It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 conspiracy videos... are all the facts straight?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   
uk.youtube.com...

i watch a lot of videos on youtube about the 911 conspiracy, and as far as im aware they are all well researched.
i dont like to think of anything putting a dent in the case, as it is vital to show people a rock solid case, else they will latch on to the faults and wont listen to a word you say.

the video clip i found is very interesting o me at least because it seams to show bin laden taking responcibility for 911, but i have been shown again and again the fake footage of bin laden saying he is behind it.

if he was willing to take the credit why would they make a fake video? ill put a link to what im on about below:

uk.youtube.com...

you will know what im refering to in the first minute.

i hope these videos are carefully researched, but why did they make the fake tape if there was a real one? and is the real one real?

entirely confused

mobear

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 11:50 AM
link   
The 1st video those people from the power hour or something like that....

Their 1st video 9/11 In Plane Site was a trash job. Somehow they stated that WTC 6 blew up on 9/11.. There was 1 video on CNN and they happened to get it however Nobody not even Alex Jones ever talked about it..

Which leads to 1 thing. Some things people say cant be taken to heart. If you don't believe something someone says research it.. Hell even if you do research it.

That is the only way you will no if the material you are looking at is bs or not.

Oh.. And if you dont know Ask.. This 9/11 forum here on ATS is a goldmine of info on both sides of the camp Truthers and none truthers.

Look up Griff, Bsbray, and Labtop posts you will get alot of nice info/

[edit on 8/1/2007 by ThichHeaded]

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Ok I watched the video.
Two things.
First, I dont speak Arabic so I would want an honest independant person to interpret it for me. All I can do now is trust the words typed at the bottom of the screen, and I know Osama didnt type them there.
Second, I didnt really read where he says 'I did it'.
What specifically did you read?

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 05:55 PM
link   
i wasnt too sure about trusting the translation either, but he talks of it being a reaction against 'our sons'.
hmmm. eurgh i dont know. he could be saying anything

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 06:56 AM
link   
ive re looked at the videos, now im in a better mood, and i suppose he doesnt take credit for the attacks. he just seams to be gloating.
but if he knows the american government has made a fake tape of him, why isnt he outraged? why doesnt he disprove the tape? i dont get it.
he denies that he did the attack eventually apparently but why not mention the tape?
pah.

new topics

top topics

join