It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

secret underground doctor group!!!??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I came across this on youtube the other day. have you heard about this book thats supposed to be coming out about a secret underground doctor organization??? this really got me thinking. is it not impossible with how terrible our health care system is in America? ...

this cant be real can it???

www.youtube.com...

what do you think?

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I watched the video, its interesting but never explains what the purpose is for this underground group. All they really say is that it is a conspiracy but never tell you what the conspiracy is.

edited to add: This peaked my curiosity a little bit. The web site provided on the video only tells you about this book that is suppose to come out without telling you much about the book. So I looked a bit more and found this to be interesting. from yahoo answers

I have to say it does not sound like a bad thing but rather something a lot of us have been hoping to see. Let's hope come Oct. 6th this information gets released. However I do question, why wait? If you have a natural cure for a life threatening disease, why not simply share that info?>? Why put it in a book and sell it? It automatically makes me question the motives.

[edit on 1-8-2007 by section8citizen]

new topics

join