It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth About The Columbine Massacre: A Black Op.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Anyway, I don't quite see a reason. I mean, just WHY? There's no motive.
No logic. These where, as far as I'm concerned, Pissed off kids with a bit of hate in the minds.

Yes, pissed off kids. One of those pissed off kids just happened to have a father linked to covert AF intelligence projects, lived at an air force base rumored to have a secret facility under the runway, was subjected to the MKULTRA project, and moved right beside an airport rumored to be a front organization for a government complex. There's too much wrong here.

The motive is: More control. More removal freedoms. Sam reason for the OKC bombing.

CRAP. There I said it or I could not sleep. This thread is the biggest bunch of nonsense I have ever seen. Black op? lol.....jeesh.....Who are they going to get to pull of this op.......secret army under another airport. OH OH OH WAIT ...maybe the Activity did it...Yeah...WOW

Didn't your mother teach you not to troll? That was the most hilarious post on this thread because it was such transparent propaganda, and a meaningless smear attack on an investigation into the Columbine Massacre. To make light of this like you just did is not only what Sean Hannity and Bill O Reilly does to people they don't agree with, but it is an insult to the brave families who have stood up and questioned the official version of events.

When did I mention a "Secret Army Under An Airport"? If you are referring to my comment on Denver International Airport, it's no secret that an incident happened there awhile back where a CIA-funded cult kidnapped these two girls, but their car got a flat tire and there was a police investigation into the kidnapping. This was reported by John Quinn of NewsHawk, and the cult was connected to DIA in some way. Remember that DIA is covered with bizarre, horrific symbolism, and that there are accounts of workers who say that there was an underground base. I was using the connection to the airport as yet another connection Eric Harris had to the government. The best connection proof is the fact that he lived at Plattsburgh AFB.

Even if the person wasn't named, there's no background whatsoever on the person; just "a person".

They are given a description. They were a scientist and researcher who had worked at Plattsburgh AFB and had been personally involved with experiments conducted on Eric Harris. They felt terrible about their involvement in the massacre, so they decided to blow it wide open. Based on what I've seen from John Quinn's other work, he's a credible person. He went and personally interviewed Chris Wisher, a witness who is sure they saw way more than two gunmen.

I was referring back to another post about other gunmen. They would have ditched the black jumpsuits and just faded away. If there were any there at all.

But then, why were hundreds of eyewitness accounts of far more than 2 gunmen ommitted from the Columbine Report?

And if someone want Harris dead, there are easier ways to go about it.

The purpose wasn't to kill Harris, of course, it was to stage the massacre for their own agenda. I do believe, though, that it is probable that Eric and Dylan were killed by the other operatives.

These black clothed, black masked killers were inside operatives from the ATF. They were wearing the black masks and black clothes the ATF are accustomed to wearing.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 12:05 AM
link   
As far as mind control goes, it does sound like the trenchcoat mafia was being manipulated:

Mark Hengel(5899)
(TCM leader)Chris Morris "We are all part of a big computer game and someone else controls our lives."

Dominic Duran
Recalls a paper that Harris had recently shared with his creative writing class. "They were describing shooting the enemy and throwing grenades. It was really descriptive. It sounded like he was experiencing it in his mind when he wrote it."

A fellow student(Dustin Harrison) had Eric Harris in his psychology class: "He just basicially said that he was having trouble with this recurring dream--that he woke up one morning and came into the school, and he just started shooting students and teachers as they came by, and then he said it always ended up....ended with him just blowing the school up.

pg272(JC-001-026189)
Harris: "In fact a dream I had yesterday was about a "deathmatch" level that I have never, ever been to. It was so vivid and detailed...."

And the library witnesses made statements seem to indicate that the shooters were under some kind of spell:

Stephanie Salmon(548 )
"Stephanie Salmon specifically told IO it did not appear as though the (library)suspects were 'mad', but were just 'having fun.'

Crystal Woodham(630)
"She said that they(the library shooters) sounded happy, not evil or mean."
"The gunman's voices seemed so happy."(634)

Brooks Brown(No Easy Answers, pg 130)
"They(shooters) found some way to mock or degrade each person before they fired the fatal shot. It was one big game to them."

Joey Marcotte(9029)
At eastern edge of the cafeteria: "They were laughing as they threw the bombs and shot people."

Patti Nielson, DP 6-12-99
"...the killers were just gross, there were theatrics involved and they seemed to be acting out some war game. One second they were mean, the next second they were laughing."

