It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aera51 lear/lazar idea

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   
So, I'm new here after hearing the interview on C2C. Great interview I like listening to Lear's interviews. Anyway I had in idea I'm sure nothing new, but I'm new and don't know if it's been kicked around before. So here it is...

My two cents on the John Lear / Bob Lazar story.

I have no doubt that Bob Lazar worked at Area 51, yet something with his story doesn't sit right with me. From his story and what I read about Area 51. I think there is a conspiracy within a conspiracy, and that Bob was an unknowing fall guy. The time frame in which Bob was at Area 51 is within the same time frame as many Area 51 workers were getting sick with skin problems, cancer and heart problems. That was 88-89 time frame around the same time Bob was brought in. Which later in 1994 the employees sued. I don't think they would have been able to bring up a law suit without public support. So I think some employees got Bob in under the radar with idea he would tell Lear and get the story out. I think it went something like this...

-----------My Area 51 Play-----------

Employee 51: "Hey dude, look I'm having problems here. I've been sick allot and I got this weird rash all over my arms. I don't know what to do. I'm thinking of quitting and going to see my own doctor to find out what this place is doing to me."

Employee 52: "Quitting!!!, are you crazy? Look you can't quit, and damm sure can't go to doctor and say you getting sick from working at top secret base. The people here will make your life miserable if not just kill you."

Employee 51: "Well, what should we do?"

Employee 52" "humm....yet me thing about it"

[the next day]

Employee 52: "I got it! Ok, here what we do. I believe we have enough stroke to get someone hired in. We find someone we can use as a fall guy. We get him to let the cat out the bag on this place then once the public knows about it we'll have more freedom to, go to doctors, bring up a law suit, and whatever we have to do to get this place cleaned up. The best part is the gov. will go after him and not us."

Employee 51: "What!!! No way! Look we got UFOs in here, we can't let that out. People will freak, other governments will want it, our own people will want it. No way. I might hate what's going own here but I'm ready to let the world know how antigravity works. Can you image the middle east with antigravity craft. Your nuts!"

Employee 52: "Hold your horses, here's how we do it. We find someone that can be easily discredited. We rush him in here, show off a few UFOs then give him some S.B. explanation on how they work. We make him think he part of the program, then later when he starts talking we'll just say he crazy. He'll never know how they really work, and we never admit to anything. We'll get the attention of the public putting pressure on the Gov, and the fall guy will get all the blame."

Employee 51: "I don't know, there allot that can go wrong."

Employee 52: "So what, we're all getting sick anyway and nobody else is doing anything about it."

Enployee 51: "Well, what about the fall guy."

Employee 52" "He'll get in lime light, nobody will touch him, and will probably make money selling UFO books in the process."

Employee 51: "F--k it, lets do it!"

[and the rest is the Bob Lazar story & in 1998 the 1st area 51 employee died]

Bob told Lear what he believe is the turth and here were are today.

Well, just a tought.

[edit on 1-8-2007 by ebe51]

[edit on 1-8-2007 by ebe51]

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 01:24 PM
link   
That sure is an interesting thought... I like it

I doubt anyone will ever find out or be able to prove Lazar?

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I like it.

If you make a movie can I play myself? If not I would suggest Brad Pitt.

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Sure thing.....Your funding right?

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
I like it.

If you make a movie can I play myself? If not I would suggest Brad Pitt.

Funny you say this John, I was watching a movie the other night and there were a couple of times that the star would look a certain way or make a certain gesture with his face (does that make sense) that reminded me of you. Or at least the picture of you in your avatar.

It was The Astronaught Farmer and of course Billy Bob Thornton.

here's a link to some pics...
www.imdb.com... 1/Events/4041/BillyBobTh_Vespa_7019168_400.jpg.html?hint=nm0000671

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Seems to me to be a well thought out and plausible idea you have there ebe51. Maybe a little to well thought out and plausible..... sounds to me like you may have even been a part of the plan ie. employee51

As for Brad Pitt; I don't know John; I've always thought that you have a passing resemblance to Christopher Walken!!

new topics

top topics

join