It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Osama say this?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Was searching for info on Dominick Suter and I stumbled onto this quote by Bin Laden.

“I was not involved in the September 11 attacks in the United States nor did I have knowledge of the attacks. There exists a government within a government within the United States. The United States should try to trace the perpetrators of these attacks within itself; to the people who want to make the present century a century of conflict between Islam and Christianity. That secret government must be asked as to who carried out the attacks … The American system is totally in control of the Jews, whose first priority is Israel, not the United States.”

Source

I dont recall ever reading that before.
Did he really say that?

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   
ya he also stated that he didnt have an issue with the American people but with the government.

Which makes no sense on why if he pulled 9/11 off he attacked WTC.

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I've seen three or four translated interviews before, taken right after 9/11, where Osama said things to that nature, but never this one.

This is the one that's been around since the beginning:

KABUL, Afghanistan (Ummat): Prominent Arab mojahed (freedom fighter) Usama bin Laden or the Al-Qaida group has nothing to do with the 11 September attacks on the Bush Administration, according to an Usama bin Laden interview with Ummat, the Karachi-based Pakistani daily newspaper. In his interview, Usama bin Laden pointed out that the Israeli regime is behind the 9-11 attacks. He expressed gratitude and support for Pakistan, urging the Pakistani people to continue their jehad against dictators, tyrants, traitors, crooks, criminals, dictatorships and tyrannies. Following is the text of Usama Bin Laden's interview conducted by a "special correspondent" and published in the daily Ummat on Friday, 28 September 2001. [The place and date of the interview was not given by Ummat.]

Daily UMMAT: You have been accused of involvement in the attacks in New York and Washington. What do you want to say about this? If you are not involved, who might be?

[Omitted praises]

I have already said that I am not involved in the 11 September attacks in the United States. [...]

The countries which do not agree to become the U.S. slaves are China, Iran, Libya, Cuba, Syria [Afghanistan, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Iraq, Sudan, Indonesia, Malaysia] and Russia. Whoever committed the act of 11 September are not the friends of the American people. I have already said that we are against the American system, not against its people, whereas in these attacks, the common American people have been killed. According to my information, the death toll is much higher than what the U.S. Government has stated. But the Bush Administration does not want the panic to spread. The United States should try to trace the perpetrators of these attacks within itself; the people who are a part of the U.S. system, but are dissenting against it. Or those who are working for some other system; persons who want to make the present century as a century of conflict between Islam and Christianity so that their own civilization, nation, country, or ideology could survive. They can be anyone, from Russia to Israel and from India to Serbia. In the U.S. itself, there are dozens of well-organized and well-equipped groups, which are capable of causing a large-scale destruction. Then you cannot forget the American Jews, who are annoyed with President Bush ever since the elections in Florida and want to avenge him.

www.public-action.com...

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   
If he was a part of the attacks on the WTC 9/11.. we would have him captive right now! But instead it just fueled the war and will soon allow for war in Iran, and soon WW3

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 01:13 PM
link   
But... but... but ...Osama works for the CIA as many people have said.

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I don't believe a single word that crosses Osama's lips. This is nothing more than an attempt to turn the citizens of the US against eachother so that the country falls apart from the inside. The sad thing is that you people are looking for a reason to hate your fellow citizens and government so it's working.

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThichHeaded
ya he also stated that he didnt have an issue with the American people but with the government.

Which makes no sense on why if he pulled 9/11 off he attacked WTC.

Doesn't have an issue with the American people? Guess you forgotten about Osama's Fatwa where he does not distinguished between American civilians and military personnel.

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy

Doesn't have an issue with the American people? Guess you forgotten about Osama's Fatwa where he does not distinguished between American civilians and military personnel.

Source?

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11Bravo

Source?

www.pbs.org...

All these crimes and sins committed by the Americans are a clear declaration of war on God, his messenger, and Muslims. And ulema have throughout Islamic history unanimously agreed that the jihad is an individual duty if the enemy destroys the Muslim countries. This was revealed by Imam Bin-Qadamah in "Al- Mughni," Imam al-Kisa'i in "Al-Bada'i," al-Qurtubi in his interpretation, and the shaykh of al-Islam in his books, where he said: "As for the fighting to repulse [an enemy], it is aimed at defending sanctity and religion, and it is a duty as agreed [by the ulema]. Nothing is more sacred than belief except repulsing an enemy who is attacking religion and life." On that basis, and in compliance with God's order, we issue the following fatwa to all Muslims:

The ruling to kill the Americans and their allies -- civilians and military -- is an individual duty for every Muslim who can do it in any country in which it is possible to do it, in order to liberate the al-Aqsa Mosque and the holy mosque [Mecca] from their grip, and in order for their armies to move out of all the lands of Islam, defeated and unable to threaten any Muslim. This is in accordance with the words of Almighty God, "and fight the pagans all together as they fight you all together," and "fight them until there is no more tumult or oppression, and there prevail justice and faith in God."

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by blowfishdl
and soon WW3

World war 3? Were still not done with the first one yet, off the top of me head it started sometime around 1914 - don't quote me.

It is odd that OBL did not stand up and claim 9/11, would you not? you have just pulled off the largest attack on US soil ever, it's not like your a naughty school boy who's nicked a bar of chocolate.

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Now_Then
It is odd that OBL did not stand up and claim 9/11, would you not? you have just pulled off the largest attack on US soil ever, it's not like your a naughty school boy who's nicked a bar of chocolate.

If Osama Bin Laden did it, he would admit to it with great honor. He would be proud to say "look what I did, I stabbed the beast".