Austin Eubanks, DP 6-13-99
"...they were [playing a game."

Josh Neilson(SanDiego Union/Tribune 4/21/99)
"They liked playing war games. That's all they could talk about."

Kristen Long(5027)
Said H&K, Dykeman, and Morris(TCM associates) talked a lot about bombs, guns, and killing people. She stated they weren't specific about what their target would be, but that they wee "obsessd" with it. They would talk about "hurting each other" and about "playing the game"

Brooks Brown(Time, 5-10-99)
"What they did wasn't about anger or hate, ...It was about them living in the moment, like they were inside a video game."

Time (5-3-99)
"Survivors said they treated it like a video game."

Mary Barnes(LATimes, 4-22-99)
"They(TCMers who visited her brother Josh) played these little games, like war games, like BattleTech. But they would take them to the extreme. It's like they were role-playing."

CBI Reports(12029)
"Exhibit 4 was found to contain... various school assignments from Eric Harris. Several of these appear to be creative writing assignments and deal with violence and dream sequences similar to the shooting."

---------------
pg203, "The Shooting Game*"
After their acts of extreme violence, school shooters often describe a detached state of mind as if there had been another person in control of their body, as if their "true self" only passively observed the events unfolding--in other words, as if they were watching a movie, or playing a video game.

*"The Shooting Game, The Making of School Shooters" by Joseph Lieberman, Seven Locks Press, 2006

[edit on 2-8-2007 by starviego]

[edit on 2-8-2007 by starviego]

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by LordCarpainter

Nothing provided in this post is speculation. It's all evidence. The MKULTRA information was gained from first-hand testimony of someone who worked at Plattsburgh AFB.

That's not to say the information isn't factual. It's to say they got it from another source (John Quinn, NewsHawk) and they would be required to say that just so no one can discredit Think About It if the article proves false. But Quinn is going on first-hand testimony of people who worked at Plattsburgh AFB

I have to admit, my curiosity was piqued, so I spent some time poking around in places other than "Think About It", read most of "Rocky Mountain Horror Show" www.cyberspaceorbit.com... and still couldn't see where this "first hand testimony" and "evidence" is. Sure, he says he spoke with "someone"
, but that doesn't make his claims true. I could say that I have evidence that proves we have a base on the dark side of the moon because someone told me, but that wouldn't make it a fact.

That is just a drawback of the Internet, too many people saying things that aren't true to sell a book or something. That doesn't apply to you, OP, I still think you did a bang-up job starting this thread!

[edit on 2-8-2007 by Sky Eyes]

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 12:30 AM
link   
There were NATO vans and trucks seen parked outside the school before and during the shootings. They quickly disappeared early in the afternoon.

They were seen in the news footage being recorded by helicopters and appeared in some media photos. I used to have the video and photos and lost it all in a hard drive crash 2 years years ago. I was looking into all of this from 4-20-1999 up until that point 2 years ago when my hard drive crashed. The funny part of that is that when it happened I was on my way home with 2 brand new hard drives. One of which was to be used to keep all my information on. No joke. I saw the NATO vans on the live footage that day and said: "OK...WTF is NATO doing at a high school shooting?". My mother and sister both were saying the same thing. That's what got me into looking into it.

Here's everything I can remember on Coulmbine that gets you thinking something was up on that day. It wasn't just 2 angry teens wanting attention:

It was proven that Wayne Harris (Eric's father) had been involved in mind control experiemnts in the military years ago and could possibly have still been involved with it leading up to 4-20-1999. Eric may have been part of these in his younger days then there was a break and it started again as he entered high school.

All the plans that Eric Harris had made about bombs and maps of the school were done on his fathers computer. His father helped him in learning how to make napalm, mortars and pipe bombs.

Quickly after the shootings began it was Erics father that called the police saying he thinks his son is involved. All he had heard was that a shooting was going on at a nearby school. What made him suddenly think it was his son unless he had prior knowledge?

Little known fact. A few months after the Columbine shootings, there was a shooting at a local Subway restaurant. I believe 2 people were killed. Both people were former Columbine students who had been trying to get it out that there were more people than Eric and Dylan shooting and they could name some of them. The weapons used in this shooting were similar to Eric's rifle he used that day. No suspect/s have even been arrested and there was little investigating into it. Whoever killed them did it from a sniper view across the street as the workers were cleaning.

