 3D fractal inside a toroid, always moving and evolving.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by rhombus24
I cant let it be when it is so obviously flawed. How can you believe that sort of stuff I mean I know what it feels like to have a revelation and your excited adrenaline pumping..But then you chill and look over it for flaws maybe he didn't discover t because the whole thing is a flaw. And I will prove it.

God is known by the people as an entity not a person, now an entity can be a force like magnetism. Thing is magnetism cannot comprehend. People look for a God that can comprehend and understand so much more than us. Magnetism does not do that.

I'm sorry but what you say above is totally beyond flawed. You say "God is known by the people as an entity not a person". Well, I highly suggest you look up the word entity.

en.wikipedia.org...

You will see that "magnetic force" falls right into the "entity" category like you explain, but then you say "magnetism cannot comprehend". This is so wrong I can't help myself but laugh a bit. Why not look up the definition of comprehend also:

en.wiktionary.org...

The main function of magnetism, is that it can comprehend what is North and what is South. If you try to put North and North together, the magnet will "comprehend" or "understand" that North doesn't like North, it only likes South. "Likes repel, Opposites attract". This basic "yes or no" answer from a force called magnetism, can be used to create this entire universe. A computer works on the same princible. Binary Code consists of 0's and 1's, Yes and No's, just like magnetism.

The problem here, is that common sense would give you a mental image of a standard refrigerator magnet when I say "magnetism is God". You imagine a magnetic force only around the magnet, and no where else.
But it is sooooo much more complex than that, because magnetism is everywhere. Think of being under water in an ocean, and the water forming to every curve of your body, in your nose, in your ears, against your face, just every inch of you is surrounded by water. Well thats exactly how it is with magnetism, except, magnetism passes through your body like if your body wasn't even there. Magnetism is free, and infinite. When you are under water, and you move really fast, you will ripple the water and a "wave" will form and carry forever until another force stops it. Its the same with magnetism. Get a refrigerator magnet, put it in your hand, and wave your hand around like crazy. You don't see it but you are creating a never ending wave of magnetism around you, in thin air, in a vacuum, anywhere. Who knows what kind of effect multiple magnets can have when they are making waves in different directions. Or what kind of complex systems can be made with magnets.

Our body's are all running on "electricity". Chemical reactions in our body are creating "electromagnetism", which is basically magnetism. Our minds are capable of "comprehending", so technically, magnetism CAN comprehend. If it couldn't, then none of us would be here comprehending anything, because our very own body's would not be working without magnetism, or magnetic force.

"Consciousness" is just an energy. This energy is exactly like an electronic charge, which basically is created by magnetism. It's almost like a computer, without electricity your computer is not "alive". If you know that electricity is just magnetism, you can see that our computers manipulate this magnetism to do things we want it to do. We have capacitors that store the magnetism, we have resistors that reduce the magnetism, we have transistors that magnetism can use as a switch. Basically magnetism can be manipulated to do special tasks.

Ed Leedskalnin proved that magnetism can be directed much like a laser beam of light. It also can be shaped, bent, and the strength can be changed. There are infinite possibilities of what magnetic force can accomplish, because magnets interact with other magnets.

Have any of you herd about the "magnetic constant"?
en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 2-8-2007 by 11 11]

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by frailty

"I do not believe in a personal God … If something is in me which can be called religious then it is the unbounded admiration for the structure of the world so far as our science can reveal it."
Albert Einstein

[edit on 2-8-2007 by Skunky]

No, I think science pretty much falls in line with God, even evolution, as the pope talked about a week or so ago. Science is not really at odds with religion or spirituality, unless you have a very narrow view of religion and the world in general

We are just learning more about Earth and reality. Creationism, evolution and intelligent design all get many things right, IMO. I have never seen anything in science that disproves God. I mean the only thing science has shown is that the creation story is an allegorical story, which I have already knew. The Bible is a great book, especially when read with a very open mind.

I love Einstein. He was not only a great scientist, but a great philosopher in his own right. He may have not believed in a God, but that does not mean that all scientists don't believe in God. Einstein however was very ahead of his time philosophically. Here is a couple of my favorite quote by him pertaining to religion.

The religion of the future will be a cosmic religion. It should transcend personal God and avoid dogma and theology. Covering both the natural and the spiritual, it should be based on a religious sense arising from the experience of all things natural and spiritual as a meaningful unity. Buddhism answers this description. If there is any religion that could cope with modern scientific needs it would be Buddhism.

