It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth About The Columbine Massacre: A Black Op.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I have been researching this case for a number of years then stopped. I have decided to again resume my research. During a google search on this I find many web sites with important information that may contain support that a conspiracy took place that day. However once on most of the pages all I get are dead links. Anyone have good sources to this incident, preferably ones that haven't been floating around for years?

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
There are several statements that one of the columbine people who was suicidal on Aol right now I didnt know if the internet address would work , its on the 1st page of 8 topics going real quick said she didnt know he was suicidal till she read his journals and still cant look at children in the supermarket, maybe we should try to keep in mind the human toll before we consider grandiose speculation like topics like this and 9/11.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I signed up specifically to respond to you vix cause your completely in the dark. The why is gun control laws. Scare the people into believing we need them so they can take away our guns then when we are defensless we are easier to round up and ship off to fema camps or gassed. Its nothing new. Study the illuminati.reply to post by Vixion

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Columbine high school massacre together with all other high school shootings that happened in the US was a EU plot, mostly executed by the British, the Italians, the French and German special forces, but very often aided by basically any other European country.

The objective of the EU was to blackmail the US with terrorism, into doing all kind of changes that would return the US under control of the EUropean dynastical monarchies and complete control of EUrogarchs and the Gun grabbing freaks that infest Italy and most other EU countries.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Flanker86

Any opinion on how they executed your plot?

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kr0n0s
Although I really dont believe this was a covert op or whatever. However there are reasons for something like this to be done by the Govt and one of those motives is to crack down on guns. Also the many videos of the shooting from the cameras placed throughout the school showed people how well surveillance cameras work and how they are our "friends."

Like i said though, i dont believe this is the case but it sure helped the Govt achieve those goals.
What I believe happened is pretty much what was said, the kids got tired of being F'd with everyday at school and they decided to retaliate HARD.
I was never bullied nor was I a bully but I saw it happen everyday in my school days, I could definitely see the anger and humiliation in the kids faces.

[edit on 8/1/2007 by Kr0n0s]

They weren't bullied. That's all bull#. They were the bullies.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join