There was a bomb planted in another part of the city to divert the cops/swats attention away from the school as the shootings started. the official story says this was Eric and Dylan that did this, but there have been witnesses saying they saw ATF agents in full gear in this area earlier that morning.

There were witnesses in the school during the shootings that said: "The halls were lined with bodies. ATF agents were shooting randomly into rooms and into hallways"

Witnesses reported men on the roof throwing pipe bombs as shootings were going on inside.

Witnesses said there was a very tall man with white, spiked hair shooting in the school and shouting in German who was older.

There were audio tapes found in Erics house on the kitchen table the day of the shooting. In these tapes you hear Eric, Dylan and two unknown men. One speaking in German and another speaking in Chinese. The contents of these tapes have never been disclosed but are mentioned in the evidence logs.

Some of the parents who have seen the basement tapes made by Eric and Dylan have come out and said that they'll never be released because it would prove they "didn't act alone". They've said you see Eric and Dylan looking off camera a lot winking and noding their heads as if other people are in the room with them.

There's all kinds of weird thing's going on with the official story and witness statements of that day. A little research and you'll see something's not quite right about Columbine.

I would find it hard to swallow that NATO, as a whole or in part, would have anything to do with a 'School Shooting' or anything similar.

KTK

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Thankyou to the people that cleared up the motives. It makes sense and is pretty much along the lines of the Australian massacre.

Before investigating the Tasmanian massacre and now this one I was anti gun. More so due to cultural reasons as it is not part of Australia culture. I was always glad i didnt have to live in fear of guns unlike my USA pals.

My position on this issue has now changed, and I intend on looking into gun ownsership before i dont even have an option to do so

The poster from the UK is right, and it seems Americans are fighting the right to bare arms.

Dont let them take this away from you like they have done in the UK and Australia.

Maybe this is what your FEMA camps are for, it will take alot more to control the USA compared to the UK and Australia.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 02:00 AM
link   
SALON.COM -- more juicy bits in the full article...

April 21, 2000 | One day after filing a federal lawsuit against the Jefferson County Sheriff's Department, the lead lawyer representing the family of slain Columbine High School teacher Dave Sanders charged the department with a coverup Thursday, alleging that officials have kept details of exactly what went on last April 20 from victims' families and the public.

"On at least one particular item, I affirmatively believe they were involved in a coverup," Peter Grenier said. "Absolutely, yes. A human being directly told us that," he said. "A human being affirmatively demonstrated a coverup."

He said the department has been extremely uncooperative, forcing the family to hire private detectives. "Our case is based on a lot of lengthy, expensive private investigation," he said. "No one from the sheriff's office would tell us anything."

Capitalism Magazine

Rohrbough's parents and other families went to federal court last month with damning documentation of a law enforcement cover-up. Their motion to reopen dismissed lawsuits against the police includes the following examples of obstruction and falsification:

-- The department initially denied meeting with parents who had complained a year before the shooting that Eric Harris made death threats against their son. Cops later admitted that they had met several times with the parents and had known about Harris's suspected illegal activities -- including building pipe bombs.

-- The department assured families that all FBI documents related to the Columbine investigation have been released. But the material available to the public is nowhere near the number of pages the FBI has stated is in its files.

CBS

(AP) The families of five slain Columbine students asked that a federal grand jury investigate their claims that authorities have covered up evidence that one student was killed by police.

"Lies have been told, beyond any doubt," family attorney Barry Arrington said after he submitted his request to the U.S. Attorney's Office on Tuesday. "The only issue is, why are they lying?"

Where there is one lie there is surely another !

World Affairs Brief

It is obvious to most observers that the two teenage shooters had help. Transporting and prepositioning the number of bombs into the school exceeded what two boys could carry in even a dozen trips. Bombs the size of 20 lb. propane cylinders cannot be hidden under a trenchcoat. How did they get them into the school without detection? Taking the bombs into the building would have required numerous trips. This could not have been done during daylight or when the school was open since the bombs were large and impossible to conceal under clothing. They must have had a key or access through an accomplice. How did the bombs go undetected since some were not so well hidden?

Denver Westworld News

It took five years, a state grand jury and key evidence from a reluctant witness, but families who lost children in the attack on Columbine High School finally had their worst suspicions confirmed: Top Jefferson County leaders knew something awful about prior police investigations of killers Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold, and they'd known it since shortly after the 1999 shootings. The officials knew plenty, denied most of it, and hid as much as they could for as long as they could.