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   

www.pbs.org...
We heard your message to the American government and later your message to the European governments who participated in the occupation of the Gulf. Is it possible for you to address the people of these countries?

As we have already said, our call is the call of Islam that was revealed to Mohammed. It is a call to all mankind. We have been entrusted with good cause to follow in the footsteps of the Messenger and to communicate his message to all nations. It is an invitation that we extend to all the nations to embrace Islam, the religion that calls for justice, mercy and fraternity among all nations, not differentiating between black and white or between red and yellow except with respect to their devotedness. All people who worship Allah, not each other, are equal before Him. We are entrusted to spread this message and to extend that call to all the people. We, nonetheless, fight against their governments and all those who approve of the injustice they practice against us. We fight the governments that are bent on attacking our religion and on stealing our wealth and on hurting our feelings. And as I have mentioned before, we fight them, and those who are part of their rule are judged in the same manner. ...

Opps, nice try.. I can pull more if need be.

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   
And no not all Americans are for this crap the Government of the United States is pulling in the Middle East.

Alot of us are against it so therefor, Bin Laden is not referring to the majority of the American people, he is talking about American government and those who support it.

But in every war you have collateral damage. Its not his fault.. Its how it is.

[edit on 8/1/2007 by ThichHeaded]

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   

And no not all Americans are for this crap the Government of the United States is pulling in the Middle East.

Alot of us are against it so therefor, Bin Laden is not referring to the majority of the American people, he is talking about American government and those who support it.

He says both military and civilians. Can't be more general than that.

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 01:57 PM
link   

The Western regimes and the government of the United States of America bear the blame for what might happen. If their people do not wish to be harmed inside their very own countries, they should seek to elect governments that are truly representative of them and that can protect their interests. ...

Sounds like a threat eh? Do not wish to be harm, better elect a new govt.

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   

I believe his intention was to target the Twin Towers, forgetting it has civilians inside, not to mention the planes that were used. But then he doesn't give a crap.

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I also like to include something else you linked to thichheaded...
www.pbs.org...

Mr. bin Laden, you have issued a fatwah calling on Muslims to kill Americans where they can, when they can. Is that directed at all Americans, just the American military, just the Americans in Saudi Arabia?

Allah has ordered us to glorify the truth and to defend Muslim land, especially the Arab peninsula ... against the unbelievers. After World War II, the Americans grew more unfair and more oppressive towards people in general and Muslims in particular. ... The Americans started it and retaliation and punishment should be carried out following the principle of reciprocity, especially when women and children are involved. Through history, American has not been known to differentiate between the military and the civilians or between men and women or adults and children. Those who threw atomic bombs and used the weapons of mass destruction against Nagasaki and Hiroshima were the Americans. Can the bombs differentiate between military and women and infants and children? America has no religion that can deter her from exterminating whole peoples. Your position against Muslims in Palestine is despicable and disgraceful. America has no shame. ... We believe that the worst thieves in the world today and the worst terrorists are the Americans. Nothing could stop you except perhaps retaliation in kind. We do not have to differentiate between military or civilian. As far as we are concerned, they are all targets, and this is what the fatwah says ... . The fatwah is general (comprehensive) and it includes all those who participate in, or help the Jewish occupiers in killing Muslims.

Nuff said.

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Quote 11Bravo

Did he really say that?

Isn't it interesting that the origin of all these reports come from the same person?
Hamid Mir reports that this is what OBL said.
I don't remember seeing any video or audio evidence of any of Hamid's interviews with OBL, just his word.
(Except a picture of OBL with Mr. Mir. I could be wrong, just sayin)

He also seems to be the sole origin of the following information:

That OBL made it out of Tora Bora alive.
That he has chemical and biological weapons.
That he has nukes.
That he has suitcase nukes.
OBL is against the U.S. Gov, not the people.
The only reporter to directly interview OBL after 9/11

Etc. Etc.

Quite an interesting fellow, don'cha think?

[edit on 8/1/07 by makeitso]

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Civil contractors? Civilians still work for the powers - I wouldn't necessarily take the above as a threat to Joe Blogs.

Edit - DB, 4 posts in 11 mins?? ever heard of the edit button

[edit on 1/8/2007 by Now_Then]

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Now_Then

Civil contractors? Civilians still work for the powers - I wouldn't necessarily take the above as a threat to Joe Blogs.

Read what I just posted previously. However, I'll just put it on here again that Thichheaded helped provided.

www.pbs.org...

Mr. bin Laden, you have issued a fatwah calling on Muslims to kill Americans where they can, when they can. Is that directed at all Americans, just the American military, just the Americans in Saudi Arabia?

Allah has ordered us to glorify the truth and to defend Muslim land, especially the Arab peninsula ... against the unbelievers. After World War II, the Americans grew more unfair and more oppressive towards people in general and Muslims in particular. ... The Americans started it and retaliation and punishment should be carried out following the principle of reciprocity, especially when women and children are involved. Through history, American has not been known to differentiate between the military and the civilians or between men and women or adults and children. Those who threw atomic bombs and used the weapons of mass destruction against Nagasaki and Hiroshima were the Americans. Can the bombs differentiate between military and women and infants and children? America has no religion that can deter her from exterminating whole peoples. Your position against Muslims in Palestine is despicable and disgraceful. America has no shame. ... We believe that the worst thieves in the world today and the worst terrorists are the Americans. Nothing could stop you except perhaps retaliation in kind. We do not have to differentiate between military or civilian. As far as we are concerned, they are all targets, and this is what the fatwah says ... . The fatwah is general (comprehensive) and it includes all those who participate in, or help the Jewish occupiers in killing Muslims.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join