It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aids linked to EBE's????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Hey y'all

While digging true some info on Aids and stuff. The Believer in me suddenly started thinking : could this be linked to aliens as it seems to me the disease came out recently.

I would first like to point out i have no proof at all for my theory, but ill try to explain the way i believe it COULD work.

Lets look at some facts before i start to speculate on the matter involved.

The first real case reported of a guy who died of AIDS i found online is a guy who died on 31 August 1959 with the name of David Carr. He died in Manchester's Royal Infirmary.

The first real case reported that hit the population at large from ufo/aliens must be the Roswell incident in July 1947. Followed by abductions and more sightings.

So where i'm getting at: lets try to imagine for a moment the massive amount of energy,time,recources it would cost for a alien race wipe us out as a species with weapons. we humans must be the most sneakiest basterds on the planet . We fly without wings, swim without fins, hell we even go to the moon in those shiny white suits.

So what if the Abductions are to look at our immunity system and aids is a disease they intended to use on the human population for a total wipeout. But somewhere along their research they never found a way around our ability to become immune to certain diseases.And one of the things they are doing here is looking at the progress our body makes against their disaese for purpose of (mutating it into something better)

I know the whole thing seems far fetched
just give it a moment google some dates and look out of the box for once.

i even could imagine they din't make Aids airborne so it would not get the chance on infecting the rest of the ECO of earth and wiping out al wildlife up here . Cause maybe the wanna use our planet in later plans marked in their agenda or even to research so species found here.

Hope to get some educated replies on this.

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 08:57 AM
link   
AIDS isn't the disease, it's the end result of an immune system being destroyed by HIV.

HIV is a retrovirus. Which means it comes from animals. Specifically, chimpanzees.

The reason HIV is in the human population is because some people kill and eat chimpanzees.

For all we know, HIV has been in the human population in Africa for a very long time, and has only reached critical mass in the past few decades.

It has nothing to do with aliens, and everything to do with natural, earthly biology.

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Ah but what if those naughty little aliens gave the HIV virus to the Chimps in the firstplace! Maybe they knew that it would find its way along the food chain and in to humans.

We in our all knowing kind of arrogance would asume to know everything about where it came from... and then when those naughty little aliens come down and save us all from pain, suffering and those horrid purple fruit of the loom sweaters.

We'll all be so happy and friendly to them, let them marry our sisters and borrow cups of sugar and stuff... and then when they've got there stubby little toes well and truly under the table, they'll turn a nasty shade of green and proclaim!

"Mr. Human you're my bee-och!"

On a side note I'm not so sure that diseases "come out". Gays, movies and albums YES - Diseases NO.

MonKey

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Yea maybe scooby doo is real too..

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by MajorMalfunction
AIDS isn't the disease, it's the end result of an immune system being destroyed by HIV.

HIV is a retrovirus. Which means it comes from animals. Specifically, chimpanzees.

The reason HIV is in the human population is because some people kill and eat chimpanzees.

For all we know, HIV has been in the human population in Africa for a very long time, and has only reached critical mass in the past few decades.

It has nothing to do with aliens, and everything to do with natural, earthly biology.

not only do they eat them , in those region and times it is know fact that 1 week in a month when females have there periods those females are claimt to be dirty ect and there custums are like that , it is not good to have sex with an unpure and dirty female so the guys having sexual urges are going to have sex with those animals and a mutation of an ape/monkey disease causes Hiv and Aids.
Then when war and poverty came they went to save places like europe and the US where some of them raped or had custum sex with our people and some of them were gay and had sex with man and women because there wifes didn't know that they were Bi or homosexual, so for making there wifes also infected.

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Thx for the replies guys

ur right on the Hiv thingy m8 , i should have posted Hiv instead of Aids. But anyway , to keep the mill running : what if they looked at our Eco and found out that them chimps were our closest relative and would be a good carrier to spread it around across humans. does any1 know where to find data that supports the fact that chimps died of aids on earlier dates ???

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I think this should answer your question:

main.uab.edu...

Though National Geographic claims it was monkeys:

news.nationalgeographic.com...

They then later change their tune:

news.nationalgeographic.com...

Nothing otherworldly about it.

As a rule of thumb ALWAYS look for the natural, earthly explanation before trying to fit ETs or the supernatural into the picture.

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Guys seen these Documentaries?
For those who don't know yet, HIV isn't the cause of AIDS...

AID$ Inc
video.google.com...

HIV = AIDS: Fact or Fraud
video.google.com...

The Other Side of AIDS
video.google.com...

Deconstructing the Myth of AIDS
video.google.com...

Books

2007 - The Origins, Persistence and Failings of the HIV/AIDS
www.amazon.com...=sr_11_1/102-0807186-4963348?ie=UTF8&qid=1178078722&sr=11-1

1997 - Inventing the AIDS Virus
www.amazon.com...=pd_sim_b_5/002-0203073-5428074?ie=UTF8&qid=1178078722&sr=11-1

www.reviewingaids.org...

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 08:23 PM
link   
As a person living with HIV, and has been since 1991, I'll stick with what my doctors have to say about it. I've watched too many friends die horrible slow deaths to believe the alternative theories at this time.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I would imagine that since aliens are assumed to be far more advanced than us, they would infect the population with a more contagious and deadly disease than AIDS. A more contagious and more deadly version of say the ebola virus for example would surely be far more effective.

top topics

join