Called by Colorado Attorney General Ken Salazar, the grand jury released a summary of its findings two weeks ago. Although the probe of missing police documents resulted in no indictments, it did raise questions about "suspicious" actions by the Jefferson County Sheriff's Office brass, including the shredding of a large pile of Columbine files. Most stunning of all, the report charged that a few days after the massacre, several high-ranking county officials met secretly and resolved to suppress key documents stemming from the JCSO's earlier investigation of Harris, to treat them as if they didn't exist -- in short, to lie about them.

"It's amazing," says Brian Rohrbough, whose son, Dan, died on the steps of Columbine. "While we were planning a funeral, these guys were already planning a cover-up."

Village Voice article about the Columbine Research Task Force and their research.

Why do investigators say Harris and Klebold killed themselves at 12:05 p.m., but live coverage indicated shots were being fired in the school until approximately 3:45?

"Cover up ?" - Crime Library - Littleton School Massacre

Columbine Research Task Force (good read!)

Say it with me boys and girls : doing your own research is fun !

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Here's a few toughts.

It could be a mindcontroll experiment, trying to create a way to make enemies "crazy" shooting up people at their schools/work in foreign contries?

I dont understand why people think it's so unlikely that the goverment would be involved in something like this but 9/11 dont seem as weird (more so even)?

It's clear there are very many weird coincidents in this story.. I did not know about the OP facts, I feel theres something here.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Found this at a web site, it's supposedly from Eric Harris's diary.

(it was this web site, link @ the bottom)

Can anyone make any sense of this ? I zoomed the image but the 4/21 entry is unreadable thus far. It seems to start out "sort Jones" (or something) but after that it's too hard to read. Can anyone else figure out what this says ?

Why is the mini-chart month of April all fuzzy ?

Why does the 4/20 entry have an X across it ?

Why was the 4/21 entry occupied ?

Supposedly they planned this pretty far in advance, doesn't it seem strange that he "accidentally" had something written on 4/21 then at some point marked it out ? Was whatever written in the 4/21 spot actually just a side note or something for 4/20 ? Until we can read that text I guess we'll never be able to tell.

Why is this titled "weekly action plan" ? It gives the feel that he thought there was going to be a next weeks "weekly action plan". It makes it seem like a work in progress, not something at its grand climax. Also, Sunday through Tuesday is hardly a "week" - even in the most insane mind. And from the looks of this "diary" each page only contains 3 days at a time, so every page which each contained only three days was labled "weekly action plan" ? Hrmm..

Here is the thing inverted, what is that thing in the upper right hand corner of entry 4/20 and 4/21 ?

To me it looks like a face. The 4/20 entry is orientated properly but the 4/21 entry seems to be doodled from a different angle (from the side).

Thoughts ?

[edit on 2-8-2007 by discomfit]

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 06:31 AM
link   
I am still having a hard time with this.

If 'mind control' was indeed used, wouldn't the perpetrators involved want to have no distinction with the subjects that carried out the deed??

It makes no sense that something so 'secretive' would have so much "Evidence" to the contrary.

Why would the mysterious 'Men in black' not dress in trench coats as to not draw attention to themselves later on?

Why would an 'undercover' FBI agent be standing next door to the School and why would he be doing such a piss-poor job of being 'undercover' as to have someone identify him as such.

Hey... still a great post

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grailkeeper
I am still having a hard time with this.

If 'mind control' was indeed used, wouldn't the perpetrators involved want to have no distinction with the subjects that carried out the deed??

It makes no sense that something so 'secretive' would have so much "Evidence" to the contrary.

Why would the mysterious 'Men in black' not dress in trench coats as to not draw attention to themselves later on?

Why would an 'undercover' FBI agent be standing next door to the School and why would he be doing such a piss-poor job of being 'undercover' as to have someone identify him as such.

Hey... still a great post

In all black ops, there are giveaways and mistakes made by the conspirators. The government isn't stupid, but they aren't perfect when it comes to pulling off black ops.

In OKC, they left the Ryder Truck they would use in the attack in a military base in Northern Oklahoma, but they left it out in the open, and someone took some photos.

I believe that these black masked shooters were, as Quinn said, "Black clothed terrorists from the ATF", because the ATF is accustomed to wearing black masks and jumpsuits.

