It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth About The Columbine Massacre: A Black Op.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I have been researching this case for a number of years then stopped. I have decided to again resume my research. During a google search on this I find many web sites with important information that may contain support that a conspiracy took place that day. However once on most of the pages all I get are dead links. Anyone have good sources to this incident, preferably ones that haven't been floating around for years?

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
There are several statements that one of the columbine people who was suicidal on Aol right now I didnt know if the internet address would work , its on the 1st page of 8 topics going real quick said she didnt know he was suicidal till she read his journals and still cant look at children in the supermarket, maybe we should try to keep in mind the human toll before we consider grandiose speculation like topics like this and 9/11.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I signed up specifically to respond to you vix cause your completely in the dark. The why is gun control laws. Scare the people into believing we need them so they can take away our guns then when we are defensless we are easier to round up and ship off to fema camps or gassed. Its nothing new. Study the illuminati.reply to post by Vixion

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join