A human being is part of the whole called by us universe, a part limited in time and space. We experience ourselves, our thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest. A kind of optical delusion of consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from the prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. The true value of a human being is determined by the measure and the sense in which they have obtained liberation from the self. We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if humanity is to survive.

If people are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.

Finally, something that makes sense!
I love talking about magnetics... I love talking about GOD... but not sure if I can draw the line from magnetics to GOD!

BTW~I can answer the chicken and egg question...

It's always the egg!!! Maybe something other than a chicken laid that egg; but all animals originate from an egg!!!

[edit on 2-8-2007 by kryoken76]

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Indeed we live in a electrical, digital simulation. Everything inhabiting the universe basically consists of energy. Even matter is just energy "pretending to be solid".

Thus, we can assume the Creator of this universe must have an abundance of it...
Interestingly enough, it says so in the Bible;

King James translates this as:
Isaiah 40:26
Lift up your eyes on high, and behold who hath created these things, that bringeth out their host by number: he calleth them all by names by the greatness of his might, for that he is strong in power; not one faileth.

Good, but slightly off. The right translation is:
Isaiah 40:25,26
'But to whom can YOU people liken me so that I should be made his equal?'
says the Holy One.
'Raise YOUR eyes high up and see. Who has created these things? It is the One who is bringing forth the army of them even by number, all of whom he calls even by name. Due to the abundance of _dynamic energy_, he also being vigorous in power, not one of them is missing.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Since magnets lose thier power as they age, how much stronger do you think the earths' magnetic pull used to be.
Magnets do help with health and for pain, but they are only a creative force made by............God.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 11:14 PM
link   
It is an intersting topic.

I have thought it threw myself, but I came to the possible conclusion that God is light.

Think of the Therory of Relativity, Einstein wante to call it his "Invariance Theory", because the only thing constant is light.

Time stops, if you travel at the speed of light.

1st John 1:5
This is the message we have heard from him and declare to you: God is light; in him there is no darkness at all.

There are other coorelations I can think of.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I tell you more but I rather you read my properganda next year when it comes out. God is in the center of the universe. He is a black hole of infinite mass that takes up zero space. it also spins on all three axis at infinite speed. He is the past present and future and all time. Angels are people that died in the first era without sin. they are the black holes found in the center of each galaxy. the form time functions based on the gravitational waves of all in the galaxy. hence diffent atomic structure in every galaxy. To prove that god is what and where he is I'm going to build an artifical universe and make it breach warp 30 or 30 time the speed of light. Just like I have done with my free will and mind through following god's rules and breaking them. It allows you to see the secrets of the universe in 1 dimensional equations. Kind of hard to process took me nearly 8 years. this artifical universe is a way more advanced replicator from star trek. It is a contract with God. Do you know what that means. I'm going to be called the antichrist by christian leaders. But hey what better way to find out the truth than from someone that actually knows it. good luck with magnetic fields which travel up to warp 4 at max. not all things have magnetic fields ever hear of an insolator? well at least our trying to do the right thing just as am I.

admin edit: Removed childish attempt at circumventing the foul language censors...

[edit on 8-2-2007 by Springer]

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I havn't read the whole post since I dont want to continue to read quote after quote, but to answer a few questions and make a statement....

Q:Chicken, egg, what came first....

A:Egg, reason, all birds are born of a exo-egg if you will, like mammals are born from an internal egg. Inorder for a species to be born wheter its a cross breed or not the animal has to go through life first a part of "subject A" and "subject B" the fact is, Chickens are born and thus came from a Egg so therefore the egg came first....

moving further, Magnetism, good call, however what about antimagnetism? If something like for instance we will say a UFO for argument sake using a antigrav device(REMEMBER this is theory not fact!) was flying through the air would that make them satan or Opposing force? that being said, what about the fact that once out of the atmospheric conditions of the earth Gravity no longer takes hold untill the next celestial body is near.....

time for my Statement, I was thinking today about something along the lines similar to this because I was talking to some Church goers and they asked me why I dont go to church, I replied I just dont. Reason being after losing both my parents at age 18 I feel why is God so unfair, what have I done. So I thought , and thought and thought to myself, what have I done. Then I thought, hmmm maybe instead of blaming god I should simply forgive and move on it's not as if He himself smited them, unless he did, but I'll never really know.

Anyway, thats really besides the pooint, I got to thinking maybe when people ask god for answers and they dont get physical answers but just electrical current in their brains in the form of chemical reactions cause random thoughts that is a form of God speaking to you. Therefore that is similar to your theory in a sense we have a magnetism throughout our brain and the fact that random splurges of thought just hit us, unpredictable.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join