And, great post starviego. nightmare_david, and discomfit! Thank you for bringing this evidence to light. Yes, the NATO vehicles quickly left, but their purpose in the operation is unknown, but their presence was a bizarre and damning piece of the puzzle.

I have to admit, my curiosity was piqued, so I spent some time poking around in places other than "Think About It", read most of "Rocky Mountain Horror Show" www.cyberspaceorbit.com... and still couldn't see where this "first hand testimony" and "evidence" is. Sure, he says he spoke with "someone" , but that doesn't make his claims true. I could say that I have evidence that proves we have a base on the dark side of the moon because someone told me, but that wouldn't make it a fact. That is just a drawback of the Internet, too many people saying things that aren't true to sell a book or something. That doesn't apply to you, OP, I still think you did a bang-up job starting this thread!

Thank you for the complimen and the question. I trust John Quinn as a reliable source because he has done more than just write articles, but if you look at his stuff on Konformist.com on Columbine, he actually talked to some of the witnesses like Chris Wisher. I don't believe Quinn would lie about such a thing, because he has done a lot of credible work in the past.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I found it extremely strange that the young men went bowling the day of the rampage.

What in the world possessed them to do that?

It made a good title for Michael Moore's movie, "Bowling for Columbine"
which I enjoyed very much.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grailkeeper
Exactly. Mind Control oftentimes makes the victim experience large gaps of time in his memory. Thus it is often impossible to trace the patsy/victim to the mind controller. It is typical for the school shooter to have been mentally 'treated' though curiously their shrinks are never interviewed.

A large majoriy of the earwitnesses at Dealey Plaza head shots coming from the grassy knoll. Well over a hundred eyewitnesses saw a missile streak up to TWA 800. Over a hundred witnesses at Columbine gave statements indicating more than two involved. But that stuff is found down there in the fine print, and the mainstream media doesn't bother with that.

All the cops were on the lookout for people in trench coats. The cops even drew down on a fireman whose protective overcoat was covered with black soot. BTW, a lot of the survivors recall being more terrorized by the 'good guys' that came to rescue them than when the shooters were roaming the school.

I figure he(not necessarily FBI) was watching. Maybe the witness noticed his general 'cop' look or maybe he was holding a radio or something.

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 01:14 AM
link   
The above posted hit the nail on the head. There are many cases in the past where foul play was at hand and those who were responsible took no real action to conceal their actions. The reason behind this is they know the mass media will tell whatever lie they are fed.

The mass media has proved time and again that they will tow any line the government ask them to.

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 09:41 AM
link   
That's a good explanation for the discrepancies in numerous cases. The majority will believe what the mainstream media tells them, regardless of any discrepancies with that story.

============

[B]John Doe Number 3: The suspect with the white shirt, who had been witnessed throwing bombs onto the roof.[/B]

1) Chris Wisher, sophomore (1261) He turned and saw two guys carrying shotguns, and wearing black trench coats. A 3rd guy wearing a white T-shirt and jeans was seen throwing bombs onto the roof.

2) Jake Apodaca, sophomore (653) He was at the soccer field, heard firecrackers. He turned and saw two guys carrying shotguns, wearing black trench coats and black T-shirts. A 3rd guy wearing a white T-shirt and jeans was seen throwing bombs onto the roof.

3) Jonathan Cole, freshman (749) He noticed two tall guys in black trench coats. He then saw a third male, wearing a white T-shirt and blue jeans. This person looked over to the other two suspect, and yelled "GO!! GO!!".

4) William Arapkiles, freshman (660) He states that he was at the soccer field, and heard firecrackers. He turned and saw 3 people near the West entrance. Two were wearing black trench coats, and carrying guns. The third was wearing a white T-shirt, and no visible gun. The person in the white T-shirt was pacing back and forth about 5' away from the two gunmen.

======

This was explained by saying that Eric Harris removed his trench coat revealing a white T-shirt, as seen on security cameras. This explanation ommits the fact that the white-T shirt suspect was seen throwing bombs on the roof outside, and yelling "GO!! GO!!" outside, before Eric had removed his trench coat, which he did when they were inside the building. There has been no explanation for this third operative. (At least 8 shooters now. At least 7 inside, at least 1 on the roof. Some of those are not students at all, but as John Quinn puts it, "Senior Operatives". Black Ops Government Agents.)

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Littleton/Denver/Golden involved in covert ops!

