It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am getting shot at...Who cares. Contractors in Iraq

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   
What a video. It really makes you have the feeling of what those guys go through. It was their choice to invade a country they had no business with so I personally have no much feelings towards them. Also you can see the new so called "terrorist" created by Bush and Co. Give me liberty or give me death is that what the "terrorist" are thinking? What motivates them? Islam? Al Qaeda? I doubt it.

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   
That video was intense. Who got killed at the end of the video, another contractor or the Iraqi shooting at them? I assume it was another contractor because of the fear in the guy's voice.

Can anybody translate what it says at the end?

Peace

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   
It leads me to another question, as a contractor, do you carry a weapon or not? If you get caught with a weapon they'll probably kill you 100% of the time, but then if you don't carry a weapon you can't defend yourself but you look more like a non-combatant which could save your life. What do you do?

Peace

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
It leads me to another question, as a contractor, do you carry a weapon or not? If you get caught with a weapon they'll probably kill you 100% of the time, but then if you don't carry a weapon you can't defend yourself but you look more like a non-combatant which could save your life. What do you do?

Peace

They will still kill you whether you don't carry a weapon or not.

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
That video was intense. Who got killed at the end of the video, another contractor or the Iraqi shooting at them? I assume it was another contractor because of the fear in the guy's voice.

Can anybody translate what it says at the end?

Peace

You said it , that was intense! WOW
. Thats a hell of a way to make a living. I feel for that guy making the video that was a bad spot to be in. I wonder if he made it out alive??

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Digital_Reality

You said it , that was intense! WOW
. Thats a hell of a way to make a living. I feel for that guy making the video that was a bad spot to be in. I wonder if he made it out alive??

He's alive, otherwise he wouldn't make this video and live to tell about it.

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   
That's why I want to know what it said at the end. It's possible he was killed and his video camera fell into someone else's hands.

Is that Italian?

Peace

top topics

join