It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did The Driver Shoot JFK?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I apologise if this has been discussed here before but I couldn't find it anywhere.

A couple years ago a friend of mine gave me a video game:

www.jfkreloaded.com...
en.wikipedia.org...

(the game is kinda morbid, i don't advocate it for the squeemish of heart)
This game tries to reacreat the shooting in dealy plaza (a 'could i do what oswald did' kinda thing) but anyways, the game is not important but for this only: it put me in touch with jfk conspirists.

One of whom mentioned to me the other day that JFK's driver shot him, and then he showed me a video he had (i cant find the exact one with a google search) that fairly convinced me that there may be some merit to his theory. So here are some links that will get ya well on the way to seeing what im saying - and please let me know what you guys (and gals) think of this theory - yes im interested in hearing from both sides (pro and con).

digg.com...

video.google.com...

www.searchles.com...

thebiggestsecretpict.online.fr...

Again I apologise if this has been discussed here before but i can't find it, maybe if it was (im guessing it would had to have been, i cant be the first person to post this) it may have been discontinued or something?

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Did The Driver Shoot JFK?

No.

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Not the driver no.

The greatest video I have ever seen regarding the shooting is when the car is coming around to where he got shot, and all of a sudden, you see his body guard who is running beside his car turn around, and look at the car behind him. In that car behind, more agents are inside, and one of them is waving at the bodyguard, signaling for him to step away from the car.

The bodyguard shrugs, obviously not being able to comprehend why he is being called back. He retreats, and moments later, the President of the United States is dead.

Theres visual footage of this, and Im not sure why its not as widely known - but if that to me is not an indicator of what happened, then hell, I dunno what is.

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I don't think there is much (if any) evidence to support this theory.

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Hi Grock-

It has been discussed here many times. . .

Here

Here

Here

Here

Here

Here

Here

Here

And two more pages of links. . .

2PacSade-

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Drawing on my extensive background in forensic investigation of ballistics (watched CSI couple times
) I would say it is fairly easy to dismiss the driver.

The bullet found on Governor Connally's stretcher at Parkland Memorial Hospital and the two bullet fragments found in the front seat of the Presidential limousine were matched to the same lot of ammunition. The bullet found on the stretcher was a ballistic match to the 6.5-millimeter Mannlicher-Carcano rifle that was found in the 6th floor of the Depository. No other bullet fragments from any other rifle were found.[15]
link

Note: bullet fragments found in the front seat - also how on earth would you shoot him with a rifle with no one seeing!!? talk about magic bullet, that one would of had to of been fired from a hand gun that conveniently dissapeared, wizzed pased his ear, done a 180 and shot im. Dont think so.

Everyone knows Ronald McDonnald colluded with The Hamburgler because JFK had the low down on their plan - just a matter of time till the truth outs.

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Yeah, I've seen that. It's the video where the stand down order is given. It's hard evidence of complicity.

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   
The driver does not shoot JFK, its an illusion of the film. Im sure this has been dealt with in the linked threads. Nuff said.

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Thank you for your replys, I am now about %50 on this one (as opposed to the %60 I was at) some of you have given me ample evidence to the contrary (at least enough to shed a little doubt) but a couple of you posed no convincing arguement whatsoever. An opinion not based on evidence is still just that, an opinion.

An optical illusion? Possible.
An outright 'there is no possible way'? Doubtful.
More than one shooter? I'm still convinced...

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Grock, go to YouTube and do a search for William Cooper and JFK. His video, that he had enhanced in Japan I believe, shows what looks like the driver shooting Kennedy.

At first I didn't believe it, couldn't believe it, but there it was! People can say "trick of light" or whatever, but in Cooper's video it is, IMO, without a doubt a gun that the driver's holding.

IMO, it's the greatest case of hiding in plain site I've ever seen. I believe that Cooper also says that every witness who saw the driver shoot Kennedy was dead within two years of the assassination.

Peace

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I think it's pretty obvious that Jackie shot JFK. If you look at the footage, she bends over and puts something (a gun?) under his chin just before his head explodes up and backwards. She's the most obvious suspect.

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
At first I didn't believe it, couldn't believe it, but there it was! People can say "trick of light" or whatever, but in Cooper's video it is, IMO, without a doubt a gun that the driver's holding...........