Littleton was the perfect place for such a covert operation to take
place. Strange things have been happening all around Littleton and in
nearby towns like Denver and Golden. Columbine High was a very strange
school. Students had been passing drugs around, smoking pot in the
bathrooms, and there had been bizarre, sick, negative classes that
showed the school to be a very strange place. Further, Clinton had
been a personal friend of the principle of Columbine. Many of the
local firefighters and police officers resigned because of the massive
corruption going on in Jefferson County. The County's DA, Dave Thomas,
had also been involved in corruption. It goes even deeper.
(ia340914.us.archive.org...)

Denver was heavily involved in Project MKULTRA type experiments.
Denver had been under serious scrutiny for the oddities at Denver
International Airport. Denver Airport is rumored to be a cover for an
underground government complex. While this rumor is unconfirmed, there
are disturbing facts surrounding the airport. It was built with more
acres than any airport would need, was way behind schedule, and had
numerous areas with barbed wire fences with the barbed wire pointing
inwards, as to keep people inside from escaping. Also, according to
Defrauding America, written by Rodney Stitch, there exists a tape
proving that the mayor of Denver was bribed by a CIA agent to have the
airport built. Also, there are numerous horrendous murals depicting
death, despair, and horror. These murals depict the deaths of groups
the Nazis condemned. In another mural, a huge Nazi stormtrooper is
seen with a sword. The entire airport is shaped like a Swastika,
remarkably. (www.anomalies-unlimited.com...)

In addition to the oddities at Denver International Airport, John
Quinn of NewsHawk reported that 3 girls had been kidnapped in Salt
Lake City by a couple they had met prior to that occassion. The couple
was part of a CIA-linked cult, who wished for the girls to sacrafice
themselves in a ceremonial setting. The headquarters of their cult was
in Denver. (www.konformist.com...)

Denver also has the 2nd largest British diplomatic mission, and is
crawling with MI6 agents. MI6 was at Columbine, in fact.
(educate-yourself.org...)

Denver is also home to Lockheed. In fact, Denver has 10,000 Lockheed
jobs, out of the 39,000 who live in Denver. Lockheed is involved in
many classified government projects.
(www.konformist.com...)

Golden, Colorado is rumored to have been a covert ops 'hotspot'.
(www.konformist.com...)

The Coors Corporation in Golden, Colorado, allegedly has an
underground manufacturing plant for United Defense projects. Some of
the materials it manufactures are ceramic materials used on the
nosecones of missiles and rockets.
(www.konformist.com...)
(educate-yourself.org...)

On Lookout Mountain, in Colorado, there is a number of antenna towers.
Locals have long wondered why these are here. It is reported that the
town has gone through psychological and mood changes.
(www.konformist.com...)

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   
anyone find that news footage showing that NATO truck... i want a pic of that.

btw heres some more info on denvers airport.... kinda freaky...

denver airport

[edit on 3-8-2007 by KINGOFPAIN]

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Friends of mine who were watching the news on the TV that day swore they saw a truck with the "NATO" markings. I didn't see that, but there is video evidence of a military presence at Columbine that day.

In the History Channel video titled "Bomb Squad"(commercially available), there is a brief glimpse of two men dressed in full camoflage uniforms. Camera pans from a full-bird colonel, past two civilians they are talking to, to what looks like a two- or three- star general(he is seen only briefly in profile but you see at least two silver stars on his cap). He doesn't look like he's wearing a foreign uniform. It is unclear if this video was from the first, second, or even later day; however the wearing of tactical uniforms suggests they may have been part of the response on the first day.

There was at least one armored personnel carrier that was brought in the first day, and there were reportedly many military trucks parked all around Columbine during a memorial service four days later(the one attended by VP Al Gore).

At the memorial service the street was lined with soldiers carrying M-16 rifles. Onlookers were allegedly intimidated by the display. There were also numerous military brass there, admirals and generals from all the services. There was also a flyover by military jets flying in the "missing man" formation; though who authorized such a display for purely non-military casualties is a mystery.

I have always suspected that the Columbine incident was quickly 'federalized,' and if so it may have been militarized as well. In that case the presence of a Lieutenant General may well be an indicator of the true boss on the scene.

