It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something weird in Enemy of the State

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Did anyone else see "Enemy of the State" tonight on ABC? I've seen it before, but something hit me as weird
When they pull up the information on the bad guy (the director guy at the NSA) his birthday is listed as "9-11-40"
Just thought that the Sept. 11 reference was kind of weird being that this movie was made years before the 9-11 attacks..........

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 11:43 PM
link   
It sounds like that could have been some kind of code. I wonder also how the makers of that movie got all the information about the NSA to put into the movie, the keyword stuff etc.

The orchestrators of setp. 11 could have a hold on hollywood movies.

It's kind of weird, too, that the 'attacks' were on 9-11, the universal emergency number--coincidence?

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by IMMORTAL

It's kind of weird, too, that the 'attacks' were on 9-11, the universal emergency number--coincidence?

Coincidence? No way. Nothing is coincidence.

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 04:13 AM
link   
oh for F%#ks sake not everything points to a 9/11 coverup. try watching the movie the seige. or die hard 1. or any other movie that might involve blowing up things or numbers 9 and 11.

im not having a go at you personally. but this has been built up over months.

ok yes this IS a conspiracy site but not everything that happens IS a conspiracy.

i believe that 9/11 was possibly a conspiracy. but some people (not aimed at you personally) take it tooo far.

i know i'll get flamed for saying this.

and i hope i dont get banned cus' i love this site, but give it a break everyone.

how many 9/11 conspiracies have been (possibly) uncovered????????????

the numbers are closer to a hundred.

ok, im sorry i had to use this thread to voice my opinion, but i had to do it.

if you wish to talk to me evilgriswold please PM me.

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Hey man.
For the most part I actually agree with you. I don't necessarily think that this is indictitive of a conspiracy, or that OBL watched Enemy of the State and that's what made him decide on attacking on 9-11.
In fact I probably believe in the 9-11 conspiracy less that most people on this site. Although I believe the government hides lots of stuff from us, I don't believe 9-11 was planned, known about, etc.

I just found the date in the movie interesting..........a tidbit of interesting data............etc..............no more.......just enjoy it as an interesting fact

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by evilgriswold
Did anyone else see "Enemy of the State" tonight on ABC? I've seen it before, but something hit me as weird
When they pull up the information on the bad guy (the director guy at the NSA) his birthday is listed as "9-11-40"
Just thought that the Sept. 11 reference was kind of weird being that this movie was made years before the 9-11 attacks..........

If you go back, the U.S. government has a strange affinity for that particular date. Lots of notorious happenings on that particular day.

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 07:53 AM
link   

The site's motto is "Deny Ignorance", right? Well stating that 911 is the universal emergency number is quite ignorant. Here in Australia it is 000, England it's 999 and New Zealand, I think, is 111.
Also, it was obvious about the date and emergency number "coinciding". The terrorist obviously planned it that way. Although, maybe it was just the American government trying to raise awareness of the emergency number.

And finally, september the 11th is actually 11/9 here in Australia.

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I do not beleive that there is any coverup or that terrorists have control of hollywood and are putting messages in movies to fore warn us of attacks. I beleive that 9/11 was choosen by the terrorists for one reason only.

9/11/1683 marked the last defeat for muslims trying to take over Europe. Kara Mustafa's forces were defeated at Vienna by a Christian coalition of Polish, German, French and Austrian forces.

Osama Bin Laden choose 9/11 because it would symbolize the renewed strengh of the Muslim world and the new Jihad.

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 08:28 AM
link   
My god there are some paranoid folks here... oh wait... this IS a conspiracy theory web site...
(heavy sigh)

[Edited on 13-1-2004 by intelgurl]

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I watched Enemy of the State a few weeks ago and I also noticed the birthdate as 9/11. It stood out to me, but I didn't think much further into it.

The capabilities of the NSA in that movie are quite shocking. It disturbs me even more to think about how much those capabilities have progressed. Let's hope I never obtain such dangerous information that makes me a target. Jeebus.

Edited to add: But, wouldn't it be dangerously exciting to keep those scumbags on their toes?!

[Edited on 1/13/2004 by Bangin]

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Here is a list of significant historic happenings on the date Sept. 11. Is it a co-incidence? Or is there a much deeper meaning to the date?

Both the World Trade Center and the
Pentagon have September 11th in
their history. On September 11, 1609
the explorer Henry Hudson sailed into
New York harbor and discovers
Manhattan Island and the Hudson River.

(Right photo: A replica of Hudson's ship
the Half Moon re-creating the discovery
of Manhattan on Sept. 11th, 1609.)

On September 11, 1941 construction
officially begins at the Pentagon.

(Left photos: Pentagon construction 1942.)

For the complete list:
www.september11news.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 08:50 AM
link   
September 11 1921 was the day that the British signed the mandate for Palestine.

It was the day that the Muslims lost control of the holy land.

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 09:18 AM
link   
It's amazing how with all the information out there, some people still blame Arabs for 9/11.

Problem - Reaction - Solution

9/11 was allowed to happen which made it much easier for the corrupt U.S. and UK govts to wage wars in the Middle East.

We were all lied to about Saddam being a threat... Saddam can launch an attack on USA in 45 minutes. BS!

Saddam has WMDs (if he had any - look who SOLD them to him), drones - he's gonna fly drones over us and poison us all, better go buy duct tape and plastic QUICK!

But back to topic, the illuminati is known for making subliminal messages in film.

One in particular is Stanley Kubricks "Eyes Wide Shut"

The movie was making a statement - "We, the illuminati are here, what are you going to do about it?"

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 01:00 PM
link   
....is that it f*****g happened in real life already & to this day!

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Nothin' more than a coincidence to me.

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 01:12 PM
link   
If you look at the whole list, there sure are a lot of coincidences.

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 01:21 PM
link   
You can find special events for every date. Quite boring stuff that happened on other 9-11's.

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
If you look at the whole list, there sure are a lot of coincidences.

Now that sir, is a coincidence. (...face turns blank and walks back slowly)

top topics

join