......... Cooper also says that every witness who saw the driver shoot Kennedy was dead within two years of the assassination.

Originally posted by SuicideVirus
I think it's pretty obvious that Jackie shot JFK. If you look at the footage, she bends over and puts something (a gun?) under his chin just before his head explodes up and backwards. She's the most obvious suspect.

I'm really going to stop reading this thread. Hang on......... I've solved it, I know what happened.

He was shot.

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
Grock, go to YouTube and do a search for William Cooper and JFK. His video, that he had enhanced in Japan I believe, shows what looks like the driver shooting Kennedy.

At first I didn't believe it, couldn't believe it, but there it was! People can say "trick of light" or whatever, but in Cooper's video it is, IMO, without a doubt a gun that the driver's holding.

IMO, it's the greatest case of hiding in plain site I've ever seen. I believe that Cooper also says that every witness who saw the driver shoot Kennedy was dead within two years of the assassination.

Peace
I also saw this video,here!!And although i was shouted down in the thread i STILL insist the driver had a gun pointed at kennedy's head and fired the fatal head shot!!

[edit on 1-8-2007 by Xfile]

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xfile
I also saw this video,here!!And although i was shouted down in the thread i STILL insist the driver had a gun pointed at kennedy's head and fired the fatal head shot!!

Well, then I guess you should be congratulated for "solving" the crime when so many other people failed to. I guess that makes you some kind of Wyle E. Coyote style super genius or something. That must make you sleep very peacefully.

What are you going to do next with this information, now that you have it all figured out? Blow the lid off something?

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   
See, I wasn't sure if the driver's shot was the head shot. It looked like it coincided with the head shot, but he could have shot him in the chest just to make sure the job was done at the same time the head shot was fired from somewhere else, I don't know, but yeah Xfile, it did look that way. Definitely a very low-grain, exploding bullet if that was in fact the head shot.

Edit: Grock, in the end you have to make your own judgement. There will always be naysayers.

Peace

[edit on 1-8-2007 by Dr Love]

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Yes! That William Cooper vid was the one that my friend showed me and now that Ive seen it again Im starting to lean a little more towards the driver theory. One thing that concerns me though is why some people feel the need to vehemently deny the possibility... whats so worrisome about this theory? Its no more scary than the grassy knoll theory.

And to those who say that he couldnt have gotten away with it I say this: everyone was looking at the president, not the driver. Why didnt Jackie O. say anything about it? The Secret Service just killed her husband (the very same people sworn to protect him), who is she going to tell? And I ask you this: Why did the driver slow down just before the shots rang out?

There is no doubt in my mind that several gunmen were involved (just in case one or more miss their shots)... If you feel Oswald was the lone gunman, I ask you this: where is your proof? There is far more proof pointing to more than one person than there is proof of a single gunman.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Also, if you've seen the movie JFK, in one of the scenes the female witness who was wearing the red dress says something to the effect of "that driver......I don't know what was wrong with that driver!".

Yes he slowed down inexplicably, but I think that was Oliver Stone's backhanded way of telling the public to watch the driver. That's just my opinion.

Peace

[edit on 2-8-2007 by Dr Love]

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Its not that the theory is worrisome, it just doesn't make any real sense IMO. It wouldn't suprise me if the driver did draw a gun, given that there were gunshots going off.

But the headshot wound.. is it really consistent with a handgun? I was under the impression that in order to create that kind of wound you would need a high power rifle at least.

I really do think the "gun" is the light reflecting off the front passengers head. You can see light reflecting before the headshot is fired also. Obviously if the film were of better resolution we would know..

However, i DO think the driver was involved in the conspiracy. He slowed down to make sure the shooter had a good shot, and sped up only after the fatal headshot.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Isn't there for film than just the zapruder film? werent there like 4 or 5 different people who were filming that day? isnt there film of this from different angles? I'd be highly interested in checking out the other footages but im having a hard time finding them (Ive seen at least one other one but that was a long time ago)...

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   
the thing about the driver is that he slowed right down knowing what was to happen and was looking at JFK to wait for the shot to hit before speeding up, he had to turn round to see that the shot had hit

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join