It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

another example of media 911 foreknowledge

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 06:13 AM
link   

another example of media 911 foreknowledge

www.prisonplanet.com

Uncovered archive video showing CBS News reporting that United Airlines Flight 93 had crashed at Camp David, 90 miles away from its supposed final resting place at Somerset County PA, has led to more charges that the media were reading off a de facto script as the events of 9/11 unfolded.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 06:13 AM
link   
this is an interesting compilation of some lies that were told in the media on sep 11th.

they stress they were told by the fbi that flight 93 crashed into camp david and also claimed the date sep 11th 1978 was significant due to the camp david accords being signed there. actually they were signed on the 17th 1978 so why did they make such an obvious mistake?

same as saying camp david was 'a few miles away' when it's actually 90 miles away and in a different state.

it also is interesting how much footage seems to have been lined up that day all directed at the blaming bin laden/middle east. how long would it take to dig up so much different footage and compile it when most of the reporters/researchers would have been running around new york

www.prisonplanet.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 08:34 AM
link   
That is..... well thats staggering to tell the truth.
I am not and never have been a believer of 911 conspiracies but this does raise a lot of questions and does point to an awful lot of shadiness.

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Megadeth
That is..... well thats staggering to tell the truth.
I am not and never have been a believer of 911 conspiracies but this does raise a lot of questions and does point to an awful lot of shadiness.

i've suggested several times that ats undertake a mammoth project of trying to gather as much footage as possible to recreate what each tv station was showing that day in as near chronological order as possible but strangely each time i mention it, nobody ever seems interested in getting this together.

there are vast amounts of taped footage all over the world as well as the stuff found via places like wayback machine and i think there is going to be some really dynamite info contained in what the news portrayed that day and more importantly WHEN it portrayed it.

like the bbc, most of the stations will say they have 'lost' or 'destroyed' their footage so it's up to people to recreate it from what they can gather together. compilations like the above are a good thing but can you imagine how useful a thread for each tv station full of their 'live' reports from that day would be?

top topics

join