It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Here Will Accept A Real ID Card???

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
good bye us welcome back ussr !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
There is no way that I am going to get this Read ID card. I am a Christian, and in the Bible it says:

"And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name." -Revelation 13:16-17

...and then:

"And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years." -Revelation 20:4

If someone wants to burn in Hell, that's their decision; as for me, I'm not going down that path.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I am resurrecting this thread after finding out that we have only 5 more months before all States have to be in compliance with this law. www.ncsl.org...
This ID will let the government be able to track you anywhere you go if you have this ID on you. If you are caught without it, there will probably be a fine and/or jail time associated with it in my opinion.
I also think that you won't be able to buy, sell or trade without it. I for one will never accept this, ever....

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Full compliance isn't expected until December of 2014. So we still have a little time to figure out ways to avoid these things.

Its in the full pdf version of the law at the link you provided.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by St James

What is a real ID card ? I have a CDL (commercial driver license) and I paid a lot of money for that and the D.O.T. physical I had to get to keep it (the CDL) so what is this ID card and how much is that going to cost me?

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2
Full compliance isn't expected until December of 2014. So we still have a little time to figure out ways to avoid these things.

Its in the full pdf version of the law at the link you provided.

Thanks for that info. I just read at the top of the page where it said

States must now be in full-compliance by May 2011.

Wonder why they would say this if there is something different in the PDF? Crazy..
Either way, they are coming and it won't be nice.....I will fight it all the way..

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by kennylee

Yeah, further reading of this document will give you the full scope. I won't post the excerpt for the requirements of the ID that are going to be implemented but they are pretty extensive. You can find them HERE

It's going to cost states a minimum of 3 billion smacks each to implement this within the current system. They will being initiating next year, and full integration will be expected by the end of the year 2014.

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join