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   
this is a tough one for me man.....that is kinda the perfect area to test out a little mkultra program in a school.

some of it sounds like that 'had' to be under some sort of influence...going bowling before school. so many people saying they were smiling and enjoying it and such....i could see a hardened killer that has done it many times before(had they) get a kick...i can see if you are going on a rampage 'enjoying' that feeling of redemption or revenge or whatever but not like what is explained with them.

for me though, it is 100% believable that these two kids were just so friggin tormented that they cracked(perfect cover up story. everyone can understand this.)...
kids in highschool are cruel man. no matter how big/small your town is...if you're one of the select few unlucky sob's that get picked on by the whole friggin school, i see them breaking and going on a rampage very believable...some kids go through a lot of pain in school. when i was going to highschool, there were more than one instance of a kid not coming to school and found hanging in his garage or something...
highschool kids have a TON of pressure coming at them from all angles, i can only imagine being someone who gets tormented too.

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Sure the trenchcoaters got a lof of grief from their fellow students--but mostly behind their backs. In the bully department they seem to have given as good as they got:

Josh Lapp(489)
Says H&K were anti-social. "Students did not dare talk to Harris and Klebold, or even get near them. Students would say 'hi' to them and they would jump back into their faces."

Michael Biggs(6139)
He felt intimidated by Harris, who stared at him, which he said was a common tactic of the TCM.

Evans McClaugherty(2038 )
Bumped into Harris who became angry and pushing ensued. Evans told that he should "watch his back."

Keith Parkison(1069)
Said Harris and the TCM began picking on people in Jan' of '99-

Craig Place(1090)
Says Harris picked on freshmen.

Jason Kirk(5014)
Says Harris waved a shotgun at him back in July 4 of '98

Dustin Thurman(7260)
A wrestler, says he had problems with Harris and Klebold in the past; says Harris wanted to fight him in the parking lot of the school back in '98.

Adam Kyler(247)
Says Dylan bullied him in 11-12-98; reported to school authorities.

Ali Boukhalfa(2522)
Saw student who bumped into Klebold and get into a shoving match.

Keith Parkison(1069)
Said that he and Klebold had "recently gotten into physical fights between each other in the past..." "Dylan picked on him, and finally the harassment nearly caused a fight." He said "he never saw anybody pick on Dylan Klebold, however he did see Dylan Klebold pick on other people."

Makai Hall(8889)
Said Dylan had a very bad temper and couldn't control it.

Seth Biggi(2475)
Says that on Friday, 4-16, Klebold picked a fight with an unknown athelete.

Nicole Ziccardi(4825)
Had gym with Klebold, who always had a sneer on his face that seemed to her to be hateful looking.

Matt Good(OC Register 4-22-99)
Klebold "seemed really mean. He glared at people all the time." Several other students commented on Klebold's temper.

Tommie Nykannen(5179)
School employee, she says Klebold laughed inapproriately at her in defiance. She was afraid of him.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Boondock78
this is a tough one for me man.....that is kinda the perfect area to test out a little mkultra program in a school.

some of it sounds like that 'had' to be under some sort of influence...going bowling before school. so many people saying they were smiling and enjoying it and such....i could see a hardened killer that has done it many times before(had they) get a kick...i can see if you are going on a rampage 'enjoying' that feeling of redemption or revenge or whatever but not like what is explained with them.

for me though, it is 100% believable that these two kids were just so friggin tormented that they cracked(perfect cover up story. everyone can understand this.)...
kids in highschool are cruel man. no matter how big/small your town is...if you're one of the select few unlucky sob's that get picked on by the whole friggin school, i see them breaking and going on a rampage very believable...some kids go through a lot of pain in school. when i was going to highschool, there were more than one instance of a kid not coming to school and found hanging in his garage or something...
highschool kids have a TON of pressure coming at them from all angles, i can only imagine being someone who gets tormented too.

Starviego raises an excellent point about how Harris and Klebold were actually bullies themselves, and many people feared them. Of course, it's believable that students would go on a rampage, but based on Eric Harris' history, he was no normal guy. His father was linked to covert ops, he lived at an air force base, and was subjected to MKULTRA projects. Littleton, is, indeed the perfect area. It is linked to government affairs in numerous ways, and the neighboring towns, Denver and Golden, have underground bases and are 'hot spots' for covert activities.

I agree that it is believable for students to be angry and lash out, but what isn't normal is that they would be accompanied by men wearing black jumpsuits and masks (Described like ATF agents), as well as others throwing bombs on the roof.

It is also very abnormal for NATO to be there, for hospitals to receive warnings from the government, and for observers to be watching the school hours before the attack.

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join