It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tinley park ufo's again

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 05:01 AM
link   
im a new member but ive been reading the site for 2 or 3 years now. A few years ago in my town (tinley park) there were quite alot of ufo sightings and ive noticed there starting up again
1. Triangle shaped things with yellow lights on the bottom hovering above little parts of the suberb that face feilds.

2. clouds not moving for hours at a time.

3. radio and cellphone interference, but theres at least 8 cell towers and radio stations close by.

4.loud booms happening in early morning hours

5. weird reddish lights in the sky

(not sure if should count) sometimes a fewhelicopters going around the main roads which they barely ever do

Might sound like im crazy or making it up but it all has happened at least once before out here thanks for listening

[edit on 1-8-2007 by asdramo66]

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Ok so it's good that you are observing things.However if you have been lurking as long as you say then you know around here we appreciate some proof with any personal story.I have seen many weird things too but have no proof, so I do not post it.Perhaps a search in the UFO forum of your experiences could lead you to those with similar happenings as yourself and you could get some feed back that way.Always Read Read Read and research. Good Luck in your search!

As for being a new member- Welcome! Did you post an Introduction for yourself?

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Thanks, yeah i know needa get sum pics on here or something other wise its just goin to end up a forgotten thread.
ha i dont know if introduced myself or that yet i just learnt how to post an hour ago